rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your favorite Game gimmick from the past?

This is a fun thread. What's your favorite funny game gimmick from the past?

I remember being younger walking around the NJ boardwalks in the 80's and 90's and guaranteed there would be some guy walking around shirtless with a snake around his neck. Cheesy I know. But girls always approached him to check it out.

[Image: 2qkm2r8.jpg]

Team Nachos

Gear
- feather boas
- fedora hats
- fuzzy hats, moon boots, goggles
- black paint on the fingernails
- velvet smoking jackets
- jeans + t-shirt/polo or dress shirt no neck tie + sports coat uniform
- ironic gold chains
- non-ironic real gold chains with pieces
- stunna shadez
- the Conan the Barbarian bracelet
- stupid pendants
- being drenched in Acqua Di Gio, Drakkar, Cool Water, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gautier Le Male
- boat shoes/driving moccassins
- Fubu/Iceberg/Cartoon shirts

props
- the cute puppy
- the cute kid
- Pimp cups
- parking lot pimping next to your rented exotic, or candy/marble/wood grain painted SUV on big rims.

gambits/openers/"moves"
- who lies more
- active indifference (which I never totally understood)
- ridiculously complicated opinion openers
- "the claw" (I guess people are still using this, and the "hand of god" and the "Yad Stop")
- the apocalypse owner
- the forbidden pattern
- the horse girl opener
- 3's and 7's/ESP routine/do you believe in spells
- weasel words
- strawberry fields
- 3 animals
- the cube
- the twirl
- giving away 50 cent rings
- sprawling all over the couch @ your favorite lounge to display "alpha body language"
- compliment openers

Not that I wouldn't break any of these out if the situation calls for it.

WIA

cold reading. people love to hear about themselves more than anything else in the world.

Quote:Quote:

- giving away 50 cent rings

I like this one. Been thinking about doing some lollipop game in the same fashion.
The sillier the better [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

The cube, opinion openers in general, Mystery-style peacocking.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

hahahaha the cube. I ran that on so many girls and it always seemed to work. I was incredulous.

Rolling up on chicks who were out cruising.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I used to do the Cube or Strawberry Game on dates or after isolating girls (I've found I don't need it since I started using the 1DBR). I actually banged a girl after using the horse girl opener once, back when I was experimenting with a bunch of pickup literature stuff.

I've also been known to do the apocalypse opener for shits and giggles when I'm really fucked up and don't give a shit. I've gotten makeouts from it but never a bang.

[Image: axcite.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Haha, nice thread idea.

Funnily enough, I used the 5 questions routine last year, and it actually got me laid. No joke, that was the clincher. She was sooo amazed, couldn't wait to try it on her friends, etc. She was a hard 6, so I'm not bragging, just saying. I've also been known to bust out the Strawberry Fields routine on occasion, but that's gotten me nowhere.

What's the 5 questions routine, you ask? A classic Neil Strauss chestnut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hsD4V4UFCg

Also really intrigued by this cold reading stuff that was recently posted here; may need to take it out for a test drive if the moment's right:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36583.html

In High School I would invite chicks over for a Ouija board session. Dark lights, candles, the shebang...

I must have banged at least five to ten chicks via this method during and shortly after High School.

Sugar I'll take you to another world.

[Image: Viewfinder.jpg]

What's "the hand of god"?

I guess the one that I used to use a lot but almost never rely on now is posting up at the bar and waiting for a girl to give me proximity.

This was my main thing when I was starting out because I thought it was the safest way for me to open chicks safest and it didn't seem bad if they rejected me. I guess this was like training wheels. I think I did it a lot because I wanted some sense that they were interested in me before I opened them.

Now, I will actively approach girls or groups and open. Success rate is higher and I'm not spending as much at the bar.

Paper, Rock, Scizzors

Still use that one sometimes
Thumb war
"Secret handshakes"
"Around the world" I game I came up with myself if I was in a multiple set.. I basically would point at a girl and tell her to tell me 3 things about her that her unique

Never did the Cube or Card tricks but I have done a lot of "Cheesy chick crack" cause guess what it does work to an extend....

