rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magaluf, Spain Datasheet/Trip Report

If you haven't heard of it before, Magaluf is a notorious "lads holiday" destination for British "lads" to go in big groups, get very drunk, party and try and have sex. It's a party resort on the island of Mallorca, off the South coast of Spain.

I can't imagine it's somewhere that's on too many of your radars but in case its somewhere you end up for whatever reason, I thought I'd share my experience!

How Magaluf is portrayed in the media:

Overview

I was expecting it to all be British and for Spain to have pretty much disowned it but probably almost half of the people there were Spanish, although some of them told me that this was because their exams had just finished and that isn't usually the case. The rest are British, mainly northern or from Scotland.

There are no locals, everyone is either tourists or there for the season working as a rep.

I was also expecting it to be a sausage fest and although it was to an extent in certain places, the ratio on the whole was pretty decent.

It's very small and the beach, the strip with the nightlife and all the hotels are all pretty much within a 10 minute walk of each other.

If you like nice restaurants, the food there is generally pretty awful but on the plus side, is quite cheap and you should generally be able to get a meal and a beer or two for less than 10 euros.

A lot of things there are expensive but on the whole, it's very cheap and if you're sensible and shop around a little bit, you won't have to spend much money at all.

My Experience

I was there for three nights and didn't get any bangs. The first night, I got a Finnish girl back to my hotel room and everything was looking great but then my drunk friends all bust in and cockblocked me.

The second night, I bought back a Spanish girl and again, everything was going great until just before we got into the hotel, she bumped into her gay Spanish friend who made her not come in with me.

On the third night, I made out with a couple of Spanish girls but it didn't go any further but I wasn't too bothered because there was another Spanish girl (not the one I bought back to my hotel) that I'd met the previous night who I'd planned with to go to her hotel at 5AM when she got back from another club out of town. However, my phone ran out of credit so I didn't get any of her whatsapp messages, so just thought she was ignoring me even though she wasn't and still wanted to meet up!

So overall it was a bit of a fair on that perspective but if I was there for even one more day, I'm pretty sure I would have sealed the deal with at least one girl!

The girls

First off, there's all the British girls who are generally really annoying and ugly but out there to fuck and from what I saw, quite easy. The reps are probably easier than the tourists because they're there on their own and there isn't much reason to become a rep in Magaluf unless you just want to fuck all the time.

Then there's the Spanish girls who are a lot hotter, generally really friendly but most of them don't really speak English. I lost one of the Spanish girls I made out with because I didn't speak Spanish, she didn't speak English so we were speaking to each other in French, with neither of us knew at more than a high school level.

The Spanish girls all seemed to be 17-19 and the English girls 18-23ish. I am 19.

Logistics

All the hotels I saw seemed to be about a 10 minute walk from the strip (including mine) but if you can find one on the strip itself, that would be the most ideal.

Some hotels have security and don't let you bring back girls if they're not guests so make sure yours isn't one of them.

The beach is nice and would be good for sex on the beach if you're that way inclined.

There are no taxis and no need for a car as everything is so close.

Nightlife

For somewhere that's famous for it's nightlife, I didn't find the clubs very good. It is cheap however and there are plenty of reps desperate to give you some really good drinks deals. The best I got was a club that was 5 Euro for an hour's unlimited bar. The reps on the streets will try and give you the impression that you have to pay to get in the clubs but really, that's just for their drink deals and you can walk straight in for free.

I generally stuck to the free places but went to BCM one night (the most famous club there which has lots of big name DJs) which cost 35 Euros and was just like a regular club in England.

Avoid the bars along the waterfront as they're generally very overpriced.

Most of the girls I got anywhere with, I found on the beach at night.

Who would/wouldn't do well here

Everyone there pretty much is white British or Spanish.

If you're older than about 27, you're probably not going to do very well there as it's such a young crowd.

I am British but told all of the Spanish girls that I was Croatian because you don't really want to be associated with all the other British there!

It might be a bit difficult if you're black because all of the black men there are fake sunglasses and watch sellers or drug dealers and them women prostitutes.

There aren't really any Americans there so if you play it in the right way, you could definitely work that to your advantage but if you're cocky, loud and obnoxious, try and tone that down as it won't go down well and just have a more cool, laidback vibe.

That's about everything I could think of for now but if you have any questions or there's anything that I haven't touched on or you want me to elaborate on, feel free to ask!

Used to be lots of Scandinavians in Magaluf but it seems that they have moved on.

I'll be in Mallorca next month but in a locale not so focused on drunken debauchery.

Quote: (06-19-2014 06:54 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Used to be lots of Scandinavians in Magaluf but it seems that they have moved on.

I'll be in Mallorca next month but in a locale not so focused on drunken debauchery.

Yeah, the only Scandanavian I met was the Finnish girl that I got with on the first night. Have fun... the Spanish girls were hot and generally really nice!

Hey, anyone been to magaluf recently? I'm sure its awesome but just want to hear some reviews.

I would rather suggest Palma City over Magaluf. Place not for all the pockets but you could avoid the intolerable British teens and enjoy a real Spanish nightlife. Planning to come back to Palma off season.