rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl as if I know a cool place to hang but doesnt include me?

Sounds like fucking friendzone, but who knows?

A chick I knew and went out dancing with a couple times but never really talked. Last time after dance went to have a drink with her, but I didnt escalate much. She s cute and I wanna bang.

Before I could hit her up again (this week s busy) she just sent me a text "hey u know a cool latin bar near xyz?" So she must be going out to have some fun and potentially banging some guys, but doesnt mention me.

How should I deal with this? Something like "yeah there s xyz u wanna head there together Fri?" big chance of her saying no and steal my favorite venue to get some dick. If I say I dont know, I look a lot less cool.

Tips guys?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Before I could hit her up again (this week s busy) she just sent me a text "hey u know a cool latin bar near xyz?" So she must be going out to have some fun and potentially banging some guys, but doesnt mention me.

the fact that she is asking you is an indicator of interest. According to your quotation marks she didn't say anything about not including you. Don't be so butthurt. Tell her that you are hitting up a latin bar near xyz on Thursday and she should join you.

She's either prompting you to ask her out...or she's not. Only one way to find out.

Don't tell her, keep her in suspense - say "Yep - I'll pick you up at 8 on Friday. Wear heels."

If you get shot down, at least you tried.

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:33 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

She's either prompting you to ask her out...or she's not. Only one way to find out.

Don't tell her, keep her in suspense - say "Yep - I'll pick you up at 8 on Friday. Wear heels."

If you get shot down, at least you tried.

Good stuff, wish you replied earlier. I gave a neutral rep and she said she is meeting up with some buddies. Gonna use this line next time I run into this kind of things.

As default, always reframe as if she is asking you to go out.

Fuck my game got so rusty, what with being in a LTR and a corporate job. Needs to go sarging more. Why do all of you cool cats need to be in US? [Image: biggrin.gif]

^ I can't take credit for the "wear heels" line btw...have seen it suggested a few times by doods here. It's a good, firm, assertive statement though.

Yeah thats courtesy of McQueen.