rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitches You Would Hate-Fuck Thread

I periodically see a chick on TV, online, or even in person and think, "I'd smash," but immediately feel disgusted at myself for even thinking it. Truth be told, I'd be hate-fucking these chicks.

[Image: attachment.jpg20106]   

One such chick for me is Miley Cyrus. I loathe everything about this broad, from her skrillex cut to that tongue-out face she makes to the "Jays on her feet." This is to say nothing about the deleterious effect she's having on American women.

This somewhat irritating song and video captures both the simultaneous hate and would-bang sentiments I feel toward her. [Image: hump.gif] [Image: shudder.gif]

(Skip to 0:33)

Which are some of yours? (Include pics.)

[Image: attachment.jpg20108]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Ive been thinking of a tbread like this for a while all because of this girl...

[Image: redhead_wendys.jpg]

Her ads drive me crazy. Id love to choke that bitch out while pounding it from behind.

[Image: f7DI1r8.jpg]

Olsen twins. I would destroy both of them.. at the same time including humiliation.

Each and every one of the sisters in the Kardashian family, including the mother.
[Image: Keeping-up-with-the-Kardashians-Season-6...0-1024.jpg]

Is there any other way to fuck women [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

I've never hidden my hate-fuck impulses for know-it-all Gwyneth Paltrow:

[Image: attachment.jpg20109]   

Jennifer Lopez

[Image: UVQmr0A.jpg]

I think your thread here is about out of character for this forum Tuth. You didn't want to draw attention here for other topics that were close or over the edge and banned me for making light of it.

[Image: taylor-swift-red-lips-beauty-ffn-lead-2.jpg?w=600]

I know this is a fun thread but honestly ...hatefucking a bitch is the only real way to get her to fall in love with you.
You can spit some golden game and spend tons of money but the way to a woman's heart is always through her poosy.

Bitches get off on you getting off to them. Does that makes sense [Image: huh.gif]

Don't worry so much about pleasing a woman in bed. Just worry about getting yourself off. Smash that cooch like
you're going to prison for 20 years. That's what they really want despite what they say.

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think your thread here is about out of character for this forum Tuth. You didn't want to draw attention here for other topics that were close or over the edge and banned me for making light of it.

I'm failing to see how talking about banging some celebrity you strongly don't like is problematic, but feel free to PM me the specifics of your concerns.

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Heck, I don't get this whole concept. If you don't like a woman, can't you just bang someone who looks like her who you do like?

Maybe I'm too old school for this. I keep thinking of an ancient rap lyric:
"Hotel, motel Holiday Inn/
If your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend."

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Smash that cooch like
you're going to prison for 20 years. That's what they really want despite what they say.

[Image: agree2.gif]

I wrote a whole article about it.

I guess the difference here is to identify chicks you genuinely dislike and would still bang, rather than one's normal banging procedure.

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I know this is a fun thread but honestly ...hatefucking a bitch is the only real way to get her to fall in love with you.
You can spit some golden game and spend tons of money but the way to a woman's heart is always through her poosy.

Bitches get off on you getting off to them. Does that makes sense [Image: huh.gif]

Don't worry so much about pleasing a woman in bed. Just worry about getting yourself off. Smash that cooch like

I never really thought too much about it, but this is very true.

An old Colombian gf of mine would always say how she loved that my hands were always all over her, doing whatever I pleased. It made her feel desired.

That said, I would hate fuck Natalie Portman. That sexy bitch teased Anakin to no end before finally giving it up, and even then she would be constantly nagging and bragging about how she was a Senator…blah…blah…blah….made poor Anakin turn to the Dark Side. I would stick a serious lightsaber up her ass, and in time she would call me Master.

I wanna fuck Nancy Disgrace in the nose.

[Image: nancy%20grace.jpg]

I have actually gotten to hate fuck a chick on occasion.

Most recently I was hitting on this chick who had a super annoying friend. The friend was shooting me dirty looks all night and giving me crap constantly. The chick went to the bathroom and the friend kissed me so I took her home. Got out all the aggravation she'd been causing me.

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:41 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I have actually gotten to hate fuck a chick on occasion.

Most recently I was hitting on this chick who had a super annoying friend. The friend was shooting me dirty looks all night and giving me crap constantly. The chick went to the bathroom and the friend kissed me so I took her home. Got out all the aggravation she'd been causing me.

The hate-fuck is a real thing--and it's a strange gray area of human emotion. In fact, one of the first 100 questions on OKCupid addresses this very matter. Even chicks claim it:

[Image: attachment.jpg20113]   

That's the first thing men do when they conquer a new land. Rape and pillage. There's a fine line between rape and hatefucking. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

^^^Natalie Portman is pretty damn cool IRL. She was a regular at a place where I worked. I'd make sweet sweet love [Image: gay.gif]

Topping my hate-fuck list would be this one:

[Image: paris-hilton-celeb-birthdays-february-17-9.jpg]

There's nothing I hate more than Hollywood starlets that perpetrate the faux-glamour that surrounds L.A. Her and Lindsay Lohan would be missing
hair and be cross-eyed after I was done with them.

Scarlet Johansson would get a good hate-fuckin' too:
[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-Hairstyle.jpg]

Nothing against her, but it pisses me off when I see media darlings idolized. Whereas most men would worship the ground she steps on and kiss her feet, I'd have her ankles behind her ears and trying to remember our safe word.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Ashley Judd, classy Southern bitch and borderline wall survivor.

This is her about 10 years ago

[Image: judd-large.jpg]

And this is a realistic photo of her not long ago:

[Image: ashley-judd-photograph.jpg]

She is 46 now and well past her prime. She was f'ing hot as hell when young and she was always an annoyingly intelligent fucking bitch.

It would be good to be shooting loads into her Southern asshole and smartypants mouth in some nasty high class Louisville hotel during the derby. She can wear an oversize Wildcats basketball t-shirt (she affects being a loyal UK fan) and a baseball cap. Then throw her out and watch a William Girdler movie.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

The dynamic is a true one. In matters of the heart, the margin between love and hate is often razor-thin.

The feeling is fired by the recognition by one party of qualities or traits in the other party that touch some primal psycho-sexual nerve straddling the boundary between the brain's pleasure and pain receptors.

I remember a short story by Jack London called Batard. A brutal French Canadian adopts a dog whom he calls "Batard" (i.e., "bastard") for the specific purposes of abuse and humiliation.

Although the two revile each other, they can't separate from one another. They become locked in a perpetual embrace of hate.

Hate binds kindred souls together in a way that love never can.

This arrogant bitch.

Oh man, you think you're a princess. You're nothing but a spoiled slut with some dragons...come here, i'll show you who rules around here.

While I was in the midst of fuckin her, I'd do that move where I pull out and start beating her face with my cock and then start shoving it down her throat. Man, I'd bang her harder than Drago and leave her limping to the throne the next day.

[Image: Daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-30464003-1280-720.jpg]

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:35 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Heck, I don't get this whole concept.

DoBA, are you trying to tell me you wouldn't hate-fuck Belle Knox? [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: 7V9vQ9p.jpg]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

[Image: Katherine-Heigl-Bra-Size-369x500.jpg]

Dongle-cunt from last year:

[Image: adria-richards.png]

[Image: 1395008599870.jpg]