rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When 1 guy gets all the girls..

What do you do when you enter a new envoirment and there is one guy there who all the women are panning at and falling over for? How so you get chick's in that Envoirment?

Let's say the guy is a model and looks seriously handsome (girls openly stare), has game, and seriously chiseled and well muscled. He's a cool guy to talk to, but all the chick's just fall all over him while all the other guys in the room seem to disappear to these girls lol. What do you do if you want to game these girls but they are all over the other guys cock?!

Also, like I said he's a cool guy (let's say) but it's hard to not get jelly when you can't get a female to give you a glance if he's in the room lol

How do you win the race when the other guy is faster than you? You don't. Part of the red pill is realizing some people will simply be better than you. Maybe he has some major personality flaw, but from the sounds of it, he doesn't so you might have to chalk this one up to a loss.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Realize that when it comes to human nature, someone will always be better than someone else in one particular area. Make sure you're not looking from the outside in, that will hurt your game.

You tip your cap and cut your losses. There are no-win situations.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (07-20-2014 05:52 PM)Redwood Wrote:  

Make sure you're not looking from the outside in, that will hurt your game.

What do you mean by this?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

You can suck up your pride and learn something from him. If not, then just move on.

so basically, I'm fucked If he's around. lol, this handsome fellow has nearly fucked all the females around me lol, I think I should still be myself though, I find that when i'm in the presence of someone I think is more successful than me, i tend to subdue my natural charm and game, because i think none of the girls are going to like me anyway, they will all like the other guy so I clam up and say nothing, sometimes I even get angry lol (although i'm controlling that though)
although like I said, he's a cool guy, down to earth and generally all round cool, but fuck does he fuck everything that moves!

Quote: (07-20-2014 06:22 PM)fresh2death89 Wrote:  

so basically, I'm fucked If he's around. lol, this handsome fellow has nearly fucked all the females around me lol, I think I should still be myself though, I find that when i'm in the presence of someone I think is more successful than me, i tend to subdue my natural charm and game, because i think none of the girls are going to like me anyway, they will all like the other guy so I clam up and say nothing, sometimes I even get angry lol (although i'm controlling that though)
although like I said, he's a cool guy, down to earth and generally all round cool, but fuck does he fuck everything that moves!

chick logic. troll.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Lol @chick logic

You are living your own life and the stud dude is living his life. That means, unless you have not cultivated other outlets, he is not going to be in your life at all times. So you do what's required in other environments and let him do his stuff when you are, effectively in his party pen.

But sometimes, a certain arena (e.g. work, college campus, etc) dominate the person's life and there is not much else going on else where for the guy to run his brand of game. So if need be, get new hobbies and outlets to your life.

If this guy is one of your best buddies and do lots of stuff together, maybe you should have less involvement with him.

The saying is, its usually better to hang out with people who are better then you at something. So maybe, you can pickup a thing or two from Mr Stud.

Quote: (07-20-2014 06:36 PM)fresh2death89 Wrote:  

Lol @chick logic

1. Finds a forum of players. A forum with massive information about all aspects of game.

2. Lurks.

3. Decides there is a situation where ONE guy can have exclusive access to ALL females.

4. Decides the best course of action is to "Be Yourself"

5. Only response is "lol @ chick logic"

I can predict where this is going

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (07-20-2014 06:44 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Lol @chick logic

1. Finds a forum of players. A forum with massive information about all aspects of game.

2. Lurks.

3. Decides there is a situation where ONE guy can have exclusive access to ALL females.

4. Decides the best course of action is to "Be Yourself"

5. Only response is "lol @ chick logic"

I can predict where this is going

Lol, oh nah man I get some girls, I have a girl and a couple of other girls im talking to, I've just run into this situation a couple of times and don't know what to do, so i wanted to know what others have done in the same situation.

Quote: (07-20-2014 06:40 PM)Heathree Wrote:  

You are living your own life and the stud dude is living his life. That means, unless you have not cultivated other outlets, he is not going to be in your life at all times. So you do what's required in other environments and let him do his stuff when you are, effectively in his party pen.

But sometimes, a certain arena (e.g. work, college campus, etc) dominate the person's life and there is not much else going on else where for the guy to run his brand of game. So if need be, get new hobbies and outlets to your life.

If this guy is one of your best buddies and do lots of stuff together, maybe you should have less involvement with him.

The saying is, its usually better to hang out with people who are better then you at something. So maybe, you can pickup a thing or two from Mr Stud.

