rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many girls do you go through before finding a DTF girl?

How many girls do you go through during day game before you find a DTF (down to fuck) girl?

What about at night?

This includes full length conversations (5 minutes at least)?
How many numbers actually convert?

I'm beginning to think the more you approach the more your instinct catches DTF girls easier.

In my case out of every 10 girls one is DTF. This is in college day game. Night game is around every 30, which is strange since at night it should be easier to find.

Life is good

Screening comes with time. You start to see patterns in the girls that reject the game you're using at that time.

I mainly do daygame now and i've found the "DTF" girls won't appear to be "dtf" until you have them alone. I go for insta-dates most of the time and get about 30% compliance and from there only about 10% of those end up doing stuff with me.

Also try to be aware of the vibes you put out just going about your day. I put out a sexually aggressive vibe that self-selects the girls who aren't into it very quickly. Usually under 5 minutes.

In regards to college game, are you going to the right parties and being seen with the right people. Unless you're an Adonis social circle game will help you tons.
I'd say about 85% of girls are "dtf" in the most basic "i'll have sex with a guy" however the timing on when/how you're meeting them for the 1st time and what happens after (game) determines if they will go home with you that night. Also keep in mind that a large majority of girls will not pass the looks threshold you have. A desperate "4" might be willing to do everything you want that night but you don't even see her.

My suggestion is screen better. Sit back and watch the crowd in a bar or a party. You'll see the girl that's on her own purposely, not dress too slutty and looks a little out of place. She's looking for dick. Regardless of looks.

My conversion rate is about 5%. So about 1 in 20, and I usually am speaking to about 5-7 girls at a time. Any more, and I lose interest in them, and lose frame. Any less and I get too attached. It just seems to work that way for me.

Screening is an extremely viable option, however you also need experience in the field as Kinjutsu stated. You begin to get better at reading women and people in general, and you can see by ways of body language, eye contact, and kinaesthetic tendencies. Obviously it took a while to understand indicators of interest for us all, but once we did, things became a lot easier. I know guys that literally approach only girls that fire off interest. I also know guys that do just as well by cold approaching. It all depends on your game and what you are comfortable with.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Cool thread I would like to know these too. Can you guys also post the time windows that go along with your rate? A 5% conversion rate over 3 days is obviously very different from a 20% rate over 2 months.

If I count the girls that I actually approached bc I want to fuck them and not solely for the purpose of gaming, then is 1 out of 18, but my notch count is really low and that rate was over 3 months span.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Well, if you meet 20 girls a week, you should at least fuck one. Let's say Monday through Friday you do exclusive day game, you talk to at least 10 different girls on the way to the bank, to eat, happy hour, walk your dog, etc. Then weekend rolls in and you go out Friday and Saturday. Each day you approached AND held a conversation for at least 10 min. Out of the ten convos, you got 5 numbers, 2 are down to go out that week provided you got in touch with them within 72 hours or less, so you're still fresh in their mind. You screen for better results when she gives that vibe that she likes you and is DTF. Let's say you got Laid that week and you go out at the club and you are more direct aggressive and out of the 10 girls you talked to, provided that logistics were in order, you got a one night stand, maybe a fuckbuddy if she really likes you. I don't see how doing this, your notch count would be low.

Life is good

It takes me about three weeks to a month to meet twenty leads that actually respond so this equates to a new girl every month(ish) sometimes more, sometimes less. I then add them to my harem with the girls that do convert from previous months.

Now, that isn't a huge number, but I do not use online dating, and girls are met through day-game and when I go to the bar on the weekends (I will usually get about 3-5 numbers a night, of which 2-3 will respond. Keep numbers, as firing random low investment texts in the future works wonders)

Otherwise, for me, two new girls in a month is a really good month, as I am busy with other endeavours, and my focus is not on women to the extent it has been in the past. If I see a girl I like in any situation, day or night, she sure as hell is getting approached however.

Edit: SNLs I am not including and because I don't go out every weekend, they aren't all that common for me, something I should work on for sure.

As well I would say I go out (on an average week) on a date 2-3 times. The more dates I allow for, the higher the conversion rate, obviously.

What's your flake ratio and how do you lower it? I have massive flakes weekly and it's annoying. I still get laid, but sometimes I have back to back dates because the flake ratio is that bad.

Life is good

Raise your frame and status if you want to lower flakes. I have 3/10 girls flake on me. Of course, it really is area dependent. If you are in a heavy feminist/liberal area you have to keep a stronger frame, especially if there are more men.

Personally, I've never been stood up (i.e. shown up to a date and the girl didn't show). However, cancel rate is probably about 1/3 dates. I usually get the girls that cancel later in time to come out on a date, and they are usually for legitimate reasons that they didn't come out. I generally flake on 1/3 dates as well, just because I don't feel like going out, or something else came up. By flaking just as much as women flake on you, you keep the power, and you know in your mind that you are pulling the same shit as them.

