rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British woman abandons family to wed US prisonee

A British mother is to pack up and leave her three children behind to make a whole new life with a violent US prisoner she met online.

Jennifer Butler, 29, whill leave the UK and travel to French Robertson Unit in Texas to marry Christopher Mosier, 23 and leave her three young children all younger than 10 with their father.

The besotted mom will move in with Mosier when he is released on parole in September and denied she is making a mistake.

'Some people might think I'm bonkers for falling in love with a prisoner. And not everyone will agree with our relationship,' Butler said to The Sun. 'But Chris is a wonderful man. Sure, he made a few mistakes in the past, but everybody deserves a second chance.'

'I felt sorry for him being locked up, nobody to talk to except other prisoners. Of course, I didn't condone his crimes. But he was still a human being, and deserved to have a friend,' Butler said to The Sun.

'I was really intrigued by his profile. It was different to the rest. Most of the guys were posing with their tops off. But his was articulate and he was open about his crime.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...le-2677286

[Image: ART-DESTRUCTIONSODOM-MARTIN.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

^ I'm thinking God's destruction of Sodam and Gamora?

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

That's correct. And there's no better way to express how I feel about situations like the one described here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: attachment.jpg19550]   

[Image: article-2677286-1F57045200000578-916_634x464.jpg]

Without the tats and extra fat she would be passable

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

The dad needs to sue for sole custody

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

She thinks she has an Alpha on lock down because he's in prison and "needs" her. I have a friend that I'd call a "Good looking loser" [Image: lol.gif] He's a fuck up. Always getting arrested for stupid shit like weed or driving with no inspection. He hasn't had a license in years because he's too lazy to fix it yet girls just step up to date him and drive his ass around everywhere. It's ridiculous. Bitches get all stupid when they find a guy they like.

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-04-2014 05:48 AM)Sailor Wrote:  

[Image: article-2677286-1F57045200000578-916_634x464.jpg]

These two subhumans should be sterilized.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (07-04-2014 05:53 AM)Coldfire Wrote:  

The dad needs to sue for sole custody

looks like he doesn't need to, she's just leaving the kids in the UK. Good thing she's marrying a felon because she'll probably need some protection when her kids come looking for her when she's 18.

Again, women and divorce and shit like this shows how they are thinking maybe 20 minutes ahead as in "whatever, my kids are 4, 7 and 10 I can tell them that mommy found a new friend, they might cry but they will get over me leaving"

True, today, but guess what mom, those kids will age and figure this all out and at the best condemn you or at the worst hunt you down to extract revenge. Someone needs to play 'a boy named sue' for this woman.

Edit: the article says she has been separated or divorce or whatever from the father since 2010. So she's just walking out on her kids.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

And this is why I dont take most cases of domestic abuse seriously anymore. Personal experience and these stories.

She wants to be with a violent low IQ man? Fine. When he starts molding her face to his fist I dont think US tax payers should foot the bill.

Out of all the violent-alpha-prisoner groupies he no doubt has offering marriage proposals, he chose her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1iwfmNCEIk&t=0m29s

Maybe she's really funny.

Quote: (07-04-2014 11:26 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Out of all the violent-alpha-prisoner groupies he no doubt has offering marriage proposals, he chose her?

or makes great mayon-eggs

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

she's damaged psychologically..best left to the wolves (aka the felon).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Contrary to popular opinion most of the women who actually do this sort of thing tend to be older and very plain. This girl is both younger and from that one pic looks more attractive than the average. For a more typical example here's a picture of Oscar Pistorius' fan club outside court:

[Image: article-2604108-1D19C66900000578-594_634x439.jpg]

Call me beta or whatever, but my gut is churning for her children. They look like sweet kids (see pics from linked article), and they don't deserve their mother jettisoning them for a piece of human garbage like this.

I'm an American white man, but I feel for these children as though they were my own. It makes me sick to know they will suffer for their mother's misadventures.

Wait, she wants to bring her children to 'murica so they can live with her and the felon?

Broads be crazy these days....

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This comment probably should be in the Unpopular Thread but fuck it here goes. Black women have an unquencable thirst for white men.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:37 AM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

Call me beta or whatever, but my gut is churning for her children. They look like sweet kids (see pics from linked article), and they don't deserve their mother jettisoning them for a piece of human garbage like this.

I'm an American white man, but I feel for these children as though they were my own. It makes me sick to know they will suffer for their mother's misadventures.

Will the British Child Services/Family Court System somehow punish her for this abandonment? I'm very curious to see how all this turns out.

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:18 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Contrary to popular opinion most of the women who actually do this sort of thing tend to be older and very plain. This girl is both younger and from that one pic looks more attractive than the average. For a more typical example here's a picture of Oscar Pistorius' fan club outside court:

[Image: article-2604108-1D19C66900000578-594_634x439.jpg]

This reminds me, how does one attach a gif or pic? The Family Guy vomiting gif would be very appropriate here.

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:50 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

This comment probably should be in the Unpopular Thread but fuck it here goes. Black women have an unquencable thirst for white men.

Many do. My first experience with a black woman, I was shocked when I found out she liked me. Her friends were down to bang too. I had just assumed because I'm a clean cut white guy they'd have no interest.