rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will you be that guy, only white knights need apply

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-construction-trad...1004338063

Date Listed 14-Jul-14
Address 75th Street North E, Drayton, ND 58225, USA
View map
Job Type Please Contact

I just had to leave my boyfriend and I really need a vehicle to get to and from work. I am about to lose everuthing. I can't afford to buy a vehicle out right but maybe make payments. Im not picky as long as I can get to and from that's all that matters. Pls if anyone can help or if you might know someone who can pls call 587 985 8929 god bless

Pic or call a cab.

She added something:

Quote:Quote:

I just had to leave my boyfriend and I really need a vehicle to get to and from work. I am about to lose everuthing. I can't afford to buy a vehicle out right but maybe make payments. Im not picky as long as I can get to and from that's all that matters. Pls if anyone can help or if you might know someone who can pls call 587 985 8929 god bless
I dont want to have sex with anyone

Obviously she got offered the ride for different kind of "payments".

either that, or someone wrote her "i'll give you a ride... on my cock" or whatnot.

Wasnt me

Ass, grass, or gas

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.