rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I need some white privilege" crowdfunding campaign

http://www.gofundme.com/baozzc

Is this the most worthless generation ever?

I might be wrong, but this sounds like a brilliant troll job

The way the rewards are set up give me a hunch

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:34 PM)Andoran Wrote:  

http://www.gofundme.com/baozzc

Is this the most worthless generation ever?

Are you kidding? That's fucking hilarious!

Actually impressed that this troll managed to raise nearly $5K.

I lol'd. This guy seems pretty funny. I'd totally be down with having him as my token black friend.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Why didn't I think of this. I could be living location independent in some poosy paradise with a white guilt fund.

[Image: punchballs.gif]

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:36 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

I might be wrong, but this sounds like a brilliant troll job

The way the rewards are set up give me a hunch

I laughed my ass off reading those! Spectacular!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Of course feminists need to jumps on this.
Comment: "sweetie, hate to tell you but you aren't looking for WHITE privilege but for WHITE MALE. believe me, 2 very different things! you may want to amend your request because you've already surpassed white women privilege..."

I'm having trouble sympathizing here. Why the hell would anyone advertise "white privilege"? Isn't that the exact kind of bullshit the feminist movement wants to make us feel poorly about?

All she's trying to do is re-frame the "I need feminism because ______" campaign to suit her own purpose. I agree that the purpose of the original campaign is absolutely worthless but we're gaining nothing by trying to re-purpose it for our own gains. If we just let it die and fade into oblivion we would be better off than trying to retrofitting some kind of bullshit pixie-haired statement into our own movement." Of course, even if we don't we'll find future generations trying to re-purpose this obviously problematic thingie into its own SJW movement. What the hell is a modern man to do?"

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

I bet if someone at RVF were to set up a kickstarter or crowdfunder to raise money for a fake sex change operation, you could easily troll the internetz and raise the money. all the freaks and SJWs would come rushing to your side to "aid you in your journey" lol.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I was expecting a white guy complaining that he didn't seem to be receiving his white privilege benefits.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-17-2014 06:25 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

I bet if someone at RVF were to set up a kickstarter or crowdfunder to raise money for a fake sex change operation, you could easily troll the internetz and raise the money. all the freaks and SJWs would come rushing to your side to "aid you in your journey" lol.

"I write to you today because I was born in the wrong body.

All my life society has told me that I am a man, and that I should act like one, simply because I was born into the body of a male.

But it is not that simple.

Ever since I can remember I've identified better with women. I also am only sexually attracted to men, which makes the fact that I'm actually a woman more likely.

So in high school I started dressing like a woman. So people thought I was being "weird" and forced me to conform to society's expectations. I was forced into denial. I turned to drugs--like aspirin and zyrte (but not at the same time that'd be dangerous).

But now that I'm out of high school and away from all of that peer pressure, I've decided to follow my dreams and become a woman.

So imma need about 250 g's by next week so I can chop my dick off."

Someone please PLEASE troll the SJW's with an idea like this.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Fuck me, I'm laughing in disbelief at the comments by the people who have donated!

One motherfucker gave $50. $50!!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (07-17-2014 06:43 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I was expecting a white guy complaining that he didn't seem to be receiving his white privilege benefits.

Well, on the site there is this bald guy complaining about his lack of hair privilege:

http://www.gofundme.com/bp7p5k

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

All of the donations are from women? Young dumb white college students no doubt. No surprises here. Their stupidity never ceases to amaze.