rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling out long time "girl" friends for stupidity

This is a story about how I cut off two chicks who were longtime friends of mine due to my changing mindset that was not compatible with theirs. I’m posting in the game section but moderators can feel free to move it. I also don’t normally post a new thread if one exists but really couldn’t find one that was similar enough. Even if I am going out on a limb, there may be a little value here.

One of them was actually my only solace at a time when I was a huge blue pill turd bucket. However, as I have taken the red pill and my values have changed, I have consequently questioned my existing relationships with them and how deep these friendships are. As my mind has applied the red pill mentality to every situation it possibly could, it has conditioned itself against bullshit, and so it has with these chicks as well.

Chick #1; Indian girl; 6.. (used to be a 7 but age and curry caught up with her)

I met her on one of my projects at a company I used to work at and had kept in touch with her since then. Since we shared similar cultures and upbringing, it was easy to connect with her and talk to her. So I kept this “friendship” going. When I met her, I was still a “beta” and idolized women and the Indian culture.

Since the beginning, she and her “friends” would invite me to certain events, for example, a get together here for New Year’s eve or a gathering to watch a movie. A lot of times, I would not show up. As a man with a family that included kids, it was tough for me to prioritize friends given the excessive amount of hours I worked.

Over the years, she has been successful in her field and therefore makes decent money. Recently she invited me to her apartment for dinner through an email. The email mentioned a certain amount of options and costs. I honestly didn’t think much of it and didn’t pay close enough attention to the “cost” portion of the email. I agreed to go to the dinner (therefore agreeing to pay as well). For those without any background on the Indian culture, Indians are likely some of the most hospitable people you will meet. For the most part, if you ever go to an Indian person’s house, you will likely be treated with the best of food and hospitality. Not different from many cultures, but Indians as a culture pride themselves in treating their guests well, at least most of the ones I know.

The dinner was on a Thursday evening in the city (an hour drive). My parents showed up with my sister and nephew as a huge surprise. They live far away and don’t visit often; so I don’t see them as much as I’d like to. So I sent a text to her saying “sorry for the inconvenience but we can’t make it.”

Her: Please pay $xx; since you weren’t there the other guests had to cover for you guys. You can use the quickpay banking system and send the money to my email.
Me: Suck it up; I didn’t show up; you make $75k+ a year; besides this was dinner at your house.
Her: It wasn’t dinner; we had a chef and a theme; it was an event
Me: You mean there wasn’t any food served?
Her: But it’s not like that; and me and my friends make 6 figures (very relevant)
Me: You had your guests pay for food and also pay for guests that couldn’t make it?
Her: I didn’t have cash in the house
Me: Why didn’t you run to the ATM?
Her: It was late and my friends didn’t want me to
Me: I will pay because I agreed but I thought I should let you know that I don’t believe in charging people for food when they come to my house.
Her: To be honest, I don’t even want your money but my friends will want to see proof that you paid me before taking the money from me. That’s the only reason you should send the money.
Me: I agreed to send the money, so I will. However, we do not share the same values. So feel free to leave me off of any future invitations.
Her: But I need to explain to you why. My friends have always covered for you when you didn’t show up.
Me: I had reasons not to. Good bye.
Her: But I need to tell you this.
Me: Good bye.
Her: Blah blah

Unfortunately, I started the call out process a bit late. I should have just said no to the original invite, but since I kept it going, I saw a bit more of what she is truly capable of. So I take it as a better lesson learned.

Chick #2; Southern white girl; a 6.. (used to be a solid 8 and maybe even an 8.5 but a really bad migraine condition and the resulting medications caught up to her and she has hit the wall early)

I have known her for 10 years. When I met her, she was very attractive. I was a beta schmuck but she liked my innocence and nervousness. So she befriended me. When I was back down South last year, I pretty much went in for the make out. She and I then had a short affair on the phone (stupid idea).

One fine day, I get a text.

Her: I just had a killer call me and left me a message; I need you.
Me: What?
Her: Blah blah (apparently some guy raped her in the past and is calling her again after 5 years)
Me: (Thinking what the fuck is going on)
Next day..
Me: I can’t do this anymore
Her: blah blah blah I need you blah
Me: I just need some space given my job and other things going on (I was pretty positive something was amiss; that was the real reason).

