rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I ll drop by with my friends later"

Asked a girl out for afterwork Friday night (i know better than to ask during the weekend, but hey). She didnt answer. Following day just sent another text to confirm "dont be late its a cool bar so very crowded"

She said "I had plans with friends already but give me the name of the bar, we might drop by later"

I wanted to drop and go meet some bros, so no rep. 30 min later she text back "???" like why am I not replying her. I dont like giving away my cool venues unless she s going with me.

Just go to show how entitled western women are. And this is Paris not DC.

Normally I would drop but I have this girl in my social circle, so better not burn bridges. What would you guys say?

Oh and this is not the first time I get this line. A lot of the time girls say "why not I might drop by later". Thoughts?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

"Might?"

Fuck you, Bitch.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Don't say that of course, but she might be a good candidate for an ignore.

The follow-up text makes it clear she's interested; probably just a bit full of herself. She'll need some training.

I'd probably reschedule.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

You assumed the sale with the second text but she didn't bite/genuinely had other plans. If she'd said yes to your first text you'd have reason to be pissed, but the way I read it she never even replied.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:58 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

"Might?"

Fuck you, Bitch.

Yeah that's how I feel. You're not there to hold a seat for her.
You're an option for the night. She's not interested.

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:30 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Oh and this is not the first time I get this line. A lot of the time girls say "why not I might drop by later". Thoughts?

That's should be our line and not theirs.

Flakiness sucks, but cannot be avoided in our times, unless your relative value to her is incredibly high (by being famous, she being a 6 and you a male 9-10 etc.).

Happens to all of us - some schedule several dates in advance or combine it with night-game activities. Meet-up in a place, where you pass the time by gaming girls. Even if she is just late, it does not hurt to see you flirting with other girls.

Flakiness - another entitled power-trip of female hamster brains. Also has a lot to do with demographics - does not happen too often in Eastern Europe except for those who were already working in the West and have gotten used to a surplus of male attention.

In your case - I would ignore her for a while or ask her to set me up with a cute friend of her - then continue telling her in detail what you like about her friend.

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:59 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Don't say that of course, but she might be a good candidate for an ignore.

The follow-up text makes it clear she's interested; probably just a bit full of herself. She'll need some training.

I'd probably reschedule.

Yeah fuck you bitch.

Disrespect me then assume that I have to answer her right then and there. Then assume she can grace me with her presence on her own terms.

Now thats she s asking for an answer, I do feel like ignoring. If I want to reschedule, whats the good move?

I had this in mind "nuh you will invade my bar with an army of thirsty girl. How about this day this hour?" Or I just drop the second part, to let her know Im not playing her games.

I really dont like giving away the adress of my coolest bar.

EDIT: Parlay I really feel like stealing your line. "nuh Im not there to hold a seat for you" But we all know thats burning bridges and theres no gain in calling out women shitty behavior

@Zelscorpion: I would do the whole do her friend thing but from what I gather about this girl she likes going out with beta dudes. So, slim chances of our classic move "Im hitting on your gf to make you jealous".

Quote: (07-25-2014 07:20 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I had this in mind "nuh you will invade my bar with an army of thirsty girl. How about this day this hour?" Or I just drop the second part, to let her know Im not playing her games.

If she is trailblazing with a bunch of Beta-orbiters, then fuck that.

I would say: "No. Come alone. I am only interested in your sweet ass."

If she says no or responds by skirting around the topic, then just say "That's OK. I'll invite someone else."

Stating your interest is not Beta - she can take it or leave it. But girls respect that more even if they flake. Ultimately everyone has different ways of dealing with this behavior depending on your personality, lifestyle and even age.

Brokers always dread a second opinion on a home buy. Human nature is to counter the original idea.

If a girl offers to bring her friends or invites you to meet her friends before a bang, don't. They are likely to disqualify you on some arbitrary thing. The best idea before you get with a girl is to avoid meeting her friends.

@Zel: cool ideas, I like the boldness. I should really have escalated with her more when I saw her.

