rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Percentage of your bangs are from Online

*edit* I can't believe this hasn't been posted before, but my searching did not yield any results, so here we go.

Gents, I am about 7 months into my "game" career, at age 30. I was dumped by my 7 year LTR, found the manosphere and began attempting to drastically improve my success with women.

I hate to admit it, but I only had 3, yes THREE, lifetime notches up to the age of 30. I lived in LTR land for way too long. So far this year, I have gotten 5 new notches. So in that respect, I feel good about it.

However, 2 of those 5 have been online, and the only girls in the pipeline right now are from online. This bothers me some, and I know a lot of old school game dudes think online is a crutch that hinders real gaming. I tend to agree.

On one hand, I think going out on a bunch of blind dates has really upped my date game, it has also pushed me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis, and that is helpful. I went from striking out and never getting a call back, to securing a couple SNL's followed by FB's using OLD.

On the other hand, I am still a huge vag when it comes to cold approaching women. I rarely do it. Luckily one of my single buddies is a natural, and gets bangs from day and night game regularly. He knows my affliction and he is very willing to push me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis. Also, we all know that the average quality of women you can pull online is lower than what you could do with tight game in real life.

So, gents, what percentage of your recent bangs have been from online? If you have a chance, also I would like to hear if people find that they were able to wean their way off online and move into the real world while using OLD as a backup.

TL;DR: how many of your bangs are from online, do you find yourself moving away from it as you get better?

Ive done well on Tinder so about 30%. Then 50% cold approach (street/house parties) and the other 20% would be social circle (friends/work).

damn, just realized the poll should be set up as:

0-20%
21-40%
41-60%
61-80%
81-100%

Please assume that is how the categories are. Can't figure out how to edit pole. Fail.

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:24 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Ive done well on Tinder so about 30%. Then 50% cold approach (street/house parties) and the other 20% would be social circle (friends/work).

how long have you been 'gaming'? and have you moved more towards online or away?

I've been gaming for about 2 years now—found the manosphere and this forum a few months before my freshman year. The majority of my bangs are exclusively from my school but since I'm not on campus currently, I've been hooking up with girls I've met through day game and online. In fact, in the past month or so I've racked up about 5 notches from Tinder alone and that has made me really complacent; before I used to go out and day game for an hour every day, now I just day game whenever I'm in city shopping or hanging out with friends.

I live out in the sticks, and most of my friends are married or in serious LTR land. I live an hour from a good college town, but daygaming on a regular basis is very hard for me. The longer I am single, the more I am considering selling my house and getting an apartment in town. Not sure I want to bang mediocre online chicks for the rest of my days. Hah!

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:24 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

0-20%
21-40%
41-60%
61-80%
81-100%

Please assume that is how the categories are. Can't figure out how to edit pole. Fail.

I'm sure nearly everyone who answers is going to use an estimate anyway.

Quote: (07-23-2014 09:19 AM)Blaster Wrote:  

0-20%
21-40%
41-60%
61-80%
81-100%

I'm sure nearly everyone who answers is going to use an estimate anyway.
Well, when you notch count is as low as mine, its not hard to get the exact percentages. [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:25 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:24 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

how long have you been 'gaming'? and have you moved more towards online or away?

I known about game for six years and am coming up on a 100 bangs. I never used online game properly to early this year cause I didnt really have to really. Had good social circles and lifestyle back wherever I lived. I work in remote areas at the moment with short gaps of time between jobs. Online has been good for setting up quick dates and screening for the girls I want before I even get home.

Ive had weeks with multiple tinder bangs and have got two new girls (first time I ever meet them) in one day. Its invaluable for my life set up at the moment but it also cripples your long term game. Approaching is the most important game skill in my opinion and online weakens that over time if you lean on it too much.

I love looking at stats... so I've kept a list of girls since day one. Updated it awhile back to include how I met them.
My numbers as follows.

