rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holding Drinks

Holding Drinks

As a someone who has recently taken the Red Pill, I've noticed one non-verbal shit test that is the holding of drinks for the chick that you are gaming. I've already been caught twice doing this and have noticed that after said moment the interaction just kinda goes to shit.

What is a good way to counter when a chick tells you to hold her drink, so that you don't look like her doormat?

Holding Drinks

Say "no doll, that's what the bar is for".

It's a major shit test and you need to develop your Frame so that when chicks ask you to hold their drink, or purse, you simply laugh in their face.

They want to see if you'll be a weak beta bitch boy and do it so they can disqualify you as a sexual partner.

Don't give in. Laugh, smirk, brush it off, or pull my signature move which is motion a random beta bitch boy at the bar or club over and have him hold her drink. Talk about establishing dominance in a social setting. The irony is girls get a kick out of it, which shows you their true nature and the saddest part is most guys will hold their drink.

Holding Drinks

I have been caught by this a few times, if you miss the boat with an evasion manouver like mcqueen has suggested just chug the whole drink and give them the empty glass when they return. It has never gotten me laid but has been a satisfactory exit from the interaction as they are never happy about it but they definitely won't ask you to hold their drink again.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Holding Drinks

Quote: (07-23-2014 11:02 AM)colombiano972 Wrote:  

What is a good way to counter when a chick tells you to hold her drink, so that you don't look like her doormat?

"If I hold it, I'm drinking it. Make your choice."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Holding Drinks

I did exactly that at my Company's event.

There was this cute brunette acting cutesy and babyish towards me, complaining how her feet hurts from dancing.... she pulled over a chair, and put her leg on it... removing her shoes.... giving me a pleading look of *what are you going to do about my hurting feet?* sheepishly.

My reaction?

Without skipping a beat, I simply wave over my mexican co-worker Carlos standing nearby, with the attitude of as if i am ordering some appetizer from a waiter; and then tell him to give her a foot massage.

man, i wish i have a camera to capture the her reaction to my action.

The strange thing is this: Carlos didnt even challenge me to say "why dont you do it, Nemencine?"; which instinctively i was half-expecting. Also, she did not insist on me doing it, instead she reacted to my "dick move" by aggressively flirting with me some more. Women are arseholes..... i love them though.

regards,

Nemencine

Quote: (07-23-2014 11:08 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

....... or pull my signature move which is motion a random beta bitch boy at the bar or club over and have him hold her drink. Talk about establishing dominance in a social setting. The irony is girls get a kick out of it, which shows you their true nature and the saddest part is most guys will hold their drink.

i

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Holding Drinks

Yeah, don't do it. You'll lose major value if you accept that kind of behavior. I don't like holding things for anyone, especially when I know they can take care of it themselves.

Case and point: A few years ago I was invited out to a bar for New Years eve celebration and i brought a woman i was dating at the time with me. Things were fine and then out of the blue she asks if i could hold her purse while she goes to the bathroom. I already established good vibes with the crowd and I was already talking to a couple other women who were very receptive.

When i automatically accepted that purse, their eyes were wide open and glued on that hand that accepted that purse in disbelief. That, is when i knew I messed up.

Holding Drinks

Cool, free drink.

Holding Drinks

Quote: (07-23-2014 03:17 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Cool, free drink.

Yup. That's what I'd do. Or what McQueen said.

Holding Drinks

or pull my signature move which is motion a random beta bitch boy at the bar or club over and have him hold her drink. Talk about establishing dominance in a social setting. The irony is girls get a kick out of it, which shows you their true nature and the saddest part is most guys will hold their drink.

[Image: lol.gif]

I am definitely stealing this move. Entertainment factor +100.

Holding Drinks

Quote: (07-23-2014 06:35 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

or pull my signature move which is motion a random beta bitch boy at the bar or club over and have him hold her drink. Talk about establishing dominance in a social setting. The irony is girls get a kick out of it, which shows you their true nature and the saddest part is most guys will hold their drink.

[Image: lol.gif]

I am definitely stealing this move. Entertainment factor +100.

Yeah me too.

When I was younger I used to practice seeing what I could get strangers to do for me just be being bold and telling them to, basically.

Most people just don't even think for long enough before just doing as they're told if the commander has a strong frame.

Interesting subject.

Holding Drinks

Start chugging, pretty general consensus.

Holding Drinks

A girl I didn't even know(friend of a friend) tried this with me one night at a club. I was like "heh ...no".
The look on her face was great. She was a 4 on her best day.

Team Nachos

Holding Drinks

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:29 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

I did exactly that at my Company's event.

There was this cute brunette acting cutesy and babyish towards me, complaining how her feet hurts from dancing.... she pulled over a chair, and put her leg on it... removing her shoes.... giving me a pleading look of *what are you going to do about my hurting feet?* sheepishly.

My reaction?

Without skipping a beat, I simply wave over my mexican co-worker Carlos standing nearby, with the attitude of as if i am ordering some appetizer from a waiter; and then tell him to give her a foot massage.

man, i wish i have a camera to capture the her reaction to my action.

The strange thing is this: Carlos didnt even challenge me to say "why dont you do it, Nemencine?"; which instinctively i was half-expecting. Also, she did not insist on me doing it, instead she reacted to my "dick move" by aggressively flirting with me some more. Women are arseholes, I love them though

"I am afriad that women appreciate cruelty, downright crelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated."
Oscar Wilde

Enough said

Life is good

Holding Drinks

I have a funny story to this shit test. A random cougar in a club once motioned to me to put her wine glass at the bar counter and extended her glass towards me. I said "Nah, I wouldn't do that" and moved sideways and motioned her towards the bar counter and said go on, she moves looking pissed and puts her glass on the counter and tells me "She thought I worked here" I responded, "Seriously ..... I thought you work here", she got even more upset and grabbed my balls , WTF ...... I told her "hands off the merchandise lady" and moved her hand away.

At this point the cougar was foaming with anger and started with cuss words, I leaned in and told her it's best if she leaves this place as I know the owner and can have her kicked out, her friend pulls her away and they leave.

All this happened when my Korean Date was in the restroom, she missed the show but It felt soo good to put a bitch in her place.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Holding Drinks

had a girl a asking me to hold her drink as soon as I started talking to her. I simply said 'I don't do that'. she said something like why are you so mean which I ignored.
I think the best way is simply saying No without making any scene.

Holding Drinks

Sneaky, subtle little shit test. Yet one that is about as blatant as can be.

Best course of action is not do it of course, with a side of smartass comment like the ones already mentioned or "your hands work fine", same as when a girl asks you to do any stupid task or fetch something for them "your a big girl"

Holding Drinks

Quote: (07-24-2014 08:09 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

I have a funny story to this shit test. A random cougar in a club once motioned to me to put her wine glass at the bar counter and extended her glass towards me. I said "Nah, I wouldn't do that" and moved sideways and motioned her towards the bar counter and said go on, she moves looking pissed and puts her glass on the counter and tells me "She thought I worked here" I responded, "Seriously ..... I thought you work here", she got even more upset and grabbed my balls , WTF ...... I told her "hands off the merchandise lady" and moved her hand away.

At this point the cougar was foaming with anger and started with cuss words, I leaned in and told her it's best if she leaves this place as I know the owner and can have her kicked out, her friend pulls her away and they leave.

All this happened when my Korean Date was in the restroom, she missed the show but It felt soo good to put a bitch in her place.

The audacity of cougars is unreal, I can't believe the shit that these creatures pull. Disgusting. They should be warning examples for any girl about to hop on the carousel.