I booked another girl for that bar and she just responded. Translating the text for you guys:

"Not sure if I can come blablah but I ll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks! In any case I go to xyz every week if you want to"

Are French girls reading RooshV and use our tactics against us? Fake abundance mentality, keeping guys in suspense waiting for her, not offering an alternative but offer to let you tag along something she s doing. All our textbook moves.

Im afraid theres a female game counter movement going on right under our nose.

In any case, fuck these bitches. Im heading to aikido to kick ass with my bros.

A woman, even in your social circle, won't blame you for being a man. You won't burn a bridge by just ignoring her.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

"Let's just meet up some other night."

Re-engage later. That doesn't burn the bridge, but interrupts her Sex in the City bar-hopping fantasy, where men are waiting for her.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I ve got fed up of bullshit lately so I went the direct route "I prefer to see you alone. How about Tuesday?"

She texted back "lol and I prefer to come with my friends"

A bit of bad game on my part and a lot of her being an entitled bitch. Anyways, number deleted. Next.

Could have texted back "attention whore" but nuh, not worth it.

Who said only US women can be entitled bitches with inflated ego? And only US men are passive and deferential? For all I know these Parisian girls have their own harem of beta orbiters. One even paid for this girl's drink when we went out as a group.

No. You did good. [Image: lol.gif]

"I'm down for a threesome"

Team Nachos

Shit I like Parlay's response

Quote: (07-25-2014 03:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I ve got fed up of bullshit lately so I went the direct route "I prefer to see you alone. How about Tuesday?"

A bit of bad game on my part and a lot of her being an entitled bitch. Anyways, number deleted. Next.

Who said only US women can be entitled bitches with inflated ego? And only US men are passive and deferential? For all I know these Parisian girls have their own harem of beta orbiters. One even paid for this girl's drink when we went out as a group.

Calling a girl an attention whore won't get you her respect. It's basically just you name calling her because you didn't get what you want, or at least that's how most girls will read it IMO. Good that you didn't do it.

I would have gone with "No worries, I'll take someone else. Have fun tonight." Then focus on a few other girls for a while until girl 1 drops the ego shit.

You did fine, sometimes girls just get more enjoyment from the text attention than from an actual date. This one really enjoyed sending you bitchy messages that put you in a pursuer position and her in the center-of-attention position, it seems to me.

Quote: (07-25-2014 07:39 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 03:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Calling a girl an attention whore won't get you her respect. It's basically just you name calling her because you didn't get what you want, or at least that's how most girls will read it IMO. Good that you didn't do it.

I would have gone with "No worries, I'll take someone else. Have fun tonight." Then focus on a few other girls for a while until girl 1 drops the ego shit.

You did fine, sometimes girls just get more enjoyment from the text attention than from an actual date. This one really enjoyed sending you bitchy messages that put you in a pursuer position and her in the center-of-attention position, it seems to me.

Thanks. I was never gonna send that attention whore text, its just something that comes up in my mind due to sheer annoyance. I've learned very early and through other posters here that calling girls out on their bad behavior NEVER accomplishes anything.

That said texting her back "have fun tonight" blabla its too nice and inauthentic. I couldnt give two flying fuck about whether or not her beta harems paid for her limo and champagne or she trips on her high heel and falls down a sewer. IMO when the girl treats me like that i see no reason to be nice or courteous. Im nice and courteous with ladies not to Sex and the city bitch addict.

Silence is the best option here unless I came up with parlay response [Image: lol.gif]

Or, the best one word rep in every text situation when u get stuck is simply "gay". courtesy of heartise

Dalaran,

Are these strong leads or weak leads? And yeah, usually avoid work girls and asking girls out on weekends (as you realized), unless it's the only option.

Sounds like these chicks are leaving their options open, and you should too. For weak leads send more generic messages if you're going for a weekend meet-up, since they'll probably be getting lots of other messages. "hey (whatever her name is) will be out with my crew gettin into some shit later...let's all meet up" If whatever they respond is less than desirable, just simple say "k." If it's positive, then "cool, xyz bar at whatever time."

