rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl says she only likes black men

Anyone turned these around? Normally I'd pay little heed to what a girl says but this one in question is a deeply honest, no bullshit 30yo Russian.

If she's at least a 6 throw her my way.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

You know what's even better? To have one that tells you that until she fucked you she preferred black guys, but now doesn't. Hahah

"Once you go ginger you can't go back..."

Congrats. Black to ginger is like changing from rough raw bondage sex to wrapped missionary 24/7. Very different side of the spectrum.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

"Everything tastes better on a cracker".

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Found her...

[Image: BmMADMqCcAEs2Rx.jpg]

Definite WB send her my way man.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

She was probably left with hole hard to fill [Image: lol.gif]

Life is good

"That's not what your mom said last night."

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (07-08-2014 04:58 PM)Skye Wrote:  

Congrats. Black to ginger is like changing from rough raw bondage sex to wrapped missionary 24/7. Very different side of the spectrum.

Really, depends on how you roll - how big your roll is, or the roll of your roll...shit there are so many good ones left hahah...in any case I don't buy the myth...

I'm black and I don't even like girls like this...I chuckle and get the notch though!

[Image: racist1.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'll play the IRT devil's advocate. I've had girls say they "usually" only sleep with white dudes or have never been with a (paki/indian) like me....of course they say this after we bang.

If she's pretty adamant about it, so what ? Move along.

Well, going offnthe above gif, could it be that women who are only attracted to black men are subconsciously racist? They believe that black men are beneath them, and assuming they have low self esteem will thus believe they should date someone of a lower status.

I'm sure there could be other factors involved, but I never understood when either men or women are exclusive with a particular race.

Edit; double post

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:15 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Well, going offnthe above gif, could it be that women who are only attracted to black men are subconsciously racist? They believe that black men are beneath them, and assuming they have low self esteem will thus believe they should date someone of a lower status.

I'm sure there could be other factors involved, but I never understood when either men or women are exclusive with a particular race.

Or because they subscribe to the stereotype that black men have long schlongs [Image: lol.gif]

Could be, yes, but that's like saying white guys who exclusively date Asian girls are just looking for a tight pussy, which is definitely not the case.

I just have a hard time understanding this kind of thing. I find all chicks of varying races and ethnicities attractive; my dick does not descriminate. If it did, then there would be an underlying reason for it.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail the thread. As for the OP, I've met girls who only date black guys but they usually don't go out of their way to tell you; it just is. Her saying that makes it seem like a shit test if anything. I wouldn't invest much into her, but no harm in being persistent.

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:39 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Could be, yes, but that's like saying white guys who exclusively date Asian girls are just looking for a tight pussy, which is definitely not the case.

I just have a hard time understanding this kind of thing. I find all chicks of varying races and ethnicities attractive; my dick does not descriminate. If it did, then there would be an underlying reason for it.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail the thread. As for the OP, I've met girls who only date black guys but they usually don't go out of their way to tell you; it just is. Her saying that makes it seem like a shit test if anything. I wouldn't invest much into her, but no harm in being persistent.

Seen plenty of white girls who get banged by black dudes, end up marrying a white guy. The irony.

I have had friends who are white skin (not always American but definitely white) and these girls would begin dating one black dude, and then another one until they dated only exclusively black guys.

I would ask them what is it about these guys and she would say it was their swag and how they are more honest. I would grin hugely and look at them and they would say " oh I know what you're thinking, and it's not always true lol"

There's always that girl who only dates black guys.

Life is good

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:18 AM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Or because they subscribe to the stereotype that black men have long schlongs [Image: lol.gif]

I dunno, outside of Congo the data just doesn't hold. Lots more latin american countries with bigger average units:

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-h...-this-a-m/

905 567 1434 leave a message for Rudebwoy lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com