I didn’t talk to her at all for a few months. She came to my town for treatment of her condition. They have the best treatment facilities for her condition. When she was here, I visited and hung out with her but kept the distance. They kept doing tests on her and figuring out a plan. The condition does not have a heavy history of treatment as it’s fairly new.

Another fine day..

Her: I left the facility and went back home. The doctor forgot to do xx and yy.
Me: Wait, did they hurt you?
Her: No but he should have read the manual ..
Me: People make mistakes; did his mistake cause you any harm?
Her: These people are worthless.
Me: You are probably in what may possibly be the best facility for this and you decided to forego treatment because of minor issues?
Her: He could have killed me.
Me: I think you’re overreacting. You went through this for the last 5 years. Now you have the best care you can have. Given this, it almost seems like you enjoy the pain.
Her: I ENJOY THE PAIN? WHAT THE F*K DID YOU SAY? You’re the one that called it off between us and now you think you know how to RUN my life? You should apologize ASAP.
Me: Nah. I think you are not seeing the issue from every possible angle.
Her: Maybe you should unfriend me then.
Me: I want to give you my honest opinion out of genuine care.
Her: I don’t want it.
Me: Then we should maybe talk once things are cooled down.
Her: Hangs up.

Her facebook reflects her rants; for example one wall post noted: “Anyone that says I’m alienating them need to shut the fuck up because I will beat you down to where you belong.” Real classy, but the classier part of it was the responses that ranged from “you go girl” to “let me know if you need backup” from both guys and girls. What’s new.

She has a boyfriend that she found recently that not only treats her really well but appears to worship her. Reason I know? I read some of his texts which were along the lines of “Hugs,” “Can’t wait to see you,” and of course the all important “I love you so much.” They started their relationship a few months ago but they have “known” each other since high school which was about 20+ years ago. I wonder what her restart text looked like.

I know she doesn’t care about anyone’s opinion; but when it’s agreeable she cares. Her family doesn’t want to give her honesty because they don’t want to lose the entire relationship. I feel like by being brutally open with her, I’m giving her something 95% or more people won’t give her: honesty and truth.

Even after taking the red pill a few years ago, I kept being friends with these girls. I entertained their phone calls and even got personal in a way I shouldn’t have with one of them. I thought I could keep the red pill and these friendships separate. However, as the days pass, this red pill mentality fuses itself to me mentally as well as physically, to the point that I have no tolerance for the drama and hamster spinning anymore, which brings me to the next point. The reason it took so long to cut them off is because the social programming and “blue pill” mindset have been so strongly fused to me that peeling it off piece by piece has been difficult. However, the frustration that results is more than compensated for by the dignity I gained for myself. I'd rather hang out with men who are rational and can take a fucking honest opinion without crying about it.

Would love to hear some stories of how you guys have called chicks out for dumb irrational actions especially if you had known them for a while maybe pre red pill.

there's little point to calling out girls you're sleeping with and even less point to calling out girls you aren't sleeping with. it's not your job to reform the world's women and the resolution is the same in both cases. cut ties and move on with your life focusing on more important things.

^^ I find nothing wrong with calling out women for their absurd behaviour. In fact, if we all did it then there wouldn't be much absurd behaviour to complain about in the first place. Women would be kept in check.

I haven't made a new female friend since adopting a red pill mindset late last year. I used to make loads of them! It was my 'brilliant' beta strategy of getting them into bed.

Now I have no interest in talking to or making friends with girls that I have no intention of bedding. If I fail in my mission I refuse to stick around and become another one of her orbiters, I just swiftly cut off all contact.

There's a reason why we say 'a dog is a man's best friend'. When it comes to friendship females just don't make the cut: too much drama, narcissm and unnecesary killing of time at Starbucks.

Quote: (07-23-2014 12:15 AM)SydneyD Wrote:  

^^ I find nothing wrong with calling out women for their absurd behaviour. In fact, if we all did it then there wouldn't be much absurd behaviour to complain about in the first place. Women would be kept in check.