For weak leads, I might send 3 or 4 of them the generic text on a weekend and see what happens. Just keep it light and assume no one will meet up, and hit on other girls the rest of the night. If you do that, you won't feel the desire to delete them or call them attention whores, when they respond with a stupid text or not at all.

During the week go for restart text/the meet-up, with just the two of you and go from there.

Unless it's blatant disrespect, I'm in the camp of not deleting numbers so quickly. One example was a restart text with a girl who I brought home from the bar, but wouldn't bang. She lived in a different city, and every once in a while we'd message, but lost touch for about 6 months. I sent her "hey, so when are you making time for bad decisions?" She laughed and it got the ball rolling again, and 2 months later she came out for the weekend. The rest is history.

So by playing it cool, abundance mentality as we always talk about on here, holding frame/not giving a fuck, and recognizing sluts who rarely get tied down long, but always have dick on the side and lined up, could be fucking you eventually. You're not trying to have a LTR with these types of girls, so you shouldn't give two shits if the bang comes the first week, or out of the blue 8 months down the road from meeting them. All part of the game.

1) Anything but "yes!" is "no."

2) Western Europe? Heh heh. I mean, unless you're a rock star or 6'5" or something. Or willing to (a) marry her (b) work 50 weeks a year in an utterly soul-destroying joblet. [c] do (b) until you pay for everything, and she hates you, the kids laugh at you, and you yourself feel you have had every bit of life drained out of you for no good reason.

This excellent example of a piece-of-shit, hopeless response has three shitty indicators in it.

1) "might"
2) "with friends"
3) That she had the bad manners to say it, even if that's what she was thinking.

Did I mention it was a shitty response, from a hopeless chick? Oh, good OK.

"You know, most of what I say, I just say it because it sounds good to me-- not because it has any relation to reality or anything. zzzzlolzlzl"

Quote: (07-25-2014 11:05 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Western Europe? Heh heh. I mean, unless you're a rock star or 6'5" or something. Or willing to (a) marry her (b) work 50 weeks a year in an utterly soul-destroying joblet. [c] do (b) until you pay for everything, and she hates you, the kids laugh at you, and you yourself feel you have had every bit of life drained out of you for no good reason.

IKE, you underestimate game.

Have you been to Western Europe?

The girls aren't easy there but they're not rocket science either.

Beyond All Seas

French girls are just girls. They can be sexy kittens or pompous bith. With game you will score.

Lol, this might be a cliché, but this girl and the other 3 bitchiest French girls I've dealt with, they have smart phone.

Twice I met a girl that was both beautiful and feminine, and they use a brick phone that can bash your head in. I doubt that shit can do anything more than text or call. Those two instances work out well.

Adding this to my list of red flag: if the girl has a smartphone, overcharge your game. Bc if a parisian girl want to be an US-styled bitch, they can do it much better.

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:30 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

She said "I had plans with friends already but give me the name of the bar, we might drop by later"

I'm going to put forward a contrary viewpoint here, and say with her being slightly aloof/unavailable, it may have been a shit test of sorts, to see if you'd cave-in and stroke her ego by holding out hope for her to drop by.

Personally, i would not have responded at all due to the lukewarm lead (let the hamster spin a bit)...but, her response is clearly better that no response at all.

I've encountered a similar situation, in which I soft "nexted" her (with a couple of flakes in between), only to get the bang a month or so later.

dupe (deleted)

a couple things

1. your mindset is obviously one of chasing her. be the prize.

2. why does it matter that she is in your social circle? who cares what "image" you have. get a bad reputation. it'll do you wonders when people actually get to know you. it'll make you exciting.

3. invite her and let her bring your friends. get intrigued by certain girls, but as soon as you put a target on her, you miss out on other girls right in front of your face.

4. if she brings her friends to the event, you were the inviter, its your social scene to dominate. hit on her by charming all her friends and ignoring her if you really do want to chase her.

By now I always assume a flake. Women are not born with the cognitive structures for responsibility or honor, and most never develop them.

The flake may be intentional or it may have a true excuse. Either way, I always carry a gym bag, have a plan b or at worst, I get into the mindset of being ready to eject at any second and return home.