rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

City to attend college

City to attend college

I am currently in africa (nigeria) and hoping on starting college in the U.S but I'm really confused about what city I wanna attend college. These are a few things about me that could help you find a city for me ». I am black( but do not mind about not being around black people) , I like a place where the girls love sex, I'm 6'1 of height, I really love to party and like hiphop culture

City to attend college

Quote: (06-15-2014 03:53 AM)shark Wrote:  

I am currently in africa (nigeria) and hoping on starting college in the U.S but I'm really confused about what city I wanna attend college. These are a few things about me that could help you find a city for me ». I am black( but do not mind about not being around black people) , I like a place where the girls love sex, I'm 6'1 of height, I really love to party and like hiphop culture

Honestly, we can give you a list of cities with our personal preferences, but it's going to come down to your specific thoughts, whether it be after visiting or a lot of deep research. I'm assuming you ALSO want your school to be a quality school that has your preferred field of study, so you'll definitely need to research some more. That said, if I could choose between two cities, I would either go to school in:

Boston or Los Angeles

-R

City to attend college

Research schools, not cities.

City to attend college

You can get a lot of variety in girls if you go to NYC which would be in stark contrast to a "college town" like UofI Champagne, SUNY Albany or MiamiUniversity in Ohio.

Do you want girls or do you want a good education. Sometimes you can have both. It's a give and take. Now this is only my limited perspective. Pay attention to Renberg's comment above in that you also want to be in a place where you can excel in your field. Going back to my limited perspective, all schools/area mentioned here are for sure excellent if you're going into finance and/or accounting. Other fields, do your own research.

Champagne for example has a lot of greek life -- read up on "social circle" game. This means you can join a frat or group and game girls much more easily than cold approaching. Of course, if you go to NYC, you'll need to leave campus and generally find your own social circle or the greek life is likely much smaller. Champagne literally has streets of frat and sorority houses in a couple blocks (or more).

Miami University has some hot ass white girls. They come to Chicago generally after their tenure there and I've worked with a lot of them. You're talking 8+ whereas you may see more 6-7s than 8s in NYC but with higher volume than Miami. As a black dude, I would think that you'd be fairly unique there. I haven't worked with too many black cats from there.

Albany is interesting too because it's close enough to NYC that you get NYC girls but without the hustle and bustle of NYC. It's 3 hours away from NYC. So girls can be loose in Albany and you get some hot Long Island jewish princesses there. It is rated as a top party school due to the sheer amount of weed and alcohol available on campus. Problem is summertime, Albany dies since the chicks go back home. Great thing is .. it's close enough.. so.. you can too.

City to attend college

Thanks renberg and Cobra, I definitly need to do more research on schools also ,however I looked up a university online (california state university los angeles) it was fairly cheap (33k per year) and its located in metro LA ,just wondering if its a good catch

City to attend college

Agreed with previous posters that the schools and their programs should be the focus over the location. If you want a great location with hot women, go to Miami. If you want a top notch business degree, go to Philadelphia, New York, or Ann Arbor. There are literally thousands of colleges and universities in the United States. There is not one area where "the girls really love sex." You need to decide whether you want an urban/rural environment, small or large campus body, etc.

City to attend college

Are you coming to America for college or graduate school?

If its for college, I suggest going to a school with strong but racially unbiased Greek (frat) Life. Some examples would be UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, UI Urbana-Champaign, Penn State University, Arizona State University, University of Florida and some other Universities. You will need to get rid of your accent beforehand and become thoroughly Americanized. Not difficult, I know people who have done it. PM me if you need help.

If its for grad school, I'd suggest going to a city with a large international student population. Not a University but rather a city. Since the drinking age is 21 in America, Grad School as an international student is arguably better for getting pussy than undergraduate school. Off the top of my head, any University in the greater Boston area, Greater New York, Berkeley and LA would be good places. I see you have checked out CSU LA, that may be a fine choice.

Check this out - http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/college . It has some generally good tips for getting laid in college. If you're in graduate school, its important to just socialize with the other international students. Be social in college and the pussy will come flowing (pun intended).

City to attend college

As people have said, look for schools, not cities. That being said, here are a couple of good ones that aren't in the middle of nowhere. Keep in mind however, that if you go to a big enough school, even if it's in the middle of nowhere, it won't matter because campus life is so big. I'm assuming you're going as an undergraduate, so this advice will be tailored to that.

My picks for city live + Education.

