rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the equivalent rape-card/race-card for white men?

Is there any card that white men have?

Blacks can use the race-card. Gays have the gay-card. Women use the rape-card (everything is justifiable because rapists are out there!). The government uses the terrorist-card (everything is justifiable because terrorists are out there!).

Do white men have ANY equivalent card we can play when the situation comes down to it?

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Quote: (07-10-2014 01:50 PM)monster Wrote:  

Is there any card that white men have?

Blacks can use the race-card. Gays have the gay-card. Women use the rape-card (everything is justifiable because rapists are out there!). The government uses the terrorist-card (everything is justifiable because terrorists are out there!).

Do white men have ANY equivalent card we can play when the situation comes down to it?

Maybe they can use the
"everything is justifiable because we used to be the masters of the world, impose our views on populations that did not deserve to be slaughtered, reduced to slaves, stripped of their basic rights, possessions and families."

The whole sum of the "prejudices commited against white men" will never ever match the third of the ones commited by white men against other groups of population.

Just because you are alien to the dark history of your ancestors does not mean it does not have consequency on you, and your future sons and grandsons.

Oh oh.

Lol don't worry, after the previous threads I will not bite again.

Gave him an answer, I will let you guys handle the rest.

We have the "I'm becoming a woman" card - see Bradley Chelsea Manning.

The "i just don't care" card is all you need.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"