rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

when you are dating more than one woman, do you ever get them mixed up?

I am talking about the little things. One of the girls I am dating had to stop drinking even decaf green tea at night because it would keep her up. I said to one of the other girls when she was over, 'hey you want some tea, I know you don't drink green tea at night, but I have tons of herbal tea, no caffeine" and she was like "what are you talking about?"

I just said "I thought you had to quit drinking green tea because it kept you up"

she just said "nope"

I just moved on as if nothing happened. When you say something so specific like that, and it turns out you mistake her for another chick, she probably has some idea what happened. does it matter? I find it somewhat comical, but don't really see it as a problem.

Sometimes i'll mix up names if i've been with her for a bit.

I consistently forgot the name of a girl I was sleeping with at least 2 times a week for a semester.
Had to check my phone for texts from her, while she was in bed next to me, to remember it... regularly.

So yeah, i always mistake little shit like the green tea thing with every girl.

I've had ten concussions.... my memory just ain't 100% anymore.
Its like built in game, makes her feel unimportant even though I really am trying to remember things.... I just can't.

But I remember random facts, history, quotes, etc like no other.
I get called both a "walking encyclopedia" and the "most forgetful person on the planet" very regularly.

Dilbert gets it.

[Image: 219138.strip.gif]
[Image: 219139.strip.gif]
[Image: 219140.strip.gif]

Call them all the same nickname and don't talk about past events.

I have 4 regulars. I'm a talker, so I tend to tell a lot of stories and what have you. I forget which story I've told to which girl..

I end up saying the following statement all the time "haven't I told you this before"... All of them have said a few times "you must be thinking of some other girl". I laugh and say that I forget who I tell shit to period. needless to say, they do not believe that tale.

I know I will slip up eventually so what I do is I start off jokingly calling them other girls names like Barbie or sarah, so by the time I actually do fuck up they think it's me being an ass yet again...

Last night I had a regular over. She was showing me pics on her iPhone and the top button to turn the phone on & off is broken so she has the on-screen touch button to turn the phone off.

I mentioned how I hooked her up by telling her about that. She was confused and said she's had it since last year. I quickly realized it was another girl I did that with. I noticed the hamster wheel spinning in her mind so I just laughed it off and moved on. No big deal.

That's why you give them all the same pet name.
I just call them "babe".

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-09-2014 02:18 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

'hey you want some tea, I know you don't drink green tea at night, but I have tons of herbal tea, no caffeine" and she was like "what are you talking about?"

All the time. I never mix up names (since I don't use them), but I always think I've seen an movie with one girl when it was another, re-tell the same story to the same girl, and confuse their habits--like your tea example.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just wait until you are older and you start mixing up your wives. It works the exact same way...haha!

just start every story with, ' have i told you this before?' and call em all babe

It's not just the names, it's the conversations.

I struggle to remember what I've said to any one person at any one given time as it is.

My grandmother always used to say "to be a good liar you need a great memory". She was right!

Most def

I tend to do the same with the blanket nicknames ala "babygirl" or 'Hey trouble'

To avoid this, I try to NEVER take them to the same places/events, or intro them to my inner circle. Plus, add footnotes beside their names in my phone

My memory is shot, and if I don't take extra steps it gets confusing

MDP

Definitely more often than I like. I wish I had a better memory.

When I was dating multiple girls I definitely ran into this situation but usually laughed it off attributing it to my bad memory or immediately remembering who it was (always my "friend"). The important thing is moving on like it's nothing.

I recently ran into an old roommate of mine and he was asking about the girls I was dating when he was living with me. He was absolutely blown away that I had essentially multiple relationships going and that they never ran into each other (especially after one of them moved VERY close to where I lived).

A little luck with a good bit of preparation/awareness is what I told him....but you can't avoid little slip ups like that, you can just deal with them well when they happen.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"