rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Next Vitaly! Dude Smokes Crack in Front of SF Police

We all know San Francisco is a crazy city where it seems like anything goes.

A new prankster decides to smoke a (fake) crack pipe right in front San Francisco police and crowds of people just to see what would happen.

Pretty boring. The reactions just consist of people looking at him.

Vitaly already did this with a bong and actually had a more interesting video in 30 seconds than this dude in 8 minutes...not that I bothered watching it all.

He picked the wrong city to do this in. People smoke weed on the streets openly and no one cares. If you go to the Tenderloin you'll see heroin addicts shoot up in doorways and the like. Public drug use is nothing new there.

Based on Roosh's review did not even click. This prank shit has jumped the shark.

These prank videos are getting worse

watch the first 22 seconds of this:

Reaction: Oh, hilarious [Image: dodgy.gif]

Oops I just realized I accidentally put the thumbs down icon on this thread can the mods change it to thumbs up?

I thought it was interesting, and probably overdue test for city like SF. The premise was basically "how much does this city actually care what you do?" Which is an interesting social experiment.