rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you trim/shave your armpits?

I noticed recently some good sized sweat/deodorant stains on some of my favorite shirts. This got my thinking about my armpits. Maybe it made me focus on them too much, but I started noticing them in the mirror at the gym while doing pulls ups and at the beach. If I put my arms down by my sides, I could look down and see a small amount of hair protruding outwards.

So I figure I would try to knock out both problems at once. I grabbed some hair clippers and put on a medium attachment (dont remember number), and trimmed them up. They no longer stick out, they look cleaner and more well kept, and I reduced my sweating by a bit.

I have tossed up the idea of completely shaving them, as I figure it wouldn't take longer than a 10-15 seconds every morning in the shower.

Anyone here shave their armpits?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Shaving looks gay as fk plus its prob not necessary. Armpit hair grows back much slower than the rest of your body from what I've observed. I do it every 3 weeks or so. Recommended.

I trim it short, but I don't shave it completely.

Do not completely shave, it will look really weird. I trim mine every month or so. It does help with sweat and odor.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

I do it and i sweat alot. But ir doesn't really help against sweat for me. But i am gonna try the magical thing that is called baking soda and see what happens

Yeah I'm just keeping it short for now. Was curious because I know a lot of body builders shave completely.

Trimmed looks good and feels a lot better than au natural. However I did notice I have a lot more hair under my right arm than my left.

When I saw this thread on abbreviated on the main forum, I thought it was "do you shave your arsehole?"

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-28-2014 05:16 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

When I saw this thread on abbreviated on the main forum, I thought it was "do you shave your arsehole?"

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

what? you don't?

I shave my pits fully. I hate the way my hair and deodorant "gels" together.

also, just like your pubic hair. the pit hairs can't breathe. which makes for more sweat and funk.

Yeah I do, maybe say once every month or two

trim them very short. Someone once told me that the hair "holds" the odor of sweat and you"re daily activities. Since I;ve trimmed the hair the smell is virtually non-existent. It helps to eat fresh foods,fruit and drink only water though to keep the smell down in general that your body emanates/secretes.

I trim it shorter with a beard trimmer and sweat a lot less in summer,same with the crotch.

After seeing this thread I decided to give it a try,because if ever leave the house without deoderant i know its only gonna take 2-3 hours before i start smelling like shit.
Today I just took the time to rinse my armpits well,and shaved them clean. After 12 hours with no deodorant my armpits still don't smell at all.

Quote: (06-29-2014 02:15 PM)lovejoy Wrote:  

I trim it shorter with a beard trimmer and sweat a lot less in summer,same with the crotch.

Dr. Evil agrees:

"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking- I suggest you try it."

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I trim short-ish but don't shave. There's something bizarre feeling to me to have stubble underneath my arms. It just feels feminine to me although I recall that Russian women suppossedly prefer men to shave their pits. I never understood why - any one have experience with LMR over hairy pits in Russia?

I actually do trim those hairs slightly as otherwise they can get so long that they stick out, even with my arms at my side.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I have pretty thin armpit hair and not a ton to begin with so not really an issue for me but hair definatley does serve a purpose of wickin sweat as gross as that sounds. I'm sure any guys who's ever shaved their ass crack can attest to it feeling very strange and almost uncomfortable afterword like your buttcheecks are slipping and sliding together sorry for the TMI. Anyhow, I'd imagine you may experience something similar in your pits

How's the razor stubble feel when it grows back? I'd imagine it would get irritated easily...

What about chest hair?

Don't give a damn whether it's feminine, but shave the pits and pubes. Plus, when you shave the pubes it makes your cock longer.

I shave my armpits completely. I also shave my chest.

Over here in Germany the guys shave their pits by default. I thought it was gay at first but I eventually became open to trimming.

It's made a world of difference. Less sweating, less odor, looks a bit more appealing as well.

I only advocate trimming though. Shaving completely and having stubble under your arms sucks some dick

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Chest: I shave my chest once a month or so. Anytime longer and it starts to get really itchy and annoying.

Crotch: I shaved it for a bit. Wasn't a huge fan of the stubble and I would occasionally get ingrown hairs that made it look like I had herpes. I also didn't see any benefit as far as sex goes, actually sometimes the stubble would irritate a girls pussy. Now I just trim it pretty short.

christ, if you go to the gym: SHAVE!

I shave armpits completely. just goes better with the lean toned muscular look I think