I haven't made a new female friend since adopting a red pill mindset late last year. I used to make loads of them! It was my 'brilliant' beta strategy of getting them into bed.

Now I have no interest in talking to or making friends with girls that I have no intention of bedding. If I fail in my mission I refuse to stick around and become another one of her orbiters, I just swiftly cut off all contact.

There's a reason why we say 'a dog is a man's best friend'. When it comes to friendship females just don't make the cut: too much drama, narcissm and unnecesary killing of time at Starbucks.

Back in my beta days I used to dump my problems on women while in return for attention they dumped their problems on me. It was a sad affair of cooperation and it solved neither of our problems. All it did was further weaken my cause and turned me into some sad co-dependent.

Which is sad because at that time it was easy for me to talk with women. I could gain their attention, but I would be friendzoned rather quickly when most of their conversations turned into how bad their day was, oh poor me, etc etc.

It's like what the great chris rock said:

It's fine to not care and move on with life and I think we preach that heavily on the forum.

But my thought is this:

When you've invested a lot in a relationship with someone, especially a friendship (or a relationship) in which they have also been there for you in some way or the other, it's a bit difficult to just let it go.

Whether they listen to me or not, I owe it to MYSELF to let them know. That I feel is my duty. After that, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it [Image: smile.gif].

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:52 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

It's fine to not care and move on with life and I think we preach that heavily on the forum.

But my thought is this:

When you've invested a lot in a relationship with someone, especially a friendship (or a relationship) in which they have also been there for you in some way or the other, it's a bit difficult to just let it go.

Whether they listen to me or not, I owe it to MYSELF to let them know. That I feel is my duty. After that, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it [Image: smile.gif].

Red Pill makes you realize that you only keep female friends that you would have kept even if they were men.

Personally I only have female friends with whom I've had either a relationship in the past and we have a lot in common or girls with whom I've had sex and a lot in common. Oh - correction - there are a few older women as well - no sex with them, but at least a few common threads connect us.

In the cases you describe it does not seem if you would be friends with them, if those women were men. Red Pill cuts away tape, friend-zone-friends, Beta-orbiter-friends and friends whose bullshit is no longer bearable.

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:34 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[quote='Cobra' pid='787392' dateline='1406098356']
Red Pill cuts away tape, friend-zone-friends, Beta-orbiter-friends and friends whose bullshit is no longer bearable.

Truer words have never been spoke.

I used to have a ton of BFF girls back in HS and parts of college. Needless to say I got rid of all of them, then these girls write on my FB or IG saying oh to cool to hangout blah blah. I don't even bother responding to their texts.

I'm just over having girl friends, they have no use, horrible advice, cock block you. The only girls I keep around are wing women or girls who have hot friends and hook me up.

For the longest time now, if I have some woman who I think is a probable gold-digger or just curious about my status as a foreginer here, and for whatever reason not worth gaming or having in my life for any other good reason, I just tell her point blank if sex isn't on the table she should leave me alone.

Invariably they say "why do you have to be like that? if I were male you wouldn't act like that!"

To which i invariably reply "if you were male I would have completely ignored you!"

Good job, though these girls are nut. As if I dont know at least one.

U did the right thing. I advocate calling women shit out, especially if you know you are not fucking them. Hell even if you are fucking them. We do not do it bc we value the pussy; but no matter how you beat it this is a form of pussy pedestalization. The reasons bitches be acting bitchy is bc we spoil them and never tell them when to stop being cunts.

U think FSU and SEA have feminine women, well guess what its no coincidence they also happen to have the most macho males. I dont advocate using physical violence with anyone, but comes a time when you need to call someone out, be it man or woman, you just have to do it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

friend I've had for years is basically a radical feminist and believes all the equality drivel and talks often about how she could beat me and other men bigger than myself in fights because she 'wouldn't fight fair.'

one day her mouth got the better of her and she got straight up mauled by some other chick for one thing or another. after everything had calmed down I pointed out to her that the chick who mauled her wouldn't stand a chance against me, or almost any other guy so now did she realize that she couldn't win and she blew up at me because how dare I use evidence to make a point.

point is, lots of women in the next 10 years are going to be thinking they're scarlett johanson in lucy, able to take down dudes twice their size and they are going to get in some unhealthy situations. all it takes for a girl is to set off the wrong guy and she can get seriously, seriously injured.

