rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

February is just a bad month for this guy

first i destroy my cars undercarriage due to driving drunk/high in super snowy and icy conditions at 3 am in the morning. cost a total of $3994, of that i paid 500 for insurance. Since then i havent had any type of sexual contact nor even a good conversation with any female this month. i guess you could say i have fallen into my first slump. I know this happens to all of us every-now and then and then, so my question is what do you guys do to escape them? ive been brainstorming throughout the day and i figured it would be a good idea to browse the forum and blogs so i could try and reverse this. But other than that im at a loss!

Go pull one out, or you could go bang a fat chick. That always works.

Yeah, bang an ugly girl if u have to. Just destroy the pussy lol. That always helps me feel better about myself and gets my mind straight. Sometimes you do gotta do what you gotta do.

I would go out to a club/bar/social place, get fucked up and just holla at every girl there. Just try to be happy man, everyone goes through droughts and bs in life. Tomorrows another day to start over fresh

Have some self respect and stay away from the fat and/or ugly chicks man! You could always go back to some chick you were with before?

"I would go out to a club/bar/social place, get fucked up and just holla at every girl there. Just try to be happy man, everyone goes through droughts and bs in life. Tomorrows another day to start over fresh"-Houston

Well said sir.

Go up to a girl, look in her eyes, grab her hips....and say "I'm so hot you'll catch a tan out this motha fucka..buy a gent a drink momma!"

Mixx

Banging fat girls is never a good solution. It will probably make you more depressed. If you didn't get a DUI, you should probably count your blessings...you would be out a hell of a lot more than 500 bucks.

If you're in a slump...and a month is pretty substantial slump, maybe you just need to take a step back and re-evaluate. Just a week or two of hitting up the gym, eating well, just getting your shit together and concentrating on yourself can makes a big difference.

If you haven't even had a decent conversation with a women in a whole month, what is the issue? Are you just not approaching girls? Are you approaching but not getting anywhere with them?

Yea I evaluated what I have been doing a couple days ago. I realized that I was just Hung up on the fact that my main social circle got broken up after the last semester. So yea no approaches.