rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUAHate regroups on Reddit

They're back! http://www.reddit.com/r/puahate/

[Image: facepalm.png]

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

I really enjoyed this amusing excerpt from the Reddit thread. Note the boldfaced parts:

[–]TrueyTrue 1 point 15 days ago
all PUAs are pieces of shit,all of them,rooshv is as good as the next one,and why you concerned about feminists using him as a representation of the entire PUA scene?,it's not like feminists will endorse PUA anyway,they will always view it as some "evil patriarchy sexism objecti derp derp derp",fuck what they think,do you need a feminist seal of approval?,you want a cookie from them?

[–]FakePlayerDestroyer[S] 1 point 14 days ago
Fuck you. I am not talking about wanting a cookie.
Roosh V's whining about women and his tips on how to travel to the 3rd world for sex are inconsistent with traditional PUA literature which used to focus on ways to be more attractive and less creepy.
The stupid PUAs did not condemn Rooshs bullshit in a loud uniform manner when they had a chance, now Roosh has been coronated as the king by the media, and not only by feminists.
It is interesting that the Washington Post ran their infamous George Will column attacking rape victims after they had accused PUAs and PuaHate of harboring misogyny. Look that up the Washington Post George Will column if you hadn't heard about it, it could have been a post by the UCSB shooter himself.
permalinkparent

[–]TrueyTrue 1 point 13 days ago
What's wrong with traveling the 3rd world for sex?,there's no PUA bible that says it ain't "Kosher" or anything,it's silly i admit but really any PUA will say his method is the best compared to the other one,there's no universal PUA law and these guys make a living out of it it's not a charity for them,being more attractive and less creepy is just common sense you don't need PUAs to teach you that,roosh trolled the fuck out of that bitch from the young turks you gotta give the guy some credit,that's Alpha what he did and he had the balls to say it,what's said is said the media will bark on and forget all about it soon enough.
permalinkparent

[–]svallWhite Knight Troll 1 point 13 days ago
roosh trolled the fuck out of that bitch from the young turks
what are you referring to?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

All of these male feminist sympathizers are just trying to get fat short-haired pussy. Any kind of PUA hate or feminism sympathy is blocking logic.

"virginosphere"

[Image: mad-men-gif.gif]

It gets better. Look at this snippet from this link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/puahate/comments..._the_post/

[–]SAneedstogo 1 point 7 days ago
Good post but now with PUAHate gone there is really no one to handle Roosh. Rumor has it that he has blackmailed anyone that has criticized him. The guy seems to be more of a political gender relations type of person than some PUA. Nothing on his site is really about self-improvement, it is all a bunch of recycled self-help bullshit.
The guy is a sociopath and I think he needs to be stopped because it is his material which is pushing men to do crazy things. Remember the hatred towards white western women?
PUA does not teach that shit! It is mostly roosh and the manosphere that do. By someway, this guy needs to be stopped before he poisons more minds out there of young men trying to improve themselves.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Fuck these guys. Seriously, forget all about them. They're inconsequential and only gain meaning from posts like this.

Don't feed the trolls.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

This is just like how the Decepticons re-emerge by coalescing around the reincarnated Megatron in the new Transformers movie.

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:31 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

This is just like how the Decepticons re-emerge by coalescing around the reincarnated Megatron in the new Transformers movie.

Next on the CMQ show - Dagonet explains how El Mechanico gets mad pussy by being Optimus Prime's mechanic.

Quote: (07-01-2014 12:31 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

My favorites snippets:

"Roosh has been coronated as king of the media, and not only by feminists..."

"Roosh trolled the fuck out of that bitch from the young turks [sic] you gotta give the guy some credit,that's Alpha what he did and he had the balls to say it..."

Are they Decepticons...or Dorkicons?

[Image: AtDwTOa.gif]

[Image: ZsIjwhS.gif]

[Image: NETwW8u.jpg]

Quote: (06-30-2014 11:04 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Remember the hatred towards white western women?
PUA does not teach that shit! It is mostly roosh and the manosphere that do. By someway, this guy needs to be stopped before he poisons more minds out there of young men trying to improve themselves.

[Image: p1cih.jpg]

"Don't call it a come back, I've been here for years..."