rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difficult long-term/fuckbuddy girls and texting

Hi, new poster, recent lurker, yearling game student reading all of Chateau and Roosh. I joined because I figured this place would be a good knowledgebase and chock full of ideas from other fellas.

Anyhow, summary:
There's a girl (6) who was a constant 4 months+ fuckbuddy just over a month ago who I am trying to get back into my inner circle. I know she's not a huge slut after knowing her friends and family. She's become a difficult smartass and began using her retarded witticisms against me in text messaging instead of hopping onto my dick like she used to. I don't take any of her bait but I'm afraid to leave her hanging. On anything other than my manhood, that is.

Context background
:--------------------------
She broke up with her boyfriend which she cheated on (with me) to get with me after learning I had acquired a girlfriend (7) She had crazy sex with me regularly for a few months until ultimately giving up on any hopes of me leaving my girlfriend for her (what a silly girl, why would I do that?). Then she'd just try to have no-strings sex, but she'd cry every night about me not getting with her since girls can't have detached sex unless they are heartless skank hoes. She told me this to try to make me feel guilty but my face was basically :| and she sucked me off after. My face was sorta like [Image: sleepy.gif] after she did that.

This culminated to one night, after some intense sexing, she told me we weren't talking anymore, and that she couldn't do this anymore. I shrugged it off and let her be.

Fast forward a month later, I text her out of the blue (after learning that she really missed me a lot and basically still wants to have crazy sex) that she was in a dream I had recently and that we should get together. She is more or less okay with that and admits she missed me a lot.

HOWEVER - she now acts extremely difficult. She attempts to turn everything into a battle of witticism, the arena where many bitter beta-males have been lured and vanquished by her, but alas I don't bite. She's used to responding to these kinds of texts, and she's basically recycling their sentiment. I'm reduced to not responding at all or just texting "ok".
-------------------------------------------------------

My question: How do I circumvent her bitchy bullshit and still communicate enough to get her under my spell again? Or is she damaged goods now? I really want her to understand I don't tolerate this shit without her getting haughty enough to let me go completely.

What else could I do? Feel free to indulge me in non-personal questions to ascertain more details. I'm not feeling any major loss (duh) but I like to have some damage control and more constant sex.

My guess is that I'll have to wait until I give her a meaty injection like old times within the coming weeks before she stops acting like this. The withdrawls from becoming slightly more sexless than usual have taken their toll on me.

Why do u want to get back with her so much? You said she's a 6 so maybe I'm missing something. A girl that's a 6 and acting like a stupid bitch would get deleted real fast from my phone...

This 6 was under your spell and STILL is. Since YOU contacted her, she thinks she has the upper hand now and is also feeling herself thinking "Oh he really misses this ass". She's sadly mistaken though. I've put a 6 or 7 back on the team before because I was running low on players too.

The way I went about it was just being a "boss". Saying shit like "bring your ass over here"(Funny how that shit works when you have their ass). Anything that pops in your head because she KNOWS YOU ARE THE MAN. Not the other way around. Believe me she is just putting on eras (nothing but a front). When you heard the news about her missing the fuck out of you. You should have just sat back and waited because I believe she would have come back or you could easily have faked like you bumped into her and she would have melted right there.

In any case you have her. Even when you don't they are still right there waiting for you to throw out a piece of bait. Of course they bit.

Quote: (03-03-2011 05:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

A girl that's a 6 and acting like a stupid bitch would get deleted real fast from my phone...

Took your advice and seriously deleted her, so if she doesn't ever reply again and her text isn't still in my inbox, her number is completely gone!

She can delete my number but she's memorized it [Image: sleepy.gif]

Quote: (03-09-2011 10:03 AM)BB_Jenkins Wrote:  

This 6 was under your spell and STILL is. Since YOU contacted her, she thinks she has the upper hand now and is also feeling herself thinking "Oh he really misses this ass".
[...]
In any case you have her. Even when you don't they are still right there waiting for you to throw out a piece of bait. Of course they bit.

BB_Jenkins, your post actually had quite a lot of insight on the situation here. Thanks! I think contacting her in that manner definitely made her feel like that, but I felt like I wanted to throw a little bait out there.

