rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you move? Illegal immigration

The question is simple, the answer perhaps not.

If you were a young G raised in Central America (Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador), poor, hungry, etc... would you stay? Or would you move to America?

The gangs will kill you if you don't join. There are no jobs. You have family in the U.S. You're young and smart, burning to make something of your life - but realistically that will never happen if you stay. What do you do? Do you stay and face a hopeless life?

Or do you make the journey north?

I know what I would do.

While my status looks legit paperwork, I know for a fact that the folks who process my visa paperwork in China go through some less than legit channels to do so.

Given that I can afford a decent life if I stayed in Canada, I'm not all too interested in taking any more risk in China than necessary, as for someone with my situation, getting locked up and deported would be pretty upsetting.

However, if Canada suddenly dissolved into civil war and it was dangerous to return, you can be sure as hell that I'd overstay a visa to remain overseas. I'd lay low for as long as possible if all I had to return to was a substandard lifestyle.

So yes, if I was from somewhere bad in Central America, I'd seriously consider border hopping. You betcha.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Of course I'd move. The country to the North has wide open borders. What's to lose?

And if you had a nice life in safe El Salvador, with safe streets and opportunity, would you fight filthy whites from the north who came to displace you?

I sure as hell hope so.

Quote: (07-16-2014 09:16 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

The gangs will kill you if you don't join. There are no jobs. You have family in the U.S. You're young and smart, burning to make something of your life - but realistically that will never happen if you stay. What do you do? Do you stay and face a hopeless life?

This is life in the U.S. for about one third of the population. I guess washing dishes at Cheesecake factory is better than getting a bullet through your head at 16, but there's not much social mobility in the U.S. for anyone who has been paying attention. The University of Phoenix online doesn't count with their pumping out degrees and debt to single mothers.

What kind of stupid question is this?

Realistically, I'd probably stay and join a gang. Become a young street hustler and make my way to the top of the food chain. Travelling across Mexico via organized coyotes and being a drug mule and then sneaking across the border by hiring Coyotes then forced into slavery and shit like that isn't my cup of tea. Face it, if you're poor and hungry in Central American countries, chances are when you get to the US you're going to be a day laborer or exploited by one who hires day laborers.

[Image: troll.gif]

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (07-16-2014 09:16 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

The question is simple, the answer perhaps not.

If you were a young G raised in Central America (Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador), poor, hungry, etc... would you stay? Or would you move to America?

Or do you make the journey north?

I know what I would do.

Problem, a place like Honduras needs young and smart people far more than than America does. Ideally, the young, smart and ambitious people in this countries would band together to figure out a way to better organize their society and improve the lives of people there. When the most talented people all flee to another country, it just means that country stays perpetually poor. It's the same reason why the black community was actually safer during segregation and the middle class and professional blacks built their own communities. After the middle class black exodus to the suburbs, what was left behind is basically the 3rd world in America.

So I can understand why someone would want to feel these countries, but fleeing them does nothing to solve the problems actually there. And they keep having kids like crazy in these countries so there's a never-ending population looking for exodus. You let 100,000 in tomorrow and they'll be another 100,000 at the border next month. We have our own interests too. How does this benefit America? Can we ask this question. Tell us how taking in millions of impoverished people is a benefit to us? What are we getting out of the deal? They are getting something, but we should be getting something of benefit too. And don't say cheap labor, because that hurts Americans other than the wealthy elite.

.[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

It's only a troll question when some people don't like it.

If it were, "would you let immigrants come to your country".....then people wouldn't call OP a troll.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

You guys can have it...Thailand here I come! (Now just stop double-taxation without representation and about 1/4 of the members of this forum will be set)

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Illegal immigration makes a lot of sense for people. The consequences, even if harsh and ruinous, are still peanuts compared to staying in your own country, especially when you consider potential gains. Immigration is thus a rational and reasonable choice, no matter its legality.

However, that doesn't mean that host countries have any obligation at all to take in immigrants, especially illegal ones. They should be asked whether it makes sense for them and have the power to decide accordingly.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't believe in borders or nation states (see username). There is the political world, divided up into little chunks - it exists only on paper, and while it serves its purposes, it causes a lot of problems too. This first version of the world can make sense if you want to make life easier on yourself and are born into a decent life, without the bottom ever falling out from under you. You have the luxury to play by the rules.

And then there's the vast open wilderness laid out across the Earth, sprinkled with cities. In this world, we're still just animals, trying our best to dodge the gnashing teeth of the world. And when you lose the protection of the modern world - because you were born in the wrong place or are at the bottom of the system, you choose whichever paradigm makes more sense for you.