60% Night Game (club, party, etc, night time opening)
20% Social Circle (girls I was introduced to, daylight sober)
15% Day Game (sauna, classroom, gym, etc, sober daylight opening)
5% Online Game (Facebook, tinder)

Its so easy to miss judge your own strengths... I loved talking on Tinder, quit a little while back when I ran the math for the first time and realized the phone numbers weren't transitioning into lays.

Probably 0% should be its own pick, for people like me who've never tried online. Pretty different from someone with ~20%.

While I was in university, I didn't know that online dating was even a thing so I got 100% of my bangs from meeting girls at parties or out at bars. After university, I started working at a gold mine on a 4 weeks away, 2 weeks home rotation. During this time, I discovered online dating. I used to run game on girls at night after my shift, line up as many dates as I could for my two weeks off and go from there. Was a much higher percentage.

Absolute 0. I love real life too much, and the places I go usually have plenty of girls around.

it would be interesting to also tie this into peoples locations/life situations. Personally I meet zero new women in my daily life unless I plan out time and travel an hour to town (which I do often). Honestly considering moving back to town now that I am single. If I didn't own my house I would in a heartbeat. Then I would drop all online nonsense.

Yeah, I could see myself doing the online thing if I was out in a rural place. But since there are always women around...no desire at all to look at girls through a screen.

0-20%
21-40%
41-60%
61-80%
81-100%

Fixed.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Voted for 61-80%, and I think I'm in the upper range of that. Mainly because I'm lazy and not hard to keep satisfied for a long time.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

For me it changes. It's anywhere from 0-50% depending on how much I'm going out in a given month.

It's definitely a crutch though, and as long as guys recognize that and are able to cold approach anyway I think it's ok to use it.

I've always gotten hotter and more 'attracted' girls in real life.

Vaun had a post theorizing that girls automatically suspect something's off with you based on your being on a dating site. They do. Your game and frame can overcome that but it's nice to sometimes not ever even start in that place.

90% probably. This summer has so far yielded 6 notches. The only one of them that wasn't from online was a girl who sat down next to me at the bar while I was waiting for a Tinder girl to show up.

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:18 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

*edit* I can't believe this hasn't been posted before, but my searching did not yield any results, so here we go.

Gents, I am about 7 months into my "game" career, at age 30. I was dumped by my 7 year LTR, found the manosphere and began attempting to drastically improve my success with women.

I hate to admit it, but I only had 3, yes THREE, lifetime notches up to the age of 30. I lived in LTR land for way too long. So far this year, I have gotten 5 new notches. So in that respect, I feel good about it.

However, 2 of those 5 have been online, and the only girls in the pipeline right now are from online. This bothers me some, and I know a lot of old school game dudes think online is a crutch that hinders real gaming. I tend to agree.

On one hand, I think going out on a bunch of blind dates has really upped my date game, it has also pushed me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis, and that is helpful. I went from striking out and never getting a call back, to securing a couple SNL's followed by FB's using OLD.

On the other hand, I am still a huge vag when it comes to cold approaching women. I rarely do it. Luckily one of my single buddies is a natural, and gets bangs from day and night game regularly. He knows my affliction and he is very willing to push me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis. Also, we all know that the average quality of women you can pull online is lower than what you could do with tight game in real life.

So, gents, what percentage of your recent bangs have been from online? If you have a chance, also I would like to hear if people find that they were able to wean their way off online and move into the real world while using OLD as a backup.

TL;DR: how many of your bangs are from online, do you find yourself moving away from it as you get better?

Nearly 100% of my hookups are from online. With that said, online is just a mechanism for scouting talent. You still have to meet them and close them offline.

