rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does it really matter what ethncity you are when you date in a country overseas?

Does it really matter what ethncity you are when you date in a country overseas?

If your black, asian, white, or hispanic does it really matter? I've been reading to much crap online lately about these stupid stereotypes, but I find it hard for all of them to be true. Can someone explain to me what this is all about?

Different cultures have differing views on different cultures. Other than that this is a troll question and I would not push this further if I were you

The race question as it relates to game is a dead horse. People get banned for this. Seeing as you only have 1 post and joined last month I'd go search around the forum and look at all the race discussion threads that were closed.

Be the best version of yourself regardless of your skin colour. If the girls don't like you, they are missing out on a good time.

I agree to some extent , because you can look like a average joe and be any color of skin maybe they will stereotype you but if you look/are rich and cool girls are going to question themself but he dont look like the other who is he why he got that money , why is he so cool.

yes i had this thought in my mind as well , but if you go through some of the forums or check out the datasheets , it gives you a better feel of what you will encounter in the specific country . Every country has its stereotypes of individuals but i guess its up to you if follow them or let these stereotypes define you.

Quote: (07-21-2014 06:33 PM)PridewithLove821 Wrote:  

If your black, asian, white, or hispanic does it really matter? I've been reading to much crap online lately about these stupid stereotypes, but I find it hard for all of them to be true. Can someone explain to me what this is all about?

I.R.T.?