So when it comes to your survival, safety, security, and "pursuit of happiness," and your limited options include sneaking across an imaginary line for a better future, you say fuck the world's rules and take care of business.

Or you could be a little bitch and just bend over to let life shove it up your ass.

You can also think about it this way. You're standing out the middle of nowhere, where two borders meet. Normally you would never step across out of the fear of consequence, but there's a small child on the other side drowning, and you're the only one there to help.

Are you going to just sit there and watch him drown? Because the rules of the world say you can't step over that line without a stamp on a small book they issue you?

Maybe countries have exceptions in place for the above hypothetical, but the point is I don't hate on illegal immigrants even for a second. Of course I'd do the exact same thing. Hell, I've even been an illegal immigrant before, if you count overstaying on a visa in Thailand for a couple years (and I had my own important reasons, as well as a severe lack of other options).

As an aside, I think there are other ways as well, though. I've met people in my travels who are from some of the poorest countries on Earth and have opened the doors to the world through school or work. Not easy to maintain focus when living in chaos, but there are people who do it and rise above. And just like anywhere, most of the population is unwilling to make the sacrifices to pursue these other avenues of escape.

I can't hate on them too much; sometimes time just isn't on your side and you need to do something extreme and right now.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I can't blame at all for coming here. I blame our govt. for two things...

#1) Not securing the border. Just another thing our govt. has fucked up, is there anything they have managed to not fuck up recently?

#2) Pushing for a big brother govt. system.

Rather than appreciating all the great things that the USA achieved by granting men freedom to explore, advance and innovate, we have a govt. trying to squash this to make the losers of a system like this feel better about themselves and win votes.

So we get a big brother govt. that restricts our freedoms and rights and resembles more and more like the govts these people are trying to escape.

The real solution would be to get the USA back on track to what it was founded upon. Freedom. Stop stealing from men to give to women by selling out our country to win votes. And when this country becomes extremely prosperous again, we can spread that to these poor countries. Instead we as a nation are going the wrong direction and soon there will be no safe escape for anyone in the world.

If you were a single mother dumped by some bad guy who used you treat you like a worthless shit and who just crashed against the wall after a life of cock-carrusel riding, wouldn't you try to find a beta provider who would take care of you and your bastard? Probably you would. Does it mean that, as a man, you have to take care of her mistakes and misfortune? Hell NO. One doesn't seek an over 30 year old single mom because it's against our own interest, no matter how much in need of love, care and money she is; because it's not profitable for us. The thing is that you're not a single mom and you're not a poor central-American boy and if you put yourself in their shoes and feel sympathy for them you'll be fucked up because nobody will defend your very own interests. End the end each dog licks his own knob-end.

Play the cards life have given and don't think about the rest of the people at the table, because if you start thinking about what the consequences of losing their money will be for the other players and you feel compassion for them you'll probably end up empty-pocked.

She go crazy, is hamster!

Why the US (as opposed to Europe, Asia, etc.), and why not immigrate illegally?

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:30 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

Why the US (as opposed to Europe, Asia, etc.), and why not immigrate illegally?

Of course, I meant "why not immigrate legally?"

Simple answer yes

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (07-17-2014 01:30 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

It's only a troll question when some people don't like it.

If it were, "would you let immigrants come to your country".....then people wouldn't call OP a troll.

I call shenanigans when I see multiple threads about illegal immigration, some of which have been started by guys who have only ever posted in the Everything Else forum and have never made a single comment outside this section.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:21 AM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

If you were a single mother dumped by some bad guy who used you treat you like a worthless shit and who just crashed against the wall after a life of cock-carrusel riding, wouldn't you try to find a beta provider who would take care of you and your bastard? Probably you would. Does it mean that, as a man, you have to take care of her mistakes and misfortune? Hell NO. One doesn't seek an over 30 year old single mom because it's against our own interest, no matter how much in need of love, care and money she is; because it's not profitable for us. The thing is that you're not a single mom and you're not a poor central-American boy and if you put yourself in their shoes and feel sympathy for them you'll be fucked up because nobody will defend your very own interests. End the end each dog licks his own knob-end.

Play the cards life have given and don't think about the rest of the people at the table, because if you start thinking about what the consequences of losing their money will be for the other players and you feel compassion for them you'll probably end up empty-pocked.

[Image: potd.gif]

Aren't there more poor and hungry people in America?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Considering my wanderlust brought me to Latin America as a born-and-bred North American, yeah, I'd probably be itching to see something different.

Consider also that nearly every movie you've ever seen is from Gringolandia, tons of TV shows as well, and its portrayed as a paradise full of hotties and no suffering.

I've known plenty of Latin Americans who were shocked to find out that we have homelessness and poverty here in the USA. Welcome to 'murika