"Let me walk you home" (Elementary school game)

Brushing my "waves" as I approach a chick (High School game)

"3 "slits" in each of my eyebrows/High top fade (College years)

MDP

I miss the D&D inspired names.

"the cube," "the hand of god," "dual induction massage"

I cast my level 5 panty dropper. Roll for charisma.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-18-2014 06:47 AM)soup Wrote:  

What's "the hand of god"?

I guess the one that I used to use a lot but almost never rely on now is posting up at the bar and waiting for a girl to give me proximity.

This was my main thing when I was starting out because I thought it was the safest way for me to open chicks safest and it didn't seem bad if they rejected me. I guess this was like training wheels. I think I did it a lot because I wanted some sense that they were interested in me before I opened them.

Now, I will actively approach girls or groups and open. Success rate is higher and I'm not spending as much at the bar.

Proximity violation ! Another time honored p.i.m.p classic. One of the most interesting things about studying pick up from all angles is how different groups of guys converge on the same things. (Can't wait for some pick up dude to start talking about reckless eyeballing, lol)

The Claw is "gorilla pimping". Basically you grab her by the arm, come talk to me. There's definitely an art to it, but color me surprised when Gorilla pimping entered the pick up mainstream. That's straight outta the pimp/player manual, best used at the club, on a chick with a very phat ass. It boggles my mind that Cindy and Heather from Laguna Hills would respond the same way.

The Hand of God is you show your palm underhanded, she grabs it, and you pull her in. She's not expecting the pull in.

Someone put up a RSDBrad video and he demonstrates it.

WIA

Quote: (06-18-2014 08:15 AM)Thesoloist Wrote:  

Paper, Rock, Scizzors

Still use that one sometimes
Thumb war
"Secret handshakes"
"Around the world" I game I came up with myself if I was in a multiple set.. I basically would point at a girl and tell her to tell me 3 things about her that her unique

Never did the Cube or Card tricks but I have done a lot of "Cheesy chick crack" cause guess what it does work to an extend....

Thumb wars is a great one.

Hand measuring is a good one too.

One i've always wanted to try,

On a cocktail napkin

"I like you, Do you like me"
"check the box"

So she's expecting yes/no, but the boxes are

yes, yes
or yes and hell yes/fuck yeah

All that elementary school stuff you can update.

I just can't bring myself to use physical props.

WIA

Sit next to her. Pretend you're yawning and stretching. Bring down arm so it is around her. Stair at tv nonchalant.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (06-18-2014 03:50 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Sit next to her. Pretend you're yawning and stretching. Bring down arm so it is around. Stair at tv nonchalant.

I used to be a big fan of the "stop short"

Rolling in your vehicle
her in the passenger seat
*brake*
*arm swings out parent style*
*cop a feel*

You can't do it nowadays because chicks don't remember a time before seatbelts.

WIA

Quote: (06-18-2014 03:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2014 03:50 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Sit next to her. Pretend you're yawning and stretching. Bring down arm so it is around. Stair at tv nonchalant.

I used to be a big fan of the "stop short"

Rolling in your vehicle
her in the passenger seat
*brake*
*arm swings out parent style*
*cop a feel*

You can't do it nowadays because chicks don't remember a time before seatbelts.

WIA

hahahahaha.. I believe I do "thumb wars" all the time by accident. I like to get silly with bitches.

Would you guys recommend routines to a newbie if you aren't getting results?

Quote: (06-18-2014 07:25 PM)sexysasquatch Wrote:  

Would you guys recommend routines to a newbie if you aren't getting results?

No. If you're completely green, then you have a lot of things to worry about. Memorizing routines is simply one more thing you're forced to worry about. Keep it simple.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (06-17-2014 08:43 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Rolling up on chicks who were out cruising.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I just park and they roll up to me.

*Hot ass musclecar for the win