rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Act on Reality. Women Act on Men who Act on Reality

A startling realization occurred to me after I was barbequing on the beach last weekend. I remembered a quote from Krauser's London Real interview when he said "women can't act on reality directly, only men can do this." I would like to add to this quote with a bit of my own infield insight: Women are naturally attracted to men who act on reality when it suits them directly.

I was at my housemates get-together with his crossfit pals on the beach. Quite a few random hotties were in attendance along with other girlfriends of the crowd of muscled-out cross-fitters. I've been working on my physique and diet pretty hardcore for the past year and have developed some decent muscle tone of my own in the gym, but not to the extent of these guys.

I didn't know any of them and in typical so-cal fashion the most of the group seemed very "clicky" so I decided to take the responsibility of grill master after making some light conversation and introducing myself. They all decided to play a game of football on the sand and I opted out so as to get the coals hot and ready while preparing the meat.

I've got a lot of experience on the grill and with steak in particular I possess a great instinct of when a piece of beef is ready to be taken off without having to cut into it. The first round of meat went to the girls because all the dudes were still playing football.

I started getting compliments on my grilling ability from the ladies to which I smiled and said thank you. Then the compliments became more direct, "I love a man that can cook" and "It's hot when a guy knows how to work the grill" etc. Suddenly there were 4 of them standing around just watching me grill and asking me the usual questions about what I do, where I'm from, etc.

All I had to do was use Game101 and not answer any of their questions directly while making joking responses, I used Mystery's "I'm a glorified bum" which they ate up. A couple of them were fatties so sometimes I would just ignore them completely and tend to the grill but they would not go away either.

Long story short I ended up making out with the hottest single chick there in a bar just off the beach. I told her I was parched from all the grilling and could use a cold beer, which she bought for me. Got her number and am going to see about meeting up again this weekend.

Moral of the story: There were plenty of other guys there that were far more physically attractive than myself. But once I fired up the grill and added value to their lives directly, in that moment, all those guys became invisible.

I think what's happening is that men don't have the chance to be overtly masculine around women anymore, technology has taken opportunities to display masculinity out of our everyday lives and the only way so many guys know how to be masculine is to act tough and get into fights with each other (and holy fuck was I getting death stares of jealousy from a couple of the single dudes there). Being the grill master and hand-feeding a girl a piece of meat which you just cooked to perfection seems to be a far better way to create tingles with ease.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Great post.

Humans have lived in a harsh hunter-gatherer lifestyle for hundreds of thousands of years. During this time, women were not able to act on reality to obtain resources or defend themselves. Instead, they deferred these things to men and provided sex in return.

Nowadays, we live much different lives to those of our ancestors, but the mentality is still there. Evolution is a slow process.

The grill did it as DHV similar to a barkeeper, but I guess it was a combination of Game, posture and vibe. Plenty of guys would have fucked it up in the process and the girls would have gone somewhere else.