Like you said, set up two dates for the day you were planning on going to meet up with a girl, then select the one that you prefer better, or the one that didn't flake. If you have lots of energy, do back to back, but this gets tiring. I've found that by being direct in your text/call, and taking the lead to set something up, the flake rate is greatly reduced, and depending on the girl, eliminated (especially if she has met with you before).

This STRONGLY depends on the quality of the girl. Normally uglier girls are subconsciously aware they need to be easier to get dick, so they're more DTF. Sex is a necessary weapon for them. Again, a generalization, but better-looking girls are usually more difficult and put out less than the uglies, cougars, and fatties. The latter are just way, way more aggressive towards me.

9 out of 10 6s I come across are DTF.

For every 8? I'm not sure, I would say maybe 1/10.

Quote: (06-25-2014 07:59 PM)Rotisserie Wrote:  

We must have a very different idea of what "DTF", "6s" and "9 out of 10" means.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-25-2014 05:42 PM)simondice Wrote:  

What's your flake ratio and how do you lower it? I have massive flakes weekly and it's annoying. I still get laid, but sometimes I have back to back dates because the flake ratio is that bad.

You lower it by building a stronger connection before going on a date. This is done in 3 steps:

1. When you first meet her
2. When you text her
3. When you call her and lock things in

I'm going to go over the text to call transition in an upcoming post, as I've been testing it a lot and I'm about at the point I feel confident discussing my findings.

Quote: (06-25-2014 10:08 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2014 05:42 PM)simondice Wrote:  

You lower it by building a stronger connection before going on a date. This is done in 3 steps:

1. When you first meet her
2. When you text her
3. When you call her and lock things in

I'm going to go over the text to call transition in an upcoming post, as I've been testing it a lot and I'm about at the point I feel confident discussing my findings.

That would be awesome. Please let me know where you post this, I'd love to read it.

Life is good

I'm actually drafting it up right now, but I still want to finish my research, as I've become more aware of how effective doing things this way is. Either way, until I've actually done something over and over and over again with positive results, I'm not comfortable with posting it. I want the things I share to be proven winners!

Quote: (06-25-2014 11:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I'm actually drafting it up right now, but I still want to finish my research, as I've become more aware of how effective doing things this way is. Either way, until I've actually done something over and over and over again with positive results, I'm not comfortable with posting it. I want the things I share to be proven winners!

Do what you have to do man, hopefully soon. I've seen your stuff and it's really good.

Life is good

Quote: (06-24-2014 09:33 PM)simondice Wrote:  

How many girls do you go through during day game before you find a DTF (down to fuck) girl?

What about at night?

I'm beginning to think the more you approach the more your instinct catches DTF girls easier.

In my case out of every 10 girls one is DTF. This is in college day game. Night game is around every 30, which is strange since at night it should be easier to find.

Hard to tell, since from my experience chicks are "DTF" based on the guy...

Most of the reasons why sex don't occur is because of ME. (I won't leave early to have sex, I am very flakey, and sometimes just not in the mood)

I watch my good friend (used to intern for RSD Nathan) and the last time we went out, each chick I introduced him to things were on "lock". Girl #1, was all over him and gave her number. Girl #2, was making out and mentioning how she wants to fuck. (However, he left us later on since he didn't want to leave the general area.)

For me, I'm always just having fun, almost like I'm a stripper where most chicks are "open" to fooling around. This has turned me into a massive FLAKE.

Based on my experience, what I've noticed is if they spot "one of those guys" who just sucks women in...Once given the opportunity THEY WILL BE DOWN!!

Last month, I was sitting with a group, they introduced me to this girl who as always I slow kissed on the cheeks. Somehow, it just naturally occurred where i had her legs over 1 of my own legs. All of a sudden you could tell her deamonor changed where it was "I might be getting laid" mode. Chick was all close on me, trying to grind on me when I was standing, would practically have our nose touching...AS USUAL THOUGH, I end up saying goodbye 3mins later as I take 2 of my "girls" to go to another venue. Didn't even bother giving my number, just told her to find me next week.

P.S...One of my friends used to be a daygame fanatic, banging over 100+ during the daytime on the sameday almost 3 years ago. (That was never my thing as daygame I was always in and out since I find sticking around time consuming...Most of my lays occur in a 5-30min window...Unless, we meet another night which it's assumed that WE MIGHT BANG, if I so choose)

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:54 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

What about at night?

Hard to tell, since from my experience chicks are "DTF" based on the guy...

