rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay Man Writes Meandering Piece On Being Butt Raped 17 Times In 60 Hours

From WashPo:

[Image: Morganart2.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

[WARNING: This essay describes sexually explicit situations.]

“I made these for us to celebrate,” he said, sauntering out of the kitchen with two shot glasses full of a red concoction.

“Celebrate what?” I asked.

He cocked his head to one side. “You’re here!” he cheered. “You finally made it.”

I had been on a long, grueling bus ride up from Washington DC to his apartment in New York. It was already 9:45 p.m on a Friday last summer. I felt sore and had just taken a shower to rid the bus experience from my skin. I laughed and, holding the towel around my waist in one hand and the shot glass in the other, I looked at it. “What’s in it?”

“Gin!” I thought he said, more excitedly than he should have. Gin makes me sick. “That’s not really my thing,” I said. Then he pouted, comically and even adorably: “But I made it just for us.”

So I drank it and it was a bit sharp but really delicious, like tart watermelon. “You can hardly taste the gin,” I said.

“What gin?”

“You said there was gin.”

He laughed. “I said G.” He meant GHB, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, commonly known as the date-rape drug. Later came several more druggings, as he held Gatorade up to my limp lips with who-knows-what mixed in. I spent the weekend — about 60 hours — semi-conscious and didn’t leave his apartment until Monday morning. Sometimes I think I never left his apartment, that someone who merely looks and sounds like me walked out.

Story sounds like complete bullshit, as he would have been released from his captor's clutches at around 10 AM on Monday. It just doesn't make any fucking sense, especially once you consider this nugget:

From the bed

Did the alleged rapist not sleep for close to 3 days? Did he pass out next to him? Did he wake up regularly to administer the drug to keep him incapacitated?

Any discussion of rape is going to require us as a culture to get much more imaginative about it.

Freudian slip.

It’s a world where George Will realistically can defend writing that sexual assault survivors “make victimhood a coveted status that confers privileges.” The Web site GOPrapeadvisorychart.com, which tracks Republican blunders on rape, is now in its eighth edition.

Progressive people like me don't rape or like rape, it's those other people that do - those damn right-wingers

For adults, in or out of prison, male-on-male rape is mostly thought of as an attack on a heterosexual victim, rape adding homophobic insult to injury

Do you ever wonder why straight men revile gay men so much?

Look at the very next sentence:

Yet rape is, ironically, always on the tongues of men.

Of course, not men like him - he's gay. He first example he cites proves he sees rape as coming from stereotypically straight men. Fuck, imagine being a man who thinks rape is always on men's minds. No wonder he thinks male on female rape is a huge problem, as it gives him the distance to believe that men -- not men like him! -- are products of rape culture.

The terrible thing about being a gay man is that it is dependent on expression. If you’re straight and have never had sex, you’re a virgin. If you’re gay and have never had sex, you’re confused. How can you know you’re gay unless you’ve tried it? In the wake of my nightmare — and all the subsequent nightmares and daymares that have come with it — I wanted nothing to do with sex. But what is a gay man who doesn’t have sex? I wasn’t even sure what I became.

So, after getting raped, a primary concern isn't for your own well-being, but how others see you as a gay man? [Image: wacko.gif]

I wasn’t going to write any of this. But even given all those statistics, I’ve never heard a story told from my perspective, and certainly never expected to be the one telling it. I had come to accept my life as a kind of ongoing closet: a secret room in which a plaything called Richard — called “sexy” — broken by some zealous child.

I, I, I. Me, me, me. I bet if this rape did happen, the first thing that popped into his head is he could get a ton of attention for writing about the rape online.

I know how dumb and selfish and even endangering this can sound, but I don’t want to charge my attacker (not everyone does).

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Being assaulted changed sex for me. The total absence of intimacy during that horrible weekend restored my need for it. In the world of hook-up apps, where you can know the size of a paramour’s penis before you know his name — if you ever learn his name — sex becomes worse than casual, worse than carnal; it becomes transactional. Using Grindr and its ilk, men order guys over to their apartments as if they were specialty pizzas.

Wait, what destroyed sexual intimacy? Your lack of it before being raped or your inability to appreciate it after getting raped? Being raped doesn't "restore" your ability to appreciate hanging out with somebody without wanting to fuck their brains out.

In other words, you learned to be more discerning who you take to bed? Hmm...

So much — too much — of our collective gay story is about sadness and despair and downfall.

Universalizing your own personal issues to the entirety of people who you identify as is usually a losing bet.

I can’t offer a happy ending here. I don’t want the sort of closure that turns incidents like this into a neat three-act “Law & Order” episode. I’ve decided instead — and writing this is the first step — that the resulting self-awareness, and hopefully, beyond me, a truer social awareness of rape, is a sufficient coda. It would be pretty ironic for me to force my takeaway upon anyone else, but in the year since my trauma, I’ve rededicated myself to kindness and hope and intimacy, which has made me feel comfortable enough to realize that my story can serve a purpose, too. That, I pray, can at least be an everlasting happy beginning.

[Image: 101.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Why? Dude. How is this relevant to anything on this forum

Quote: (07-29-2014 03:13 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

Why? Dude. How is this relevant to anything on this forum
The Post article reflects a casual loathing of straight men.
Many people eat up and internalize every aspect of pieces like this.

This reads more like a fantasy this deviant thought up than a real story. Regardless, I don't give a fuck about what a fag thinks about anything.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Let's try to avoid threads that reveal the lifestyle of gays doing what they do.