rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka

So I am continung my round the world trip (18 months and 25 countries so far) by leaving SE and heading to Sri Lanka and India

Air Asia has some sick cheap fares from KL to Sri Lanka for 125 dollars or to India for 150 dollars (including tax) and these are the regular fares not the promo fares

Sadly the Malaysian chick that I banged that works for Air Asia seems pissed at me for some reason [Image: undecided.gif] or I might have been able to get a better deal

Ain't seen any info at all on Sri Lanka on the board. Has anybody been? Any tips?

Sri Lanka

Hey- I'm in your same shoes. Traveling around the world, currently in SE Asia. Saw an AirAsia promo a month or two ago for $135 RT inc tax/fees to Colombo so I booked it. I'm going in two weeks.

I have absolutely NO expectations for Sri Lanka except that I've heard in some of the beach locations there are local dudes banging European chicks (same stuff as in Bali or Africa or Goa) so I'm hoping for some of that ass as I'm Indian.

If that doesn't work then I have no hope for the local girls, I imagine its like India. I read that the clubs in Colombo are mostly filled with hookers and they are hard to get into without a girl with you.

Where'd you get the Malaysian Indian chick? That is awesome... definitely want some of that but they seem sorta conservative IMO.. I'm planning on hitting some clubs in KL after I get back from Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka

I am hoping to hear that Sri Lanka is better than India for meeting women. People talk about Goa being one of the better places in India to meet girls. The Portuguese are to thank for Goa being what it is today -- hopefully the Portuguese had a similar impact on Sri Lanka.

BTW, the India girlfriend I used to have was of Goan descent...one of the few girls here in India with a foreign fetish.