rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexually Themed Ramble

Sexually Themed Ramble

When you're gaming a girl either from a date or cold approach- isn't it best to lead the conversation towards sex or themes that work on her mentally the same as sex (escape, adventure, connection, fascination, etc.)?

An example is asking them "If you could go anywhere you wanted on vacation and time and money were no object- what would you do? What kind of people would you do it with?"

"When you really want to escape and enjoy yourself what kind if things do you indulge in?"

"(Ramble about her life- whether its school or work-Ask..."What's the greatest challenge in what you do? Will it ever be easy? (Makes her doubt herself automatic dhv)".

Sexually Themed Ramble

In general, no.

WIA

Sexually Themed Ramble

That's a Ross Jeffries type of thing. He talks a lot about eliciting emotional states. It's easy to fuck up and come off weird. That last question sounds like an HR question. I'd rather ask how they got into whatever field, what they like about it.

Better to paint yourself as the one who takes adventures than ask her about it.

Sexually Themed Ramble

Cold approach, no. I'm not there yet. That's risky because girls have their shields way up on a cold approach. Dates? As in, you already know she's interested and you two are out one on one? Absolutely. You have to set a sexual frame early.

Sexually Themed Ramble

literally everything I say is a sexual reference. does it work? most of the time