rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noob approach thread

Noob approach thread

So I just got out of Saddle Ranch, and I'm still kinda drunk. I only managed to do 2 approaches tonight. I am not asking for advice, for I know that I should approach (a lot) more. I'm simply venting.

I saw a couple of cute black girls (my personal preference) but they were in large groups so I passed. I did approach an indian chick after the eye contact she smiled and waved at me. But when I got there she made all kinds of excuses (boyfriend, when that was dienied she said she wanted to be alone with her friends and I ejected) the other was an asian chick who looked like she didn't talk to anyone whole night but y firend goaded me into talking to her once I got sufficiently drunk. turns out hre face was hurting and she was drivng her friends. whtever.

Approaching for some reasong is really hard for me. I want to approach. My brain sais that I should. My concience says I should. But I pass. A week ago I was walking in a post office parking lot and I thouhgt hey thats a cute girl. I wanted to talk to her, my brain was skreaming go fooking talk to her, but my legs said nope you're coming with us and i got into my car and drove off as i was completely shoked that i didint' talk to her. wtf.

If i offend anyone, moderators please delete or morve the thread.

Noob approach thread

It wasn't too long ago I was where you were. To a large extent I still am.

Some mental techniques I use as a newbie right before I approach (these aren't really ways to close, just initiating approach)

"3...2...1"
"fuck it.."
"There will be more girls any way.. I don't care if I get rejected" And there always are

Also consider this: I used to night game; it's easier for me. So I tried day game as well. It's tougher, significantly but has helped me discover more things about my inner game than night game ever did. Something more natural or adrenaline pumping about approaching cold in the day when everything says you shouldn't.

Noob approach thread

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:38 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Some mental techniques I use as a newbie right before I approach (these aren't really ways to close, just initiating approach)

"3...2...1"
"fuck it.."
"There will be more girls any way.. I don't care if I get rejected" And there always are

Also consider this: I used to night game; it's easier for me. So I tried day game as well. It's tougher, significantly but has helped me discover more things about my inner game than night game ever did. Something more natural or adrenaline pumping about approaching cold in the day when everything says you shouldn't.

I find the opposite to be true. At first doing day game makes night game seem easier, but now I stopped night gaming for a while and just did day and night feels really unnatural and weird, whereas day feels more natural and "right". Like you are supposed to meet people in the daytime like in those movies from the 40's and 50's where guys would roll up and starting flirting with some doll on the street.

Noob approach thread

Go sober man... I know it seems super boring and intimidating but over time it really makes a difference in both the quality and quantity of approaches.

Noob approach thread

^ I agree and disagree. go sober when the broads are sober. And vise-versa. Don't go to a rockin club/party and wander around completely sober, drunk people and sober people clash. To the drunks, you'll seem boring and uptight, even if just a little, and to you the drunks will probably start to get annoying. Match the vibe of your environment I'd say.

Of course by the same token you aren't getting anywhere if you're so wasted you're puking all over that hot chick you're talking to. Use discretion.

Noob approach thread

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:38 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Cobra,
How did you eventually get over all this? How often would you go out for night game and for day game? What mental exercises would you use? What subjects would you talk about with the girls? How much difference was there between night and day game? What were your logistics for the day game--what places did you go to, what time of day, for how long, etc?
How much of an introvert/homebody are you? Did you initially focus on any type/race of girls or not at all?

I'm very interested in all your experiences or any suggestions you may have. Sorry to ask so many questions...

Noob approach thread

Quote: (06-20-2014 02:04 AM)jessup25 Wrote:  

drunk people and sober people clash.

Curious thought.