rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Warsaw June-July 2014

Hey All,

I'm going to be in Warsaw late June and into July. It just spent 3 days scouting the City and it gets high grades for great looking girls with great personalities.

If you are going to be there, Say Hi. I would love to get apartment with a few people and do a warsaw version on Project Hollywood.

Hey, I will hit you up on PM. Thinking about Poland for July too.

Quote: (06-22-2014 05:56 PM)RagingWombat Wrote:  

Hey All,

I'm going to be in Warsaw late June and into July. It just spent 3 days scouting the City and it gets high grades for great looking girls with great personalities.

If you are going to be there, Say Hi. I would love to get apartment with a few people and do a warsaw version on Project Hollywood.

Quote: (06-22-2014 08:31 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Hey, I will hit you up on PM. Thinking about Poland for July too.

Hey All,

I am in Warsaw now until friday if anyone wants to meet up.

I will be working in Warsaw for the week of July 14th. If anybody would like to grab drinks or hit the clubs please PM me.

I'm in Warsaw until the beginning of October. I'll gladly meet anyone from the industry [Image: smile.gif] DG/NG everything. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Regards,
Karol

Hey I'll probably be going through Warsaw towards the end of the month (25th on) of July

Project Warsaw is Dead!!!!!!!!!!

It was a success though....

Care to share the story & details?

Hey All,

Warsaw doesn't really have great looking girls - most are really average. Highest I saw there was a 7. Wroclaw on the other hand...

Wroclaw is good. Even in the city center right now there are tons of tourists but smoking hot wait staff. Some girls speak excellent English and you can game like in the US, others have to translate and need a different approach. Few single sets. Weird humid/warm weather and lots of rain. Puro hotel is recommended for logistics.