In the offline world if a woman and I make eye contact at a bar, restaurant, Starbucks, grocery store, book store, etc. what does she know about me? She knows at most that she thinks I am attractive (if I am her type) and perhaps if I am dressed well, that I have some modicum of success (or at least dress like I do) and style. Because we met online these are the things she knows about me that she would not know if we met offline:

- I am a father and a damn good one (huge factor in dating younger women regardless of if they have daddy issues or not)
- That I am looking to meet someone and NOT married
- I am well educated
- I am well traveled
- I have a good job and make decent money (I will cover “relative wealth” later)
- I have an exciting lifestyle
- I am in good shape
- I have a sense of humor
- I am confident and know what I am looking for

In the online world I can carefully construct my profile to accurately highlight my qualities that would be hidden to her offline. I can DHV without bragging and communicate all the things about me that I know women are drawn to. This is NOT the same as pretending to be anything other than who I am. Every single word in my online profile is true and accuate. Women love confidence more than anything and you have to project confidence to do really well with women.

Now let’s look at life online versus offline for a young, attractive woman. Offline, a chick whose numbers are solid 8s gets hit on nonstop whenever she is out in public. She has heard literally every line/approach any guy can imagine. She has had sex with really handsome, in shape guys before so no matter how good looking you are, it probably won’t rule the day. In fact, if a guy is too confident offline, she will shoot him down just on principle (“He was so cocky…I showed him!”) Her guard is up. As soon as she sees a guy making eye contact or that a guy is going to approach her, her natural reaction is to blow you off just as a defense mechanism. The hotter the girl, the more she will generally make you work to get to know her. Add to that if you are smooth and confident, she will often think to herself that you probably do this all the time and are a player.

That same girl online is LOOKING to meet a guy. Just the fact that she is on a dating site makes that clear. She also has to list all the things about herself that maybe don’t show her to be such a great catch. Maybe she’s hot but not that well educated. Maybe her job sucks. Maybe she makes lousy money. So without you doing a damn thing other then meeting the same girl online versus offline you have raised your value to her and lowered her value to you (in her eyes).

This is not to say that you can't run mad game, approach a ton and score. But with a relatively small amount of effort (when compared to offline only) since March I have scored 22 new women, none below a 7. Most 8s and 9s with an 85% first date close rate and a CPO (cost per orgasm) of ~$30. Quite frankly I think offline to find new talent is a sucker move compared to the efficiency of online.

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:58 PM)dawson Wrote:  

This is not to say that you can't run mad game, approach a ton and score. But with a relatively small amount of effort (when compared to offline only) since March I have scored 22 new women, none below a 7. Most 8s and 9s with an 85% first date close rate and a CPO (cost per orgasm) of ~$30. Quite frankly I think offline to find new talent is a sucker move compared to the efficiency of online.

not to be a dick but..........first post, and this paragraph make me think

[Image: troll.gif]

This is just as I expected. The Net is almost worthless. Women who post personal ads aren't serious about meeting men, no matter how much they claim to be.

Hmm, one or two girls through online efforts I think. I haven't really tried, though, because I've spent 90% of my time in small town Alaska since online game became a real thing. When I move to a real city in the next few weeks I'm going to put some time into maximizing my online game. I think I'll kill it with some effort, simply because I'm good looking and my text/chat game is solid, though of course it could be better. The biggest problem for me is my age (late 20s), which I just lie about.

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:32 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Voted for 61-80%, and I think I'm in the upper range of that. Mainly because I'm lazy and not hard to keep satisfied for a long time.

+1 if you're young and have good facial aesthetics online game (tinder, twitter, insta) is eaaaaaaaaaasy

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:41 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Hmm, one or two girls through online efforts I think. I haven't really tried, though, because I've spent 90% of my time in small town Alaska since online game became a real thing. When I move to a real city in the next few weeks I'm going to put some time into maximizing my online game. I think I'll kill it with some effort, simply because I'm good looking and my text/chat game is solid, though of course it could be better. The biggest problem for me is my age (late 20s), which I just lie about.

why lie about the age? late 20's and 30's seems to be a perfect age to get women of any age.

I banged a 21 year old last week, I'm 30. I know lots of other dudes bang youngn's at 30+