rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can someone explain to me how to use snapchat

to get ass?

I don't want to send nekkid pictures of myself via the world's largest blackmail database.

Am I missing anything here?[Image: icon_question.gif]

My little brother is 15 and kids his age use it as a way to text. You send a text and a selfie each time and go back and forth.

It's pretty dumb.

You can use it to display social status like any form of social media.

I don't use it that often but when I do it's usually to re-start a fling with a girl I met up with when I was traveling.

I am constantly on the road for work, so I'll pick up chicks while I'm in there town and then bounce out... If I like their vibe or want to hit it again (or am just feeling lazy), I'll hit them up when I come back to their town but sometimes it's weeks or even months since I've seen/spoken to them. I find it easier to re-connect with them by sending them a sly picture of myself doing something cool or even a picture of me in their city to let them know I'm back in town. From there I bounce the convo to text and try to set up a meet later that day or sometime during the week.

I don't get the purpose of SnapChat, anything there can be done through a text messaging app.

I always screen shot swedish titties that broads from there Snap me.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Get Snapsave. It's a free app that keeps copies of all the snapchats you receive without alerting the other person. Perfect for nudes.

Yes, snapchat is pointless when you compare against text messages and phone calls. But when gaming chicks of a certain age group you have to use the technology they use. 18-25 seem to be the biggest snapchat users. 18-21 is my favorite age group to target, because of this I had to learn how to leverage snap chat to its full potential.

1. Get a third party snapchat app.

Deluge pointed out Snapsave. I use SnapCrackPro. It allows to me to views snaps (without it letting the sender know it was viewed) and save snaps (without it alerting the sender). It also allows me to import saved photos and videos from my iphone library.

2. Save photos to your phone, and then send them. This allows you to always have access to cool DHV style photos. For example: I'll take a pic of me on my motorcycle and save it to my phone. I can then send that as a snap any time I feel like it. I have been in bed suffering a massive hangover while sending pics of my riding my bike down the coast to some chick that loves bikes and the beach. You can always make it appear that you are doing some crazy or cool stuff to chicks, even when you did it weeks/months/years prior.

3. Story mode. I rarely use it, but it is great to use when throwing a great party. Take the pics and add them to the story line. People view your story and are like "Damn, anti is always having a great fucking time. That party looks sick! I'll send him a text and see if I can swing by"

4. A hidden bonus feature of the third party apps: It never alerts the sender you saved the pic. I just had a girl tell me the other day that she loved sending my nudes mainly because "You respect my privacy and never take a sreenshot." Haha if only she knew.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Is there any advantage to having snap chat and asking for their info their, as opposed to their number?

It seems like most (all really) numbers I get are pointless.

nope. if you get their number they will show up in your snapchat app and you can add them there.

I mean, I guess if they turn down the number you can go for the snapchat. But a girl that turns down your number is either extremely conservative or not interested, most likely the latter.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I use snapchat as a supplement to game. I don't use any social media so this is a good way to keep my name out there without going crazy.

I start by adding girls at good times. Only if it's a restart, or if you're building rapport via text. It really depends on what frame you have set. I add girls while I'm out traveling so they're updated on what I'm doing.

Then I only post stories. I still send silly shit to my bros, but I RARELY snapchat girls directly. Make sure your stories are not stupid selfies like "ugh work sucks." The last one I posted was of my boy downing a shot at a club at 1 AM, titled "(city) rage". Nothing crazy, just what you're up to. I just post what I'm doing in a cool manner. You're not bragging, you're just showing what you're up to. Make sure that every story has a detail that will raise your value. Before you post, think, "what would fly girls take away from this?" Post one every other day or so, you won't look like a social media whore but you're still relevant.

Now, watch which girls consistently view your story. Whenever you send a restart text, don't mention snapchat...she'll already have your stories in her mind.

If I want to invite some chic out for coffee or drinks, should I use snapchat, and maybe send a pic of coffee and be like, come join me sometime?

Quote: (07-13-2014 10:22 PM)ms224 Wrote:  

If I want to invite some chic out for coffee or drinks, should I use snapchat, and maybe send a pic of coffee and be like, come join me sometime?

no. text her.

Quote: (07-13-2014 10:36 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2014 10:22 PM)ms224 Wrote:  

no. text her.

dickpic bro, works every time! [Image: banana.gif]

Step by step guide.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Best shit ever for naked bitches. The dumb fucks thing you can't save pics lol.

Also I use the story line for all kinds of funny shit or awesome shit I'm doing !

Quote: (07-13-2014 08:27 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Get Snapsave. It's a free app that keeps copies of all the snapchats you receive without alerting the other person. Perfect for nudes.

Quote: (07-13-2014 02:53 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Deluge pointed out Snapsave. I use SnapCrackPro. It allows to me to views snaps (without it letting the sender know it was viewed) and save snaps (without it alerting the sender). It also allows me to import saved photos and videos from my iphone library.

are snapcrack and snapsave only for iphone? I cant find them for android on play. I cant find anything similar either on Play.

savemysnaps for android

Snap chat can be good for a lot of things: restarts, easy nudes (with save app), and establishing value to name a few. I am in college and most all girls use snap chat so I am almost forced to use it. I have successfully sent some restarts via snap chat and the reason I think this works so well is because of inferred privacy and the fact that it will be gone soon which I believe adds comfort, but maybe that is just me. Not sure why but my success rate with restart snap chats vs text restarts is much greater.

Additionally, girls will send nudes over snap chat fairly easy. I usually send snaps with gradually less clothing in a playful manner, or sexual depending on history, and I get the same response provided she is at home. My friend even has pictures saved with cookie cutter scripts for getting nudes he just sends them in succession and usually always gets nudes back. Then saves them [Image: banana.gif] so make sure you have a snapchat hack app so you can implement this properly as others have mentioned.

So, this is why I love snap chat, it also gives you the opportunity, like all social networks, to put your best alpha foot forward. So if I post anything to my story it is funny or uplifting to my value in some way. Most girls look at all the snap chat stories when they are bored in class so it is easy to convey your message. I usually always add a girl on snap chat after I get her number and we have hung out once, so they have the privilege of seeing me again.

As a side note from my experience setting up dates/meeting up with a girl via snap chat is not a good idea usually. I try to avoid questions via snap chat my response rate is awful for some random reason. The only time I do meet up via snapchat is for parties I have a good amount of girls that I turn up with so if I find a good party around campus I snap chat them with an address. Remember to have good lighting on what you want them to look at and show off your manly features jaw line, posture, convey confidence ect.

Quote: (08-05-2014 09:25 PM)monster Wrote:  

are snapcrack and snapsave only for iphone? I cant find them for android on play. I cant find anything similar either on Play.

Looks like Snapsave has been taken down from Google Play. SaveMySnaps and Snap Trap came up in the search though. Once you've installed one of these apps you can still use them even after they've been taken down.

Quote: (08-09-2014 12:19 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2014 09:25 PM)monster Wrote:  

Looks like Snapsave has been taken down from Google Play. SaveMySnaps and Snap Trap came up in the search though. Once you've installed one of these apps you can still use them even after they've been taken down.

Even if they do go off the market you can find the .apk online usually, or if you want good hacked apps get on 4 shared they always have things like that on there, just be careful some are actually malicious. You can get a pandora app with unlimited skips, and other cool apps like that. You just have to turn on the installation of third party apps download the file and when you open it it will go through instructions to install. (For android not sure if this is possible on i phone, but there usually are workarounds.)