rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP Felix Dennis

RIP Felix Dennis

Felix Dennis passed away today following a two-year battle with cancer.

Of all the books I've read on business, his remain the most red-pill and honest.

Not only was he reportedly an awesome, flamboyant character (and a master of debauchery) but he left an amazing legacy in the form of recultivating large tracts of woodland across the UK.

I'd give the link to the UK Guardian article on his death but my tablet is playing up. I recommend you check it out and read some of the comments from ex-employees ... the man sounds like he was a lot of fun to work with!

RIP Felix.

RIP Felix Dennis

Really? Wow. I literally just purchased one of his books a week ago. While reading it, I couldn't help but think he would be an amazing guy to spend an hour with.

RIP Felix Dennis

That's a damn shame. He was one of a kind. I was just watching a poetry reading of his a few days ago.

RIP.

RIP Felix Dennis

'How to get Rich' is brutally honest and candid. I doubt we'll see a self-improvement author of his caliber anytime soon. RIP

RIP Felix Dennis

I read How to get rich 1-2 months ago and really enjoyed it. He was a good poet as well.

RIP

RIP Felix Dennis

Got rich and dropped jewels - RIP.

Felix Dennis Dead at 67 - from the Independent

RIP Felix Dennis

Can't say he didn't hold it wide.

RIP

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

RIP Felix Dennis

Started How to Get Rich a week ago based on forum recommendations.

The guy could write.

Very sad. Rest in Peace.

RIP Felix Dennis

[Image: gtfo.gif]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Read his book a couple of months ago. Great book.

RIP Felix Dennis

I just started to read his book this morning. From what I saw so far, the man provided top-notch advice with no extra sugarcoating or delusion-feeding, mixed with a carefree joie de vivre uncommon in these kind of books. He really desired his readers to succeed, that was truly sincere and not phony unlike your typical cheesy self-help/how-to-book.

I will voraciously devour the rest with inquisitive pleasure.

Thanks for leaving us sufficient foundation for us trying to better our existences with wealth, Mr. Dennis.

RIP.
[Image: pour-one-out.gif]