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, Los Angeles, or simply "UCLA" is a pretty good school from an education standpoint. The girls tend to be pretty good looking, and you're right in LA. LA has fantastic weather all year 'round, and if you get tired of school life, you can always get into the LA club scene. If you're under 21, this can be harder, but if you're from Nigeria and you really lay on the accent you can make a fake drivers license in an inkjet printer and laminate it and most people won't know the difference. Make up some b.s. about how they don't have any of this fancy stuff in Africa and most times American bouncers will buy it, and if they don't they typically won't take your ID (which they probably would if it were an American fake driver's license) and just say 'we can't let you into the bar without a passport'. Another option is, most schools have Adobe Photoshop on their computers, take a scan of your passport, use Photoshop to switch a few of the numbers around so it says you're 21, and use a scan of your passport as ID. Again, this might not work 100% of the time but you can say you don't want to lose your passport and you don't have a driver's license. I haven't seen anyone use these techniques in a few years, so maybe bars have cracked down, but unlikely. You'll get a feel for things on campus, anywhere in the U.S..

Bottom line, UCLA has fantastic educational opportunities, tons of good looking chicks, a lot of stuff going on on campus, and the ability to go do things in Los Angeles if you get bored. I highly recommend joining a Fraternity, and at UCLA fraternities are relatively big. This isn't the SEC (the Southeastern Conference is an American Collegiate Athletic conference that includes big state universitys located in the Southeastern US, [University of Alabama, University of Mississippi, Texas A&M, University of Flordia, etc.] and are typically very fraternity oriented. I would not recommend any of these schools for you) but being in a fraternity has its benefits, including but not limited to immediate social proof, a more organized and structured social life, bros who have your back, and a generally fun college living experience. If you can afford it and like the people in a fraternity, I'd join. Definitely go through the recruitment process, which is often just a collection of parties.

New York University

New York University, or NYU is a good university located in downtown Manhattan, right in the heart of New York City. As far as New York goes, it's harder to be closer than the action than this. NYU is a good school, but from my friends who go their it seems to be a less cohesive campus than other places, and more just a collection of kids who live in New York whose full time jobs are to attend classes. Again, relatively hot girls and popping nightlife, but it will be cold in the winter and you might not be used to that, being from Africa and all. Also the city is so big and busy that it can be draining sometimes, but there is always something to do.

University of Miami, (Florida)

University of Miami (not to be confused with Miami University, which is in Oxford, Ohio) is a school that's probably a notch below UCLA and NYU, but still a good school. The pros of going to school in Miami, Florida are pretty obvious and apparent. First of all, Miami is georgeous, you're basically guarenteed to have beautiful weather all year round. Girls who go here tend to be pretty hot, and Miami is full of good looking girls. The only thing about Miami that I've seen is people tend to throw money around a bit, most kids have cars and are generally from well off families. Fraternities will also be big here, but you don't need to be in one to have a social life.

Boston University

Boston University or BU is a good school in, you guessed it, Boston, Massachusetts. Boston is a pretty great college town, although if you're under 21 they're killer on IDs. Much worse than New York, Miami, or Los Angeles. I don't know what it is but they're ruthless in that town. Beyond that, Boston is a pretty good city to live in. BU is a good school, but Harvard is just next door, along with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and if you can get in at either of those institutions, from an educational standpoint, go there over BU every day of the week. BU may have hotter girls than either MIT or Harvard, but MIT and Harvard are much better schools. If you just want to live in Boston, Boston has the highest number of universities per capita of any city in the world. There are more than 100 universities in the greater Boston area, so you'll find something you like. Apart from the strict bar scene, you will also need to be cognizant of the weather there, as it's far worse in the winter than LA or Miami, and a little worse than New York.

At the end of the day, you will probably end up living in a coastal population hub, which in the United States is fairly expensive. New York will take the cake on Cost of Living expenses. From the context of someone living in Manhattan, if you were making $100k a year, to carry out a lifestyle of similar nature in Los Angeles you would only need to make $64,480 (I used Orange County for this comparison, which is probably more similar to Santa Monica than the only other LA option - Long Beach). In Miami you'd get six figures worth of New York for $49k, and in Boston it would cost $62k. Obviously you don't need $100k worth of New York as a college student, but check out the cost of living calculator here to see roughly how far your money will go in each of the cities you're thinking of going.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time in the United States if you end up coming.

City to attend college

Boston has a high concentration of colleges, so if you're looking for parties, it's not a bad place to be. It can be very cold for most of the year, but still, you can find a frat party pretty much any weekend and there are tons of bars as well. The overall culture is a little less sexy than in places like Miami or LA, but the college atmosphere means that you can find many people and places that have a cultural identity from abroad. Everything in From Vegas to Tokyo's post is pretty accurate about Boston.

New York is also an incredible city, but I don't know much about its college scene.