Quote: (07-29-2014 04:39 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

friend I've had for years is basically a radical feminist and believes all the equality drivel and talks often about how she could beat me and other men bigger than myself in fights because she 'wouldn't fight fair.'

one day her mouth got the better of her and she got straight up mauled by some other chick for one thing or another. after everything had calmed down I pointed out to her that the chick who mauled her wouldn't stand a chance against me, or almost any other guy so now did she realize that she couldn't win and she blew up at me because how dare I use evidence to make a point.

point is, lots of women in the next 10 years are going to be thinking they're scarlett johanson in lucy, able to take down dudes twice their size and they are going to get in some unhealthy situations. all it takes for a girl is to set off the wrong guy and she can get seriously, seriously injured.

I call that natural selection [Image: angel.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

A girl asked you to pay for dinner at her house? And you and she are quoting your guesstimates of each others salaries at each other in some long bitter exchange? WTF am I reading?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I absolutely love calling girls out. Nothing is more entertaining that hanging to dry some chick who thinks she is all that and a bag of chips. The effects of doing that destroy a girl's ego. They'll get attention from other men, but the hole you shot in it will still remain. Trust me, the effect is priceless.

Masculine women want men to treat them like a boy. Don't be afraid to treat her like your guy friends.

Quote: (07-23-2014 02:34 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Red Pill makes you realize that you only keep female friends that you would have kept even if they were men.

This quote serves as a wonderful red pill heuristic. It's sad when my other (male) friends keep female friends around just because they have a vagina

I've purged friends unashamedly in recent years.
Due to the nature of my hobbies (which include attending conventions) I invariably meet many people with similar interests. As a result, I've been with very large circles of friends which begets friends of friends and so forth.
But more and more since taking the red pill, I've come to loathe the shallow vacuousness of it all.
You know what I mean - back when I was facebook, people would comment on each other's pictures saying it'd been too long since they met and make plans for the future when it reality there was a greater probability of pigs flying than there being any follow-through.
Sure it was fine on a platonic level but there was nothing substantive. No moral philosophy, no critical thinking, no ambitions or goals.
I've raised my tolerance threshold and cut out the bullshit. You could say I'm a marmite man now - love or hate.

Quote: (07-29-2014 05:09 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

A girl asked you to pay for dinner at her house? And you and she are quoting your guesstimates of each others salaries at each other in some long bitter exchange? WTF am I reading?

I never quoted my salary. I quoted hers to call her out on not paying because I know she sure as hell makes enough. And I wasn't bitter. It's just an illustration of not playing into a girl's frame. I was challenged indirectly on my value and belief system and instead of not saying anything or letting them think that I even remotely agreeing with them, I stood up for my values and beliefs and denied them the "entitlement entry."

They were both entitled American girls; one because she thought she was doing me a favor by inviting me over and the other thought she was entitled to treatment of a medical condition the way "she wanted," not how the top doctors in the whole country prescribed. While I don't know shit about this second girl's condition, I called her out because I felt she should get the truth so she can get better rather than validation that will just end up killing her.

Maybe the post was too long and I should have had this TLDR.

Quote: (07-29-2014 12:36 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

I never quoted my salary. I quoted hers to call her out on not paying because I know she sure as hell makes enough. And I wasn't bitter. It's just an illustration of not playing into a girl's frame. I was challenged indirectly on my value and belief system and instead of not saying anything or letting them think that I even remotely agreeing with them, I stood up for my values and beliefs and denied them the "entitlement entry."

They were both entitled American girls; one because she thought she was doing me a favor by inviting me over and the other thought she was entitled to treatment of a medical condition the way "she wanted," not how the top doctors in the whole country prescribed. While I don't know shit about this second girl's condition, I called her out because I felt she should get the truth so she can get better rather than validation that will just end up killing her.

If you have your house in order then there is absolutely no reason not to call them out if you're getting shat on. Remember, they probably look up to you and admire you. Nothing is more damning to the ego than a well place call out.