UNFORTUNATELY (heh) It's a little too late to get back in that snatch because I couldn't resist pissing her off by talking down to her for constantly disrespecting me over the phone just days before I saw these replies, but you live and you learn, hahaha! It's been at least a week since we've spoken. Almost like a real couple fight, aww! <3

Part of my problem was that (hearing through the grapevine) the 6 thinks I was only going over to have sex with her because I apparently never got any from my girlfriend in our whole relationship and according to her I was *so desperate* to have sex. Wrong!

Leave it to 6's powers of female assumption to draw the most incorrect conclusion to soothe her turbulent head hamster! She did this VERY FREQUENTLY much to my chagrin, which is why I lose patience with her so easily. That and she speaks too much and repeats shit she's already told me...

ANYWAY, I wasn't getting *enough* from my girlfriend. er, 6 was giving it up a LOT more than my g/f, so how could I resist?? The g/f is a homebody who still lives with her overbearing christian parents so we really only get together to "pray" once a week.

6 has threatened to spill the beans about our sexcapades directly to my lady but my intuition tells me that NO girl with an ounce of self-respect will divulge how much of a slut they were with anyone to another girl [Image: angel.gif] that and my lady would refuse to believe I would do such a thing. And I would deny it like Clinton. She was trying to use scare tactics and I didn't budge.

ANYWAY: I don't know whether 6 would have a good reaction if I corrected her assumption about my sex life with my girlfriend.

What I see in my future with 6: She's gotten back with her ex-boyfriend that she left for me because she couldn't find anyone better and because she's afraid to look anymore. Maybe another month or two before they get tired of each other and she gets bored of his cushy warm beta-ness and she comes barking up my long, hard tree again.

Unfortunately for her, my g/f is really beginning to outshine her in the bedroom and is VERY eager to please me -- So I've written all of this purely for posterity and speculation. Thanks guys!

Quote: (03-14-2011 03:35 AM)visceralbliss Wrote:  

6 has threatened to spill the beans about our sexcapades directly to my lady but my intuition tells me that NO girl with an ounce of self-respect will divulge how much of a slut they were with anyone to another girl [Image: angel.gif] that and my lady would refuse to believe I would do such a thing. And I would deny it like Clinton. She was trying to use scare tactics and I didn't budge.

Better to not ever let them know about each other. This could seriously come back to bite you in the ass.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You are a funny guy lol. And I like how you organize everything!

Lol at the slut threatening to tell your girl. What a dumb bitch

@visceralbliss: it might be time to flush the toilet and start over clean. Between the Christian girlfriend and the 6-level FB gone stale, it might be good to get some new talent into your rotation. You're getting squeezed from all directions. Just sayin'.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-14-2011 04:50 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Better to not ever let them know about each other. This could seriously come back to bite you in the ass.

Indeed - let this grave little mistake stand as proof to NEVER shit where you eat!!!

6 is aware of the g/f and knows her name -- This is all because 6 and I have mutual friends who have each other on Facebook -- I'm not on it, jeez!

Regardless, that's one big fat fucking mistake. I can lose everything with just one slip, all because of a stupid social site.

Those friends are how I met 6 over a year ago, and I'm still friends with the same people. They just don't know details of what's happened between 6 and I.

The g/f is not aware of 6 at all since she comes from a different part of town, knows different people, etc.

I know, it's a dangerous situation except we're at a Cold War M.A.D. kind of standstill where I have just as much nukes as 6 does. If her ex-boyfriend learned that I'd ever fucked her in the interim, despite his plushy beta heart, he'd drop that ho for good, and she doesn't have a lot of options. Well, she *does* but she's not willing to lower her standards after having a taste of me [Image: tard.gif]

In short: I ain't worried about 6

Quote: (03-15-2011 01:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

@visceralbliss: it might be time to flush the toilet and start over clean. Between the Christian girlfriend and the 6-level FB gone stale, it might be good to get some new talent into your rotation. You're getting squeezed from all directions. Just sayin'.

I don't see my cozy relationship with my g/f from the christian family getting stale anytime soon. But I hear you loud and clear, I need to add some fresh tail to my phonebook. That will be my project this year.