rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Edited

Edited

edited

Edited

edited

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 07:46 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia: they love whitey, but anything is possible in these commie countries as they tend to be less racist.

Do you go around calling black people blackies? Maybe we should call all Indians, Pakies.

It sure sounds like you are jealous of white people. Maybe work on yourself some so you don't have to worry about the color of your skin.

Edited

edited

Edited

Nomadicdude,

Its a good idea to post this info but this is promoting the idea that you can/cannot get laid in a country JUST because of your race. Before I joined this forum I was supportive of this same idea but now I think that it can cause a lot of frustration. I am not saying that race isn't important but other factors such as your looks, style and game also matter. So, Indian guys who read this and think that they will be kings is country X should think twice. If you are not good with girls in general then a change in location might not have a significant impact on your chances of getting laid.

With that being said, here are my experiences.

France - French girls seem to have jungle fever as well and they don't care if you are Indian. In fact most french women haven't dated/fucked Indian guys and are intrigued by the idea of doing so.

Spain - Spaniards are very friendly towards Indians.You will be mistaken for a local most of the time and you are as good as another white/black dude with the same level of game, style, looks. etc.

Iceland - Can be great. Non-white guys are exotic for these women just like a white guy is exotic in Africa.

India - Shithole when it comes to getting laid.

Denmark - A closed and conservative society which can mistaken for racism.

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:10 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

So sensitive. Chill out. I'm complimenting whites when I say they love whitey.

whit·ey also Whit·ey (hwt, w-)
n. pl. whit·eys also Whit·eys Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a white person or white people.

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whitey

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:17 AM)Mystik Wrote:  

Nomadicdude,

Its a good idea to post this info but this is promoting the idea that you can/cannot get laid in a country JUST because of your race. Before I joined this forum I was supportive of this same idea but now I think that it can cause a lot of frustration. I am not saying that race isn't important but other factors such as your looks, style and game also matter. So, Indian guys who read this and think that they will be kings is country X should think twice. If you are not good with girls in general then a change in location might not have a significant impact on your chances of getting laid.

With that being said, here are my experiences.

France - French girls seem to have jungle fever as well and they don't care if you are Indian. In fact most french women haven't dated/fucked Indian guys and are intrigued by the idea of doing so.

Spain - Spaniards are very friendly towards Indians.You will be mistaken for a local most of the time and you are as good as another white/black dude with the same level of game, style, looks. etc.

Iceland - Can be great. Non-white guys are exotic for these women just like a white guy is exotic in Africa.

India - Shithole when it comes to getting laid.

Denmark - A closed and conservative society which can mistaken for racism.

I've noticed the same about French girls. Spain is a rather homogenous society so yeah being non-white can help.

And yeah I agree race is not the only thing, but it is an issue. If anything though I think its more of an issue in the US than when traveling.

Edited

Hummmmmmmm..... tell me more please!

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 10:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Hummmmmmmm..... tell me more please!

Ha..MiXX..as far as you are concerned with your experience, your game and your Miami style you will be a king in that Country. I have already mentioned the experiences that I had in the country (in the easiest and hardest countries to get laid thread started by Austrian) when I went there and what I forgot to mention was that all those happened in one night. I might be another Slovenia for you.

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:23 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Spain is a rather homogenous society so yeah being non-white can help.

No, what I meant was that you will as good as any other guy in Spain, you wont get any extra points for being Indian as far as getting laid is concerned.

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:10 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:07 AM)lifeabroad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2011 07:46 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia: they love whitey, but anything is possible in these commie countries as they tend to be less racist.

Do you go around calling black people blackies? Maybe we should call all Indians, Pakies.

It sure sounds like you are jealous of white people. Maybe work on yourself some so you don't have to worry about the color of your skin.

So sensitive. Chill out. I'm complimenting whites when I say they love whitey.

Hey moron, everyone can see you are being condescending. No white person is going to find the term complimentary. Don't insult the intelligence of the forum.

There are enough people that think the term 'paki' is acceptable, without you elliciting the racial sentiment. Have the class the admit your mistake.

Edited

Some of you cats are too sensitive lol Im white and didnt even notice or think twice about his post.

Def didnt come across as an angry racists. No need to derail the thread off topic in a race argument for such a little petty thing.

Dash

Edited

Wow, isn't this something Roosh posted on his blog some time ago? This is becoming a little Tyler Durdenish.

I thought this guy's info was good.

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 02:32 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Some of you cats are too sensitive lol Im white and didnt even notice or think twice about his post.

Def didnt come across as an angry racists. No need to derail the thread off topic in a race argument for such a little petty thing.

Dash

Some words are used with racial overtones. Whitey is one of them and that is the reason I posted the definition earlier. It doesn't matter if it bothers you or not. It is used as a derogatory reference.

It is the same thing as white people using particular terms for black people. You just don't say certain things unless you are trying to put someone down.