City to attend college

I say do it on what kind of women you like-
Chico State (baller ass town-parks, mountains, wine country, orchards, cheap drinking toker town #1 party school in America in the past-variety of girls-Asian, white, Latina-Brother Fisto the RVF resident SEA pimp master likes Chico ask him the deal to confirm what i'm saying)
Arizona State (Ed Hardy MMA bro land w/ tons of fine blondes)
Auburn (big tit Country white girls and fine black women)
University of Alabama (same deal as Auburn)
Florida State (blondes and massive quantity of fine Latinas from Miami-highly reccomended with a good biz school and tons of fine girls)
Clark Atlanta Grambling State and Howard in DC (tons of fine black girls)
Bloomington Indiana (McQueen reccomends-I reconed on facebook college chicks in that City-I concur-wow!)
University of Georgia (blacks girls and blondes-nice mix)
Academics to make real $$$-
GO into software engineering
or

GO to a top 20 school (Vanderbilt, Harvard, Standford, Emory, McGill, NYU, Georgetown, etc.) major in finance (get a CFA, learn to trade options-commodities, forex, learn to hustle commercial real estate and get commisions) or business. Get an MBA (youll learn the skills to build massive cash building systems and critical thinking to hustle and make your system work for you instead of being a systems cog-never underestimate a good business man-they could sell dildos phone cases rap music organic coffee or mutant reptile dolls-they will get that $$$)

Always study human psychology, persuasion, and marketing/sales.

Learn to sale-I knew a middle aged school teacher who retired and died a multi millionaire because they said F this mediocrity I gotta get mine and they did.

Best of luck RVF Fam.

Keep us updated.

City to attend college

City doesn't matter as much as the school does, because you're going to be primarily dipping into the school pool in terms of women. College kids rarely date townies, and townies rarely date college kids because they don't go to the same places in the same cities. Even when they are, most of the time college girls avoid townie guys, and townie girls aren't particularly interested in college guys. (otherwise, they themselves would be in college)

If you like/prefer black women - ATL, DC, NYC. NYC being the best and probably most expensive option.

If you want white girls...your accent is going to be a problem. Not insurmountable, but it's the same issue Indian guys face, but for whatever reason Arabic guys do not.

Female wise, Arabs, Indians, and Asians are even less likely to deal with Africans, here in America. For whatever reason Becky is more likely to mess with Femi, than Chun Li.

For international/white chicks, Consider schools in the Northwest, California, Chicago schools, and Minneapolis.

Avoid
- The south except for Texas, and only Houston/Dallas/Austin
- the Midwest/Appalachian states

This is assuming that you can get it.
Also assuming you can find the right program to get into.

WIA

City to attend college

I really appreciate the info you guys have giving me here, I will hopefully want to go for a bachelors degree in computer science, I think I've narrowed my list down to either los angeles OR boston (they both have quality schools, hot girls and good social life) I knocked out NY because its too expensive while miami isn't much of an american city,however I like white girls but I just feel I might occasionally want to still do some black girls (boston has 30% of its people being african american ) I think LA has very few black people .......just to be clear I don't like a place with too much black people i think the % that boston has is just good enough, I don't really know about LA.

City to attend college

Man consider the West coast for computer science-tons of work in Seattle, and San Francisco area, and the white girls are more liberal so theyd be down for some African game. Atlanta is an awesome town for black businessmen and they take care of each other (organizations like 1000 men- black on black biz network).

City to attend college

Quote: (06-16-2014 12:44 AM)shark Wrote:  

I really appreciate the info you guys have giving me here, I will hopefully want to go for a bachelors degree in computer science, I think I've narrowed my list down to either los angeles OR boston (they both have quality schools, hot girls and good social life) I knocked out NY because its too expensive while miami isn't much of an american city,however I like white girls but I just feel I might occasionally want to still do some black girls (boston has 30% of its people being african american ) I think LA has very few black people .......just to be clear I don't like a place with too much black people i think the % that boston has is just good enough, I don't really know about LA.

Keep us updated dude. We can give you more pointers.

Also, African-American women in general are nowhere nearly as good looking as African women! And most American cities and colleges are big. There will always be a large black population wherever you go.

City to attend college

Greetings fellow RVF, i've been researching on some schools dat would fit my taste that is good academics, social life, in the middle of SOMEWHERE...lol and DTF hot whities [Image: wink.gif] , then I found out schools I fell in LOVE wit ( sweet sweet UCLA which I just have to say is totally awesome OR university of miami which is also but not up to UcLa) are totally expensive for international student (*sniff ...sniff* UCLA internationals pay up to 56k a year *tears filled eyes* ,while UM internationals pay up to 45k, UCLa just blew my mind ...total DTF hot whities with them hispanic and many other races, great frat life, great party life, so much to doooo....*in a squeaky*its frustrating mehn, so jst out of curiosity how possible is it for some african kid to work his ass off in real life and online and make dat kinda money at the end of the year cos I'm gonna start from a community college and I'm on my own from there, parents only sure of paying first year of community college(africa sucks) , just to be clear I'm someone who believes in the YOLO, i'm gonna live jst once and I like to go for good things in life and I also believe in my self.