Most of the reasons why sex don't occur is because of ME. (I won't leave early to have sex, I am very flakey, and sometimes just not in the mood)

I watch my good friend (used to intern for RSD Nathan) and the last time we went out, each chick I introduced him to things were on "lock". Girl #1, was all over him and gave her number. Girl #2, was making out and mentioning how she wants to fuck. (However, he left us later on since he didn't want to leave the general area.)

For me, I'm always just having fun, almost like I'm a stripper where most chicks are "open" to fooling around. This has turned me into a massive FLAKE.

Based on my experience, what I've noticed is if they spot "one of those guys" who just sucks women in...Once given the opportunity THEY WILL BE DOWN!!

Last month, I was sitting with a group, they introduced me to this girl who as always I slow kissed on the cheeks. Somehow, it just naturally occurred where i had her legs over 1 of my own legs. All of a sudden you could tell her deamonor changed where it was "I might be getting laid" mode. Chick was all close on me, trying to grind on me when I was standing, would practically have our nose touching...AS USUAL THOUGH, I end up saying goodbye 3mins later as I take 2 of my "girls" to go to another venue. Didn't even bother giving my number, just told her to find me next week.

P.S...One of my friends used to be a daygame fanatic, banging over 100+ during the daytime on the sameday almost 3 years ago. (That was never my thing as daygame I was always in and out since I find sticking around time consuming...Most of my lays occur in a 5-30min window...Unless, we meet another night which it's assumed that WE MIGHT BANG, if I so choose)

100+ bangs in the SAME DAY seems like what God does. Can you elaborate on this a little bit please? What game he uses/how he's physically able to bang that many times per day/etc.

Quote: (07-24-2015 02:44 PM)Charcoal Wrote:  

100+ bangs in the SAME DAY seems like what God does. Can you elaborate on this a little bit please? What game he uses/how he's physically able to bang that many times per day/etc.

I think he meant to say 100+ girls from daygame all same day lays. Otherwise that would be one hell of a gang bang [Image: banana.gif]

As you get older, you'll start to get a better intuition as to which girl is really interested vs. attention whoring vs. trying to escape you by giving you her number (haha). Look for IOI's when you're talking to them. They'll touch their hair, pupils will dilate, move close to you, smile, not want to break conversation, lean in toward you, touch you, etc....There are rare occasions where they don't give any IOI and still bang you. In that case you just lucked out and caught them during an ovulation phase, most likely, and were the best Alpha bet they had.

I've found my flake ratio drastically reduced (in terms of actually texting back) when I wasn't approaching hardly at all. Usually this was because I was (and am in now) a relationship, but saw a girl I couldn't resist at least chatting up. Then I find myself accidentally getting her number.

Reading the title was confusing, "going through" girls to find one who is DTF seems an oxymoron. It was as if I read, "How many girls do you have to bang before you find one who is DTF?"

Back to original point, seems to me a lot of girls can kinda sense when you've been spam approaching a lot. They may enjoy the interaction and entertain it, but if they can detect they are only the 10th girl you have approached that day they are more likely to flake. And somehow they can detect it.

When it is a more genuine approach, you really are attracted to them to an extend where you are doing something you don't normally do, they detect that as well.

This is not to say don't approach a lot. When I'm single, for sure that's what I'm doing. I just know that my flake rates will probably be higher simply because I'm approaching more.

Quote: (07-24-2015 04:33 PM)amusedmastery Wrote:  

As you get older, you'll start to get a better intuition as to which girl is really interested vs. attention whoring vs. trying to escape you by giving you her number (haha). Look for IOI's when you're talking to them. They'll touch their hair, pupils will dilate, move close to you, smile, not want to break conversation, lean in toward you, touch you, etc....There are rare occasions where they don't give any IOI and still bang you. In that case you just lucked out and caught them during an ovulation phase, most likely, and were the best Alpha bet they had.

This is correct. My screen rate has gone way up, so I get more DTF girls. I think daygaming really helps with this also. My calibration is better and at night I don't bother chasing non-DTF girls, at least not for more than 5 mins.

For me its roughly 1 for every 10 leads I follow up on.

Could get it down to 1 in 5 if I don't find creative ways to fuck it up half the time.

I don't really understand - most girls that I actually meet are DTF.

Sure I might be playing around on Tinder before a girl wants to meet, but that girl is always DTF when we do meet.

In the club/bar, every girl that I hook with is DTF, maybe not that night but probably the next night.

I guess it's going to be a bit harder if you're randomly approaching girls in a mall, but if she hooks with you she is attracted to you and therefore DTF.

The hard part is finding a girl that is date-able, which I just solve by location-spoofing my Tinder to Mexico and falling in love 40 times a minute.

I assume OP meant DTF same day.

Quote: (06-25-2014 07:59 PM)Rotisserie Wrote:  

For every 8? I'm not sure, I would say maybe 1/10.

So simondice and Rotisserie how many girls a year are you banging?