rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"too" rude to women?

"too" rude to women?

Just got back from the bar. Approached a 3-set and got BTFO for apparently saying something really rude. The worst part is that I don't remember what I said exactly. I was just doing what I thought were regular negs.

So what exactly is the border of "neg" and "being a straight-up dickhead"?

"too" rude to women?

Use the search function.

"too" rude to women?

Often it comes down to how well dressed and how good looking you are I'm afraid.

But of course it's possible to be too rude; you gotta just keep recalibrating and practicing and figure it out.

"too" rude to women?

I suspect you are just getting into this (3 sets, negs. Those pua terms)

You probably threw some playful insults to break their 'bitch shields'

Its like you remember comedian's line, threw during a conversation and you get 'whattttt' response.
Why didnt it work when it worked fine for Russell Brand? im sure you can figure out. (Too many to list)

"too" rude to women?

Quote: (07-19-2014 11:59 PM)Triple483 Wrote:  

So what exactly is the border of "neg" and "being a straight-up dickhead"?

A neg is not an insult. It's either a back-handed compliment or an observation of ambiguous significance. Even so, hardcore negs should only be used on the hottest girls. You shouldn't be negging 6s and 7s right out of the gate.

Neg: I like your costume. [when she's not wearing a costume--prepare follow-up because she will probably ask what you thought she was dressed as]

Dickhead: Did you find those clothes in a dumpster?

See the following link:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/2...dious-neg/
Roissy has a number of other posts on negs.