rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signs That Your Game is Strong or Improving

This thread is partly inspired by Goldmund's thread on mate-guarding.

It can be difficult to gauge improvement sometimes. Especially when you throw yourself into something- it can be hard to be objective when you are "too close to the flame".

Maybe there are some concrete benchmarks that we can use to judge how we are doing on the game journey, aside from the obvious thing of banging more or higher quality girls.

Here are some to kick off the list:

-Mate Guarding

-Girls leaving important shit at your house or losing those items when they hang with you. This is a good one, because it means that the girl is so wrapped up in hanging out with you that she forgets about her usual go-to items like her Iphone. Little things like earrings or Jewelry are a good sign as well because I think the girl is marking her territory, but when a girl leaves her phone or bag at your place, that's on another level.

-Offers to cook for you. This is a big sign that a girl is really into you, especially in big cities in America where women don't really cook much.

In general, I think that anything that a girl does that seems like something a cavewoman would do to keep her caveman is a good way to qualify these signs.

-You find yourself maintaining frame automatically without having to think about it.

-You fuck girls from your harem so frequently that you stop giving a shit.

- when you laugh away rejection to the point where your next approach hooks hard
- when you enter a room and girls look your way
- when one girl flakes on you, the other 2 texts you got wash her out

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:50 AM)unbowed Wrote:  

- when you enter a room and girls look your way

I use the opposite of this to determine if I'm doing something wrong. If I'm not getting "fuck" eyes from girls, then something is off.

Maybe this is just me, but a dry spell.

I think it's a sign of change. You are improving in ways you are and aren't aware of.

The close calls before you bang again might also be novel situations or they are with higher quality girls as you start to see yourself attracting these girls stronger than before.

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:55 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Maybe this is just me, but a dry spell.

I think it's a sign of change. You are improving in ways you are and aren't aware of.

The close calls before you bang again might also be novel situations or they are with higher quality girls as you start to see yourself attracting these girls stronger than before.

Interesting.. I haven't yet been able to understand the why of dry spells yet.

Aside from outside factors, there might a lot of subconscious goings on like what you mentioned.

-Having girls tell me "take my number" and then grabbing the phone, punching in the number, and calling themselves to make sure they have it.

-When the friends of the girls actively encourage them to go be alone with me somewhere else. This has happened the past few nights and its such a sweet sweet feeling.

-The moments when I am talking to a girl/girls and during a pause in the conversation, I can see them just waiting to see what words I will say next.

-When you can game a girl who doesn't speak your language. Teach her..."attractive" "beautiful" "connection". Been using that game recently. heh.

-Going home knowing you could have gotten laid but didn't because you need sleep.

A big thing i noticed was when i went from beginner to intermediate was just not thinking too much about what i was gonna say.
Instead of routines, lines, or what gambit i was gonna use i just threw myself into a situation and went with it. I was not in my head as much.

From intermediate to where i am now...

Literally not giving a fuck if things go south with a girl because i know if i hustle i can bust 5 numbers in half a day.
Laughing at shit tests from girls. Not worrying about if i can pass them or not because i see it for what it is. She sees me as high value and wants to make sure i'm actually as confident/cool/alpha as i appear to be. ( I used to dread shit tests, not i look forward to them)

Externally, when girls nearly break their neck as you walk by. A few girls in the first meeting actively offer sexual favors.

-when develop the ability to go to another city/state/country and have consistent success
-when you notice yourself turning down opportunities (lack of time or interest)
-when you are able to advise your close player buddies and they trust your advice

MDP

- Girls are around you, all the time. They constantly on your radar and enter your perimeter in a social surrounding.

Girls want to meet your parents.

Girls raw dog immediately. Girls let you raw dog after a few nights with a condom.

Girls drunk text you.

Girls openly admit they like being smacked around.

Off the top of my head from my personal experience.

You play catch and release basically you can close these girls but you don't wanna deal with the needy calls and headache so you cut them lose for minor infractions(wanting to hold you to 3 date rules, texting you incessantly, holding your hand in public etc).

You really don't give a fuck about people spectating while you run your game.

You aren't bothered by flakes and rejection not because it's a good game move but because experience has taught you what she won't do another will.

You cherish your alone time.

Girls opening you up in general. A man with sexual experience has improved body language, an attitude of wanting to have a good time going out instead of a lay (which is why I do well at sporting events...I just wanna see my team win and drink beers) , and an aura of ease around women.

Quote: (07-25-2014 11:16 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

A big thing i noticed was when i went from beginner to intermediate was just not thinking too much about what i was gonna say.
Instead of routines, lines, or what gambit i was gonna use i just threw myself into a situation and went with it. I was not in my head as much.

^^^^
This.

Sympathy for the Devil

It's been somewhat touched on already but -- when you can game on autopilot. It's the result of strong inner game.

Starting out, you're more conscious of your moves, constantly reminding yourself what to say and when, what to do and how to do it, etc. A lot of mental masturbation. Some guys never progress out of this stage because instead of working on non-female related aspects of their life (work, getting into shape, improving logistics, developing hobbies, etc) they just chase pussy.

