rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is taking pics with girls a beta move?

Serious question.

I see an enormous number of guys snapping pics of girls everywhere they go and posting up those pics on FB.

On the surface, that's supposed to demonstrate some type of sexual credibility, but I wonder........ It seems almost needy to request a girl to take a pic with you, as it suggests you need her validation. It's like you're putting her up on a pedastal and tying in your value by having proximity to her.

It seems way more aloof to not take any pics, as it shows an aloof indifference. It shows her you think she's nothing too special. Definitely not enough to bother asking for a pic. At some when she asks you
to take a pic, it seems more alpha to show an indifference.... If she puts the pic up on her Fb/twitter/instagram, you're better not reciprocating. It's almost like you don't give a fuk.

What do you think of this approach? Am I on the right track?

Depends on the context.

A picture of you holding a girl's bags while she shops at the mall? Beta.

A picture of her in a bikini hugging on you at the beach? Alpha.

And generally, I don't upload pictures to any online accounts. I'd let her do that and tag you in them herself. It's good for people to see you spending time with attractive women, but if you're uploading dozens a day like your garden variety attention whore it sort of defeats the purpose. Let her put them up and have her friends fawn all over them while you refrain from liking/commenting.

The typical facebook pic is a guy with his hand around a girl's shoulder or waist. Almost seems needy, like a child clutching his mother.......... but her clutching you while in
a bikini is obviously a different type of pic entirely.

That's what I was thinking. Let her ask for pics, let her upload those pics, and let her tag you in them. Then don't post any of those pics on your account or comment/like them.

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:30 PM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

The typical facebook pic is a guy with his hand around a girl's shoulder or waist. Almost seems needy, like a child clutching his mother.......... but her clutching you while in

That's what I was thinking. Let her ask for pics, let her upload those pics, and let her tag you in them. Then don't post any of those pics on your account or comment/like them.

Exactly. My facebook is full of pictures of me and my friends, me and the girl I'm dating, me and my family, etc. No status updates, no polls, no comments or pictures I've personally uploaded. It's as if I have this account that I never touch but allow other people to interact with. I figure it's a good halfway point between not having an account at all, and spending too much time on it like every other beta dweeb.

If you want a picture, take one. Life is short and nobody is going to fault you for posting a picture of you with a hot girl to your instagram.

I always "like" instagram pictures with me in them. If some girl goes to the trouble of showing me off, I'm gonna give her some attention in return. There's a sort of etiquette to it.

I view my instagram as a snapshot into my life. If a girl is creeping on your social media, what do you want her to see? I want to be seen with attractive friends in all corners of the world. Think of every photo as part of a patchwork quilt that sends an overarching message about your lifestyle.

as long as it's the girl taking the pic or a 3rd party. any man who takes a selfie with a girl = beta

I also feel like it creates a sense of mystery when you don't go overboard on FB/Twitter/Instagram. Like you're hiding something.

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:49 PM)polymath Wrote:  

If you want a picture, take one. Life is short and nobody is going to fault you for posting a picture of you with a hot girl to your instagram.

I always "like" instagram pictures with me in them. If some girl goes to the trouble of showing me off, I'm gonna give her some attention in return. There's a sort of etiquette to it.

I view my instagram as a snapshot into my life. If a girl is creeping on your social media, what do you want her to see? I want to be seen with attractive friends in all corners of the world. Think of every photo as part of a patchwork quilt that sends an overarching message about your lifestyle.

Perhaps it's better not to have an instagram account at all. Let her wonder more about you.

Maybe, but why do you think so?

Instagram is obviously dominated by women, but that's a poor reason to avoid it. If you want to interact with girls, you have to go where the girls are.

When a girl looks at my instagram, she sees that I have traveled a few continents and I regularly spend time with tons of buddies and foreign girls more attractive than her. I'm not posting cat photos and dinner entrees, I'm snapping shots from the top of snowy mountains in Europe, pictures of me with latinas in South America, beautiful landscapes in far-off places, World Cup games, little uninhabited islands in the Caribbean, you name it. If you have something cool to post to IG, I think it beats being mysterious any day. I suppose that's a big "if" depending on your situation, but travel and opulence aren't the only cool things you can post.

Instagram is (A) a way to passively DHV to new connections, and (B) a means to pipeline existing connections. Girls love it and most girls worth meeting have an account. It's also a good way to forge connections in a social circle. If you're talking to a girl and you run out of shit to say, ask her if she has IG and chat about her pictures for a while.

Facebook can be used expertly to convey a massive DHV and Alpha Player status.

