rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to find cougars in Chicago?

Alright, so I'm fairly new to gaming, but with some really bad experiences, with women in my age group; I've decided to go on a hiatus from my own group (20-somethings), and go after the cougars. I live by Chicago, in the burbs, but close enough to mass transit, where I can get to the clubs and what not, just kind of wondering where/what places to look?

I'm from the Chicago burbs, plan to be there for a few weeks. If you need a wingman I'd be happy to help. Either way, I'd really like to get some gouge on your experiences there.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:17 PM)andy Wrote:  

Alright, so I'm fairly new to gaming, but with some really bad experiences, with women in my age group; I've decided to go on a hiatus from my own group (20-somethings), and go after the cougars. I live by Chicago, in the burbs, but close enough to mass transit, where I can get to the clubs and what not, just kind of wondering where/what places to look?

Curious what is bitter about the 20 something girls in Chicago?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Echo that, the girls in the Naperville area are pretty hot, even though they tend to be bitchy and conceited...

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

I'm a 20 something, and to put it short, they are hot, but always seem to dump me for the highschooler they find on tinder or ok stupid. That's what's up. Taking a break from them. Yeah guys, PM me, if you'll be in town, I'd love to meet some new faces, and go gaming [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:34 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:17 PM)andy Wrote:  

Curious what is bitter about the 20 something girls in Chicago?

Curious about this too, because I've found hot girls in Chitown to be more friendlier than NYC, LA, or MIA by far.

Yeah Andy I'm not sure how to pm you but I'm totally down to go gaming with rooshv guys. I'll be there in a few days for my brother's wedding and would be down to meet up after. Christian, are you in Chicago? Your posts on rok have been damn helpful.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hangge-uppe-chicago-2

They play 80's music, older crowd..greasy..grimy..older women..Your call

More or less, just personal experience from life in the burbs, gold coast is filled with diggers, or just sugar babies, I've not had the chance to explore alot, due to my current situation. The women have not gotten bad, however, we do have more expats from NYC, so that's an ever present danger, but most people that come here, quickly learn the Chicago way (in a good sense) being polite, and stuff like that, it's a good city, good food, and unless you're in Englewood, considerably safer.

OP-

List of cougar clubs-
http://www.cougarbars.com/cougarbars.asp?state=IL

Quote: (07-08-2014 08:44 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Yeah Andy I'm not sure how to pm you but I'm totally down to go gaming with rooshv guys. I'll be there in a few days for my brother's wedding and would be down to meet up after. Christian, are you in Chicago? Your posts on rok have been damn helpful.

Used to live there, but now only dip down for a day or two for business and I'm back out.

Dafuq?

You're new here, you've only just started learning game and you're already giving up on hot 20 year olds?

Either you're a troll or you're just pathetic

Why don't you just absorb and apply the info on this forum so that you can have as many twenty-something year olds as you want?

You're giving up too easily and you're trying to find shortcut to getting laid...that is not in the spirit of this forum

Quote: (07-09-2014 02:27 AM)SydneyD Wrote:  

Dafuq?

You're new here, you've only just started learning game and you're already giving up on hot 20 year olds?

Why don't you just absorb and apply the info on this forum so that you can have as many twenty-something year olds as you want?

You're giving up too easily and you're trying to find shortcut to getting laid...that is not in the spirit of this forum

meh, I advocate banging cougars and fatties to get initial confidence up.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-09-2014 07:23 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Dafuq?

I agree. I started off by banging a bunch of ugly and average chicks. I got a bunch of notches, and it really got my confidence and sexual experience up to par. Now I'm able to go out and get hot girls. These days I want nothing to do with ugly girls, but if not for banging a bunch of ugly girls I wouldn't be where I am today. Nothing wrong with banging a few older or ugly girls if you're not getting laid, just realize when it's time to move on and raise your standards.

Quote: (07-09-2014 07:32 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2014 07:23 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Dafuq?

I agree. I started off by banging a bunch of ugly and average chicks. I got a bunch of notches, and it really got my confidence and sexual experience up to par. Now I'm able to go out and get hot girls. These days I want nothing to do with ugly girls, but if not for banging a bunch of ugly girls I wouldn't be where I am today. Nothing wrong with banging a few older or ugly girls if you're not getting laid, just realize when it's time to move on and raise your standards.

Sometimes you got to slay some dragons to get to the princess! [Image: banana.gif]

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:58 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Echo that, the girls in the Naperville area are pretty hot, even though they tend to be bitchy and conceited...

Huge fan of naperville girls. The whole town is like a community of its own so the girls don't get out much. Spoiled, rich dads, hungry for frat cock the moment they hit campus.

My notch count from Neuqua Valley HS is like 4 or 5. Idk what it is but that place produces top notch pole slurpers.

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

I'm new to the forum, but I had been gaming this one polish chick, for about six months, and the bitch just had no feelings for me, romantic or otherwise, plus she was not interested in fucking, only hooking up with assholes on tinder. I'm not about to give up on game, I like 20 y/o girls, they are my ideal: however the fact is, until I start banging some older women, getting some experience and what not, and getting that entitlement reality back to where it was, from a few years ago; I'm going to continue and deal with these bitches, for some time. Don't get me wrong though, about women in NP, that town is nice, a bit far from where I am (NW of Chicago), MILFS, Cougars, why take the peppy new sports car out, when you can ride the classic one for the experience ? XD

I'm around the Naperville area. PM me and I can make something work.

I live in the city and am always looking to meet up and go out. Feel free to PM me.

In regards to your question, though, I would highly recommend a bar called Richard's near Milwaukee and Grand. This place is legitimately a blast from the past. There's Rat Pack decor all over the walls, a jukebox filled with Dean Martin/Frank Sinatra along with other legends, and the drinks are very cheap in comparison to most bars. It's a small space but often gets slammed on Saturday evenings. Do not get on the bartender's bad side because they are old school Italian. One caveat: make sure you don't mind smoke...you'll see what I mean once you go.

You can easily get some ONS from there with older women and the right amount of game.

Quote: (07-09-2014 06:13 PM)ChiTown Wrote:  

I live in the city and am always looking to meet up and go out. Feel free to PM me.

In regards to your question, though, I would highly recommend a bar called Richard's near Milwaukee and Grand. This place is legitimately a blast from the past. There's Rat Pack decor all over the walls, a jukebox filled with Dean Martin/Frank Sinatra along with other legends, and the drinks are very cheap in comparison to most bars. It's a small space but often gets slammed on Saturday evenings. Do not get on the bartender's bad side because they are old school Italian. One caveat: make sure you don't mind smoke...you'll see what I mean once you go.

You can easily get some ONS from there with older women and the right amount of game.

Any particular time of the week/day, that would be a good bet to hit up Richard's?

You don't find cougars, cougars find you. [Image: lol.gif]

True, but where to find their lairs? lol

Andy, you don't have PMs enabled.

ChiTown and h3ltrsk3ltr I PMd you but haven't heard back. And that's cool.

I'm back to work in about a month so if anyone wants to meet up this is the best time for me.

Hey sorry guys, trying to fix the issue with the pm settings, I do want to make this a reality next weekend

Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurant

8 locations spread throughout Chicagoland

Went there for a wine tasting with a new prospect yesterday

Legit 7.5-8 Cougars/MILF's with flashing bling all thru that piece

Fellas they already are DRINKING, which makes your work 50% easier

MDP