Quote: (07-29-2014 12:36 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

If I understand this right, a girl invited you over for dinner and then asked you to pay for it? WTF? I would have told her to fuck-off. Who does that anyway? If somebody asks you over for dinner it is understood that they will be making something and serving you dinner, not asking you for money lol.

Relevant but NOT with a friendzoned girl.

Been seeing this girl 7-8 months she thinka its official, ive never cane out and directly said it.

A dude is her second favorite on snapchat (im her #1$, this is new within a few days.

Should I call her out and ask about it ?

75% of me thinks this is a bitch move, 25% has that jealosy that wants to know what's up

What's your guys's take ?

Do I understand this correctly in that you still paid this bitch because you said you would?

I've been watching your posts on RVF and while I'm happy that you're getting major value here, there's something we should clarify.

Red pill is not a binary. There is no blue pill/red pill. The term "purple pill" came into existence for this very reason. The blue pill/red pill is more of a scale. You don't take the red pill and all of a sudden the world opens up and you know everything.

Red pill is a process, and we're all on it at various points of the path.

So that said, be careful about posting things like, "I took the red pill therefor all of my decisions are correct." That's a trap. To this day I still scrutinize my own thoughts and call on that inner voice to make the right decision.

Paying this woman because you said you would is not red pill. Even if you "called her out", which it doesn't look to me like you did. Even though you told her to suck it up, you argued with her on a RATIONAL basis. "You make 75k/year". That is an explanation. The only time you explain something to a woman is if there's a resolution that follows, like, "You make enough to cover the costs, don't ask me for money ever again."

If it were me, the exchange would have gone something like this:

Her: Please pay $xx; since you weren’t there the other guests had to cover for you guys. You can use the quickpay banking system and send the money to my email.
Me: ha
Her: What?
Her: Helloooo?
Her: r u there?
Her: We had a chef and a theme; it was an event, and it was expensive
Me: sounds cool
Her: To be honest, I don’t even want your money but my friends will want to see proof that you paid me before taking the money from me. That’s the only reason you should send the money.
Me: wtf do i care about ur friends. stop texting me about this bs.
Her: But I need to explain to you why. My friends have always covered for you when you didn’t show up.
Me: Look, you are one shady bitch trying to get money from me like this. I aint paying you shit for something I didn't get, and ur ghetto charging people for a dinner party anyway. later.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The most red-pill relationship I can think of with women is either "sex or nothing".

I used to have platonic girl friends. When the red pill process started, I kept hanging out with them. I used to think they were "cool chicks". But as time wore on, their shortcomings and drama became more glaringly obvious to me. This has happened with some male friends too.

It's inevitable that changing yourself will cause your environment to change, which includes people you surround yourself with. There's no point in calling these people out. None whatsoever. If any of them try to reach out to you, you can keep it short and sweet, "You're dragging me down." "I'm cutting drama out of my life." etc. In most cases they won't reach out to you anyway.

A man's only relationship with a woman should be fucking her. I'm sure some guys on here have that one "cool chick" they hang out with; I would ask them to be honest with themselves and question their motives. Is hanging out with that "cool chick" as good as hanging with one of the guys? What exactly does she bring to the table? Are you enjoying that superficial level of non-sexual attention from her? Beta orbiters don't always keep a close orbit. I considered myself akin to Pluto; way the fuck out there and barely orbiting the sun. I've never latched onto girls in a platonic manner. But a wide orbit is an orbit nonetheless. And here's the kicker, when you stop hanging out with women in a platonic manner, guess what happens?

You don't miss it one bit.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

A few years ago when I was like 17, not introduced to Roosh or anything red pill I suppose, I had an estonian friend that had always been nice, interesting and all of that, then she moved to the UK. A few months later she was a rabid feminist who had regressed both in looks and in intellect, we had an argument about abortion, apparently she says a woman can use abortion as a contraceptive measure AND the state has got to pay for it.

Deleted her afterwards. Guess it was when I started getting a bit more aware.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (08-06-2014 07:21 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've been watching your posts on RVF and while I'm happy that you're getting major value here, there's something we should clarify.