But when you work on inner game, everything else naturally comes with it.

I remember having to consciously remind myself to do xyz when it came to trying to attract a woman, now I black out when it comes to approaches and stuff and still get results. I don't overthink anything. I don't think, period. I just do.

It's the result of building inner game.

-You hope that chicks will flake on you so you can take care of other shit.

-You flake on girls without a second thought.

^^^^^

Hoping they flake so you can sleep or chill with another girl

Quote: (07-25-2014 12:34 PM)OzzieBlue Wrote:  

You cherish your alone time.

This.
Sometimes i just want to play videogames and not have to talk to anyone.
My house is quiet and i love it that way.
It's funny how when girls say they'll be quiet and stay out of your way when they come over, but they end up wanting attention from you anyway.

>When girls offers to pick up the Whole check when we go out to eat

>They start sending freaky text messages

- You turn down 8s and couldn't give a shit.

- You game girls everywhere without even thinking about it

- Letting girls blow you out/run off with an ex/act badly then not giving a fuck about it when they call back full of apologies (seems like a strange one but shows outcome independency)

- When blokes nearly twice your size are intimidated by you

For me this literally happened over night after 2 years of reading/thinking about it.

-You are comfortable with your own presence. (Who you are)
After i came back from long trip at the moment, i feel different hanging out at local bar on my own. I just feel comfortable without caring about what people think.

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

I use the opposite of this to determine if I'm doing something wrong. If I'm not getting "fuck" eyes from girls, then something is off.

I like doing 'sound checks' on the street. If say 5 girls are giving me the fuck eyes or bow their heads as they pass, I feel my vibe is resonating. If a bunch of them are actively looking away I stop and take a deep breath. Is it me? A string of bad days? I don't like relying on eye contact but it's useful to tinker with the feedback.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with me and calibrating too much might inadvertently trip me up. Maybe I'm doing everything "right" but it's just a bad selection. Randomness is part of the game too.

Krauser talked about gaming "stateless" in his book, where you approach regardless of whether you have the positive, high energy vibe.

I've made successful approaches in an "off" mood. I might have a migraine, struck out miserably the night before, pissed off at the state of the world, hungover. The vibe can be subtle and your willpower can propel you through the "off-state".

Obviously it's optimal to have a good night's rest, clear head, proper dress and all, but when you can run your game through different states, that takes things to another level.

Quote: (07-25-2014 04:36 PM)unbowed Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 10:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

I like doing 'sound checks' on the street. If say 5 girls are giving me the fuck eyes or bow their heads as they pass, I feel my vibe is resonating. If a bunch of them are actively looking away I stop and take a deep breath. Is it me? A string of bad days? I don't like relying on eye contact but it's useful to tinker with the feedback.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with me and calibrating too much might inadvertently trip me up. Maybe I'm doing everything "right" but it's just a bad selection. Randomness is part of the game too.

Krauser talked about gaming "stateless" in his book, where you approach regardless of whether you have the positive, high energy vibe.

I've made successful approaches in an "off" mood. I might have a migraine, struck out miserably the night before, pissed off at the state of the world, hungover. The vibe can be subtle and your willpower can propel you through the "off-state".

Obviously it's optimal to have a good night's rest, clear head, proper dress and all, but when you can run your game through different states, that takes things to another level.

Sometimes I believe that just thinking "Why aren't these girls checking me out" actually gets them to check me out more, because I think they can sense that my priorities are the different from the average thirsty guy.

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:00 PM)soup Wrote:  

Sometimes I believe that just thinking "Why aren't these girls checking me out" actually gets them to check me out more, because I think they can sense that my priorities are the different from the average thirsty guy.

Sounds interesting, wondering if you can expand on it.

Is it a kind of 'I'm the prize, they're focusing on the wrong thing' mentality or a simple inquisitive 'hmm that's odd, why aren't they looking?'

And how would your priorities be sensed as different? Getting a girl's attention to get in her pants (average thirsty guy) vs just getting a girl's attention (a 'male attention whore': center of the universe, just look at me because I'm me).

Quote: (07-25-2014 02:48 PM)Donkey_Riding Wrote:  

-You hope that chicks will flake on you so you can take care of other shit.

-You flake on girls without a second thought.

god, this.

the value of my alone time continues to go up, flaking on hot chicks just to be home. i basically just dont even care anymore.

in a good way

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:29 PM)unbowed Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:00 PM)soup Wrote:  

Sounds interesting, wondering if you can expand on it.

Is it a kind of 'I'm the prize, they're focusing on the wrong thing' mentality or a simple inquisitive 'hmm that's odd, why aren't they looking?'

And how would your priorities be sensed as different? Getting a girl's attention to get in her pants (average thirsty guy) vs just getting a girl's attention (a 'male attention whore': center of the universe, just look at me because I'm me).

I think it's something along those lines.. like you are acting differently most guys.

Imagine a world where everyone is staring at you constantly, but then there's one person who isn't. That's the girl's perspective. She's taking notice of your different behavior.