Krauser reports on it. But it works only if you are shown with women who are obviously interested in you - best doing a lot of fun activities.

Or as Krauser put it what girl think, when looking at his FB-page: "...... must sleep with Alpha...."

Beta-Orbiter pics just next to girls are crap.

@Polymath - that's exactly the right way to use social media - travel pics, interesting stuff you did, girls you probably fucked or girls who looked as if they had been fucked by you.

The funny thing is that some girls have on their profiles the stuff they find attractive in men - her in 25 different countries, while her body is hardly visible. Whenever I see those pics I think only of the cocks she sucked in 25 different countries. Also have pics with "hawt" dudes that should somehow convey a higher value for us men. What works on us is of course different to what works on them, but some of their profiles are good indicators of what to do on your own.

I smell troll. Why aren't these posts being made in the Newbie Forum? I feel like there are a LOT of them lately that haven't been put in that forum. Do you guys think about which forum these should be in before posting them?

Christ, who cares if you post a picture of a girl with you. As long as she's smoking or obviously loves you in the picture and you ACTUALLY LIKE the picture, put it up. It's more an issue if you're doing it all the time and obviously trying for a bunch of attention.

This question is one of MANY that are about a "specific" situation but are actually answered by a GENERAL frame.

Just like all the newbie posts about a "specific" girl that are answered by GENERAL game (aka no girl is a snowflake, use game as default, calibrate as necessary).

Okay, maybe I'm just ranty tonight.

I mean, look at Dan Bilzerian. Judging by your thought processes, he is BETA AS FUCK. Now, you don't have to like the guy, but if you think he's beta because he posts a bunch of pictures with himself and girls all the time, you're misguided and need to start in the newbie forum and read ALL the basic game literature before coming back and starting a thread.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (06-27-2014 01:12 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I smell troll. Why aren't these posts being made in the Newbie Forum? I feel like there are a LOT of them lately that haven't been put in that forum. Do you guys think about which forum these should be in before posting them?

Christ, who cares if you post a picture of a girl with you. As long as she's smoking or obviously loves you in the picture and you ACTUALLY LIKE the picture, put it up. It's more an issue if you're doing it all the time and obviously trying for a bunch of attention.

This question is one of MANY that are about a "specific" situation but are actually answered by a GENERAL frame.

Just like all the newbie posts about a "specific" girl that are answered by GENERAL game (aka no girl is a snowflake, use game as default, calibrate as necessary).

Okay, maybe I'm just ranty tonight.

I mean, look at Dan Bilzerian. Judging by your thought processes, he is BETA AS FUCK. Now, you don't have to like the guy, but if you think he's beta because he posts a bunch of pictures with himself and girls all the time, you're misguided and need to start in the newbie forum and read ALL the basic game literature before coming back and starting a thread.

Why is this a troll question? Guys like Roosh and Heartiste/Roissy minimize their online presence. So obviously not everyone sees a benefit to an online presence.

No, not every guy who posts tons of pics with himself with girls is beta. Obviously it depends on the guy and the context. My post was more about the average FB/Instagram user who takes lots of pics of himself with random girls at clubs to impress people. Guys like Dan are on another level, so I wouldn't lump them in.

I think there's a difference between taking a picture like this (most guys):

[Image: 9oTwS.jpg]

and a picture like this (legit player):

[Image: index.html?action=dlattach;topic=391494.0;attach=437154]

I was referring to the former.

Quote: (06-27-2014 12:43 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Facebook can be used expertly to convey a massive DHV and Alpha Player status.

Krauser reports on it. But it works only if you are shown with women who are obviously interested in you - best doing a lot of fun activities.

Or as Krauser put it what girl think, when looking at his FB-page: "...... must sleep with Alpha...."

Beta-Orbiter pics just next to girls are crap.

@Polymath - that's exactly the right way to use social media - travel pics, interesting stuff you did, girls you probably fucked or girls who looked as if they had been fucked by you.

The funny thing is that some girls have on their profiles the stuff they find attractive in men - her in 25 different countries, while her body is hardly visible. Whenever I see those pics I think only of the cocks she sucked in 25 different countries. Also have pics with "hawt" dudes that should somehow convey a higher value for us men. What works on us is of course different to what works on them, but some of their profiles are good indicators of what to do on your own.

Makes sense.

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:39 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

Exactly. My facebook is full of pictures of me and my friends, me and the girl I'm dating, me and my family, etc. No status updates, no polls, no comments or pictures I've personally uploaded. It's as if I have this account that I never touch but allow other people to interact with. I figure it's a good halfway point between not having an account at all, and spending too much time on it like every other beta dweeb.