Ok this is good advice, still sucks that I'm fucked while around him, but ill see if I strike up a friendship so I can learn a thing or two from him. Just sucks that I'm invisible in his presence, doesn't make me feel very good hahaha.

Quote: (07-20-2014 05:40 PM)fresh2death89 Wrote:  

What do you do when you enter a new envoirment and there is one guy there who all the women are panning at and falling over for? How so you get chick's in that Envoirment?

Statistical impossibility. What you mean to say is "all the women I deem worthy of fucking..."

So, three obvious options:

1. Change your venue
2. Observe his game to improve your own
3. Lower your standards

One of my best friends is like this. I know the feeling. Beats me by about a full point in everything except intellect. He's the lady's party favor for sure and he never fails to pull, chicks flock to him.

He's Red Pill by nature of aloofness, frame, and stature and born with nearly perfect genetics, he's never had to work very hard at any of it.

I just make sure somehow I differentiate myself from him, which I already do naturally since I'm not trying to mimic him with my life. You can always have better game than him, as mine is somewhat better than my friend's.

He definitely out-pulls me in #'s, but his quality is only about half a point higher at best, and he's still open to banging a 6 here n there while I've been shooting 7's or higher for the last 5 years.

I can definitely say this in confidence, since he's often the center of attention, and still a great friend of mine, the more I'm willing to just have a good time when we hang, the more the girls see the "group" as a party favor and not just him. Rather than put my guard up, I try to break down all barriers and have a great time, which has gotten me laid when out with him by some very fine ass women. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Quote: (07-20-2014 05:40 PM)fresh2death89 Wrote:  

Let's say the guy is a model and looks seriously handsome (girls openly stare), has game, and seriously chiseled and well muscled. He's a cool guy to talk to, but all the chick's just fall all over him while all the other guys in the room seem to disappear to these girls lol. What do you do if you want to game these girls but they are all over the other guys cock?!

Also, like I said he's a cool guy (let's say) but it's hard to not get jelly when you can't get a female to give you a glance if he's in the room lol

Ask him his workout routine and where he buys his clothes, and take notes. Then go to another bar.

Others are correct here. Study and model your behaviour. His body-language, the things he says etc.

Then forge your own path and become the main man.

You find a bar with fatter easier girls or you hit the gym, clean up your look and work on your hustle.

You could also friend up this dude and try to pilfer some B-Stock poon off him.

Team Nachos

Maybe you could use the trickle down bang method? So maybe you don't get dibs but you'll be close behind! [Image: thumb.gif]

Are you trying to bang this guy? If not then he has nothing to do with you and who you are and what your about. You can't bang every chick you set out to but I promise you wont bang any chicks sitting in the corner feeling sorry for yourself while drooling over your hunky friend.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Lol @chick logic

It is chick logic, Its the hamster. Girls told me that foolishness when I used to believe girls gave good advice on each other. I was an overweight nerdy ass black kid in highschool, "being myself" really helped.........

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Leave.

If he is good looking and you are not, there is NOTHING you can learn from him. Leave.

I smell [Image: troll.gif]

A situation where one guy gets all the girls? Who are you talking about? Dan Bilzerian? If we aint talking about a particular venue where one guy own the place (club, dance studio where hes the teacher) then its very very unlikely a situation like that exists, and I have seen enough Casanovas in my life. Theres never a guy that all the girls like. Usually half would be drooling over him while half would think he s a show off/creepy

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you can either bail or tail here. Theres no point in fighting a battle you cannot win. Leave the venue.

If you actually are serious about improving, give your ego a good kick in the head, observe and learn from him, and take what you learn and go apply it in another venue.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Smells like [Image: troll.gif] spirit.

But seriously in case where massively superior Man enters:

When Leo DiCaprio or Colin Farrell enter a club, there is hardly anyone who could win that kind of Game match

So what to do:

1. Leave
2. Befriend and Game together - he might help you, since he cannot fuck all the girls at once (besides what kind of environment are you that he fucks all and no other men gets anything? - Does he go home with 10 girls like some movie-star?). I know even cases where a way less good-looking and shorter guy has latched himself onto the jet-stream of a bigger shark. They Game girls together and the less strong fellow gets more girls this way. Sometimes they even manage to pull 2 girls and do some kind of orgy-swap in the middle.
3. Observe and learn, if he uses real Game instead of just his face and body or local fame
4. @AnonyBosch is right - Lowering your Standards is an option too

Lol [Image: troll.gif]