I know if he came up and said "Hey Whitey" to me, he would be knocked on his ass.

Hopefully, the OP is just ignorant but he may learn in a painful way if he talks to people in the same manner which I doubt he does.

Edited

Dash

Or maybe some of us are too ignorant.

Nobody is saying he's racist. Just saying - keep it respectful.

Is their any purpose in using those terms?

I ve only seen it escalate flame wars.

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 03:05 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Dash

Im just saying his post didnt come across as trying to be negative to white ppl. It was obvious he just used the wrong term and didnt mean any ill will by it. No need to derail the thread and start a race argument in this situation imo.

Dash

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 03:29 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2011 03:05 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Dash

Im just saying his post didnt come across as trying to be negative to white ppl. It was obvious he just used the wrong term and didnt mean any ill will by it. No need to derail the thread and start a race argument in this situation imo.

Dash

agreed, was he right to use it, no, did the thread need it no, was there malicious intent, no. Calling people morons and ignorant on purpose does more to escalate the tone of this thread than someone unintentionally saying the wrong thing trying to be funny imo.

Edited

lifeabroad: you're being overly sensitive.. chill out.

Re: Indian guys. I see a lot in Reykjavik, more than black guys. Can't say anything about their success rate, though it doesn't seem high.

Edited

Yet another thread going down the drain... guys, why can't you keep that political correctness shit out?

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 11:57 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Hey moron, everyone can see you are being condescending. No white person is going to find the term complimentary. Don't insult the intelligence of the forum.

There are enough people that think the term 'paki' is acceptable, without you elliciting the racial sentiment. Have the class the admit your mistake.

I seem to recall you mentioning in another thread that you were making an effort to be nice on the forum.

I don't know, but you seem to be coming across as somewhat combative.

Edited

Trinidad and Guyana has the best looking Desi girls imho. Some of them are even mixed with black and are extremely sexy, I have noticed that some of these girls have massive breasts. Not sure what it is, maybe the food but the indian girls in the West Indies look better than there East counterparts.
I think alot of what you said is spot on, Indian girls in the UK can be trashy but alot of them think they are special b/c they have a British passport.
Indian girls in western Canada tend to be more liberal than the ones in Toronto and surrounding areas.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 05:30 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Re: Indian guys. I see a lot in Reykjavik, more than black guys. Can't say anything about their success rate, though it doesn't seem high.

Indians from India or from the west?

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 08:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Trinidad and Guyana has the best looking Desi girls imho. Some of them are even mixed with black and are extremely sexy, I have noticed that some of these girls have massive breasts. Not sure what it is, maybe the food but the indian girls in the West Indies look better than there East counterparts.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with you about them looking better. It totally depends on your preference. The Indian girls from T&T and also Guyana are usually darker on average than the ones you will see in Canada or the UK. Probably has to do with where their parents migrated from. The ones from the UK for example are from the North of India and are thus fairer skinned. I personally am not attracted to the look of W Indian girls in general, but there are quite a few hot ones(I dated one for a few months), no doubt. And the other positive about them is that they have imbibed the island culture and are thus easier to get into bed and much more liberated sexually.

Edited

Random musings from an Indian guy:

As for WHERE Indian guys would have luck, agree with Roosh that while some place may offer advantages to a particular race, any guy should be able to go to any country and game a girl. And I'm saying that relucantly admitting Roosh's hierarchy of Race attractiveness (from a western perspective) correctly puts Indians towards the bottom. But it's all individual. Never hindered me travelling or in my own city which has people from everywhere.

Ive travelled to mainly in asia and brazil and haven't had any problems obtaining flags. Only place I was SOL was southern brazil but so was my Caucasian (im being cafreful here) travelling buddy so maybe more the scene than anything else.

As for WHERE to game Indian girls, Agree that UK is the best. Girls have mad style and highly desired by non-indians. Also agree, without a good explanation why, that trinidadian and guyanese can be quite sultry and have bodies that you just don't see on 'regular' indian girls. Mind you I'm often not feeling the rest of their personality just MHO.

As for subgroups, Ismaili chicks are the hottest. Mind you the community is tight sort of like jewish so outsiders don't often crack it. But i rarely see bad looking ones and many often beautiful.

Perhaps a different thread, but interested in whether desi guys see themselves long term with an Indian girl on non? As for myself, think I've sampled too many fruits and I see myself going outside the culture.

Edited

My experience of banging desi girls is limited to Australian-Indian, Malaysian-Indian and UK-Indian but I will be going to Sri Lanka and India for the first time this month so hopefully that will change.

I hear nothing but negative things about India as a place to pickup but I will be on a mission to crack the code hehe.

Edited

Quote: (02-28-2011 10:07 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

As for subgroups, Ismaili chicks are the hottest. Mind you the community is tight sort of like jewish so outsiders don't often crack it. But i rarely see bad looking ones and many often beautiful.

Never heard about this group before. Can you elaborate further?