I have a facebook account that I do not post on as well but I do upload pictures and use it as sort of a picture storage. There are tons of pictures of me on vacation, should I make them private?

Quote: (06-27-2014 02:48 AM)Borealis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:39 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

I have a facebook account that I do not post on as well but I do upload pictures and use it as sort of a picture storage. There are tons of pictures of me on vacation, should I make them private?

Generally it is advisable to have a private FB-account for your family and closest friends. And then a Player FB-account used for Game and fun.
Also it is advisable to use different names - even for the private account unless you are a public person in which case FB is only public anyway.

And if you do not want to save the NSA some work don't upload any shit of your life as if you were your own spy-drone. It is also a complete waste of time. FB on the other hand is somewhat useful in learning about new things (to a degree).

Quote: (06-27-2014 02:23 AM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

I think there's a difference between taking a picture like this (most guys):

[Image: 9oTwS.jpg]

Good eye contact, TERRIBLE hover hands.

Hover hands are the tell of betas in pictures.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Let girls take pics with you but don't take pics with a chick like shes some celebrity or something. I've picked up a fair number of girls because a friend will see me in a pic and say who is that and then they make an introduction.

Check the first pic in my Montreal thread?

Is that beta?

I love taking pictures with girls. When you are chilling with other girls let them catch a glance at your photo roll and they will be even more intrigued.

As to posting them on Facebook, I'd never do that but I try to avoid leaving a paper trail

I'm guilty of taking pics with girls post sex and snapchatting it to my bros. But that's totally just a private close circle type of thing.

Worrying about whether taking pictures with girls is beta or not is beta.

If you wanna take pictures with girls and post them all over then internet do it. Doing what the fuck you wanna do and not caring about what others might think is alpha.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: attachment.jpg19489]   

That's how you do it.

Sitting while she's standing.

She's gripping my hand.

Not changing your stance because of pic.

Make her come to you.

If she asks you, then I only see it having one result. IF you are using social media, that's where it gets to the next level. Take a picture and let them post it. I post nothing with women specifically, only cool shit I am doing and perhaps a girl is in the picture but I am never posting a picture which I am posing. I have a few girls on facebook with who I hang out and they will post pictures of me on facebook/instagram (outsourcing). Women what other women want and this is the #1 advertising space; auto-vouched for, for them by them. (sidenote: People are hate on facebook but it it has it's redeeming qualities, it's like a CV for pussy.)

Consider what pictures are girl-initiated and what pictures are guy-initiated. Selfies etc. - girls
guys - outdoors (surfing, hiking etc), manly shit etc.

Also hotwheels: Agreed: OP mentioned "demonstrate some type of sexual credibility" and all it takes is you not looking shit in a picture with a hot girl. This is not difficult at all but you gave a nice baseline to hit balls off.

Thing is, if you always have good body language, you don't need to really adjust. Body language -> boss mentality (translatable to pictures)

also: if you are ever asked to take a picture of a group of girls, number one rule is that you take one of yourself first/your crew.

For some stupid reason, it always works.

If your not using facebook, you're doing yourself a disservice...

I don't really take much pictures because I always have my video camera with me and record different moments of my life. That said, I'm not a fan of IG type pictures where it was pre-planned and all since I've seen so many people who are big on IG and when I look at the before and after moments of most pictures "you weren't having the time of your life!!"

I call the ideal pictures "action shots" or "caught in your natural state" meaning you were having a moment and didn't really know that you'd actually be snapped at that moment. Videos are more so my memories BUT a handul of pictures have also been "memorable".

One of my most recent pics with some model chick that I hit it off well with almost instantly...

[Image: 10246572_10203817968512545_4473503988886108284_n.jpg]

P.S...I think all people should always have a camera on them (gopro, flipcam, etc) to record their life and put it together every quarter or half a year. It creates a very nostalgic archive of memorable moments. An as a bonus, chicks get to easily see what your about.

I think the key is don't upload the photo yourself. It's way better to be tagged in someone else's photo. Uploading it yourself may seem try-hard. Also, don't tag yourself in it. Let the girl tag you. Uploading a photo with girls and then tagging yourself in it just screams "Hey everyone, look at meeeeeeeeee! I'm with girls!!!"

So let the girl upload the photo. And most girls can't wait to upload and every damn photo they take the second they take it. They will then inevitably tag you in it. You get the same DHV effect without seeming like you are trying, which makes it even more powerful.

Though personally I couldn't care less about trying to impress anyone on FB. But if you are using FB as a DHV tool to "promote" yourself to girls you haven't banged in your social network I think this is the best way to go about it.