rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What % of men in America have a good girl?

What % of men in America have a girl, or regularly get girls, who:

1. Are not fat
2. Cook
3. Clean
4. Smile

[Image: huh.gif]

1%? Even that?

I was thinking of this the other day. How sad it is that in almost all other countries on Earth an average guy has access to a skinny feminine bitch who wants to be a mother and wife. In America that is literally a privilege reserved for 1% of the population (mostly guys who get a foreign wife).

Quote: (07-27-2014 10:43 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

1. Are not fat
2. Cook
3. Clean
4. Smile

1%? Even that?

In order of rarity (with the least rare characteristic going first), I'd say it should be:

1. Are not fat
2. Smile
3. Clean
4. Cook

I've dated a lot of not-fat girls. To do otherwise would be...uncivilized! And I found a few that are not fat and smile. Clean? Heh heh - slim pickings ...most girls are incredible SLOBS!

Cook? You want an American girl who cooks? Yeah. I saw one of those once. In a story book. She rode a Unicorn that shit skittles...

Is there still time to update your thread title to something more informative?

I'm the King of Beijing!

I ran the numbers not long ago and came up with a grand total of: 1.

There is exactly one woman in America under 40 who fits your criteria:

Even in 3rd world countries girls who can cook become rarer every passing year, and become fatter too.

People blame feminism, I think careerism being drilled into young girls 's head is even more harmful.

America and its wonderful gifts to the world

Quote: (07-27-2014 10:43 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

1. Are not fat
2. Cook
3. Clean
4. Smile

1%? Even that?

I would change it to:
A) Not fat and is attractive
2) Cooks and doesn't bitch about it
3) Cleans and doesn't bitch about it
4) Smiles with a pleasant attitude

All 4 is probably under 2%. 3 out of any of the 4 if I had to guess would be under 15%.

I would change it.. to...why are you so concerned?

I am the cock carousel

Counter question:

What % of women in America have a men who knows how to handle a women properly? (What % of the men are manginas?)

Deus vult!

Quote: (07-28-2014 04:03 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Counter question:

What % of women in America have a men who knows how to handle a women properly? (What % of the men are manginas?)

Not really sure where you are going with this question, but if you are referring to American men being emasculated betas who tolerate this ridiculous behavior and appearance of American women then yeah, Russian men would NEVER tolerate this. Ditto with guys in a lot of other foreign countries.

Women will try to get away with whatever males permit them to. A universal rule.

Quote: (07-28-2014 04:38 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2014 04:03 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Counter question:

Not really sure where you are going with this question, but if you are referring to American men being emasculated betas who tolerate this ridiculous behavior and appearance of American women then yeah, Russian men would NEVER tolerate this. Ditto with guys in a lot of other foreign countries.

Women will try to get away with whatever males permit them to. A universal rule.

I was just thinking in the lines that if the 95% of men are betas, then 95% of women have no reason to look good.
I think change have to start with men, because we are the real adults so to speak. I am just waiting where will be the bottom of female behavior, where will be the point when the pendulum swings and the majority of men says "it is enough". Or even if there will be a point?

Deus vult!

@ Glaucon: in America I don't think men will ever say enough is enough. They are basically indoctrinated from birth into being emasculated and everyone knows they cannot say anything even remotely negative about women's lib. Most men don't even travel so they really have no idea how bad American women are. They don't even know how a real female is suppose to behave or look. So if anything things will just get worse though hopefully eventually American women will stop eating crap and become thinner.

Quote: (07-28-2014 04:01 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I would change it.. to...why are you so concerned?

Altruism?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before