rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montevideo or Cordoba in July

I want to spend few weeks in July in one city either Montevideo or Cordoba. I can't decide. Any suggestions?

It's summer so I worry most college girls are out of town. Any suggestions?

It's WINTER in both right now.

Yep, it is winter, and most of the collegue girls will be either doing final exams, or finishing the semester and going to visit family.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Montevideo is demi-shit hole. Awfull ratio. Cordoba, no doubt.

I think universities are on holidays for 3-4 weeks in July. Likely not a good time in both unless you want to choose a bigger city to stay in.

If I have to spend July in S.A., and not in Brazil, where do you recommend? My spanish is poor and I have a decent enough game. I hear B.A. is a nightmare. any suggestions?

Santiago is a cool place. Women arent the hottest but they are easy and the city is great.... Could head to Lima also if you want some easy girls. I would definately stay away from Uruguay though.

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:39 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Santiago is a cool place. Women arent the hottest but they are easy and the city is great.... Could head to Lima also if you want some easy girls. I would definately stay away from Uruguay though.

Why would you stay away from Uruguay for?

Quote: (06-27-2014 07:20 PM)IMM Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:39 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Why would you stay away from Uruguay for?

Uruguay is the most boring country you can go to in SA