Red pill is not a binary. There is no blue pill/red pill. The term "purple pill" came into existence for this very reason. The blue pill/red pill is more of a scale. You don't take the red pill and all of a sudden the world opens up and you know everything.

Red pill is a process, and we're all on it at various points of the path.

So that said, be careful about posting things like, "I took the red pill therefor all of my decisions are correct." That's a trap. To this day I still scrutinize my own thoughts and call on that inner voice to make the right decision.

I appreciate your comments. In my earlier posts, obviously even this one, I was maybe in a huge red pill rush which gave me the false sense of fully swallowing the red pill having been introduced to it a few years ago.

So yes, I completely understand your point now whereas before I probably wouldn't have comprehended it as much. And, while I do comprehend it, I still do blue pill shit in the middle of a red pill action, like this one because it's not easy to see the difference given the ego that I still seem to have. I want to explore that further even if that means putting myself out there.

What I should have done is declined the invitation from this girl altogether after I found out she was charging but I didn't do it. Instead, I accepted the invite knowing she would charge. When I had a situation that lent itself to cancelling before the event, I figured I wouldn't be asked to pay since I wasn't there. But I was asked. I think this pissed me off which made me call her out; but I got rational about it and told myself that I agreed to come to the event. I also rationalized this because I thought I should have not accepted the invitation in the first place.

In order to actually do what you recommend I would have not needed to feel guilty even after accepting the invite and cancelling and that (at least I believe) would have been red pill like you said. Instead I ended up wanting to save my dignity instead (where ego plays in) and possibly still played into her frame out of a sense of some kind of obligation. You could argue this is blue pill as well. I still find it hard to separate the two honestly and that's why it's a process like you said.

Knowing my explanation, you may have a few more things to add. I appreciate you taking the time; it's situations like this and responses from guys like you that get me further in the process of this "red pill."

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:09 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

I appreciate your comments. In my earlier posts, obviously even this one, I was maybe in a huge red pill rush which gave me the false sense of fully swallowing the red pill having been introduced to it a few years ago.

So yes, I completely understand your point now whereas before I probably wouldn't have comprehended it as much. And, while I do comprehend it, I still do blue pill shit in the middle of a red pill action, like this one because it's not easy to see the difference given the ego that I still seem to have. I want to explore that further even if that means putting myself out there.

What I should have done is declined the invitation from this girl altogether after I found out she was charging but I didn't do it. Instead, I accepted the invite knowing she would charge. When I had a situation that lent itself to cancelling before the event, I figured I wouldn't be asked to pay since I wasn't there. But I was asked. I think this pissed me off which made me call her out; but I got rational about it and told myself that I agreed to come to the event. I also rationalized this because I thought I should have not accepted the invitation in the first place.

In order to actually do what you recommend I would have not needed to feel guilty even after accepting the invite and cancelling and that (at least I believe) would have been red pill like you said. Instead I ended up wanting to save my dignity instead (where ego plays in) and possibly still played into her frame out of a sense of some kind of obligation. You could argue this is blue pill as well. I still find it hard to separate the two honestly and that's why it's a process like you said.

Knowing my explanation, you may have a few more things to add. I appreciate you taking the time; it's situations like this and responses from guys like you that get me further in the process of this "red pill."

To me red pill is like walking into the ocean. Once you're comfortable with being knee deep, you go a little further to waist deep. Once you're comfortable with waist deep, you go shoulder deep, and so on. The trick is to not get comfortable and not allow yourself to think, "Aha. I've made it." I do believe there's a learning curve here, where the bulk of your epiphanies and breakthroughs happen early on. Once you get into the groove of sexualizing women, the breakthroughs happen less. I'm in a phase where I struggle with being jaded or feeling overly disillusioned with women.

Every time you talk to a girl, you WILL have that blue pill voice inside trying to guide your actions. You need to be constantly aware of doing the opposite. This will start a positive upward spiral where your audacious actions and speech will reward you, and you will get in the habit of changing your interactions. Expect to hear, "You're an asshole." "You're a douchebag." "Wow, just wow." Welcome it.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I really hope you didn't pay this bitch.

Plus Indian food is nasty. She should pay you to eat that crap.