rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Text Response: Wat Do?

So I reached a point where I'm confused as to what do next:

-Cold approach girl in bookstore
-~50 min interaction, # close
-Called her, no pick up so left voicemail
-She replied via text asking if there was something I wanted to tell her
-We shoot the breeze via text for ~3 days discussing about dance (common interest)
-Was going to ask her for some drinks, but she hit me with "why did u talk to me? r u a speaker?" think she was playing dumb
-Was just straightforward and told her nah I thought she was cute so I had to come say hi
-Then: no response

Should I still go for a retry text and ask her out for a drink?

Typically when the girl doesn't respond, I normally think she doesn't feel it anymore and move on but perhaps I'm misinterpreting

You should have lead off by asking her out in the initial text, and a 50 minute interaction?! There was far more potential there for more than a number grab. That's easily enough time to get a kiss, have her invest in you and be receptive to seeing you again. Did you take her on an insta-date or were you talking by the romantic novel section for nearly an hour?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Wait... Did I read correctly? You entertained her with chit chat about dance for 3 days and didn't push for a meetup?

I'm leaning towards [Image: troll.gif] based on the title.

Haha, thx for the feedback
No, this is no troll altho looks like memes are leaking into my everyday vocab

-It was in an open area of the bookstore with a lot of ppl around and reading...near the classic section actually...kiss close is still valid in such a situation?
-It was getting to closing time @ night and I had business the next morning, so I was thinking I'd just grab the number
-There was some language barrier considering her English is not that good...but I suppose this shouldn't affect insta-date?

My mentality was basically drag the convo as long as possible before getting the # so a connection could be built

-The reason I didn't push for a meetup earlier was because I was shooting for a meetup during the weekend and we started texting in the beginning of the week...I was thinking she would be less likely to flake with a closer buffer to the weekend...perhaps it backfired here

'ppreciate the comments

Too be fair to DXT i've pushed too fast for a meet up and the girl went cold almost instantly.

^^I've had a prev reference experience where I followed Bang's text guide to the T and same thing happened hence why I tried to build some rapport this time

it could be my general subcommunication wasn't sexually charged enough in the initial interaction...I do admit I could have venue changed her to a less populated part of the bookstore for isolation + possible kclose...that would be bold and possibly build a stronger connection, but I remember in Day Bang it recommended not to overdo humor or kino

The problem is you "dragged the conversation out". If you're number closing, get in, get out quick. There's no right or wrong answer, let the number run cold, then try again a few days or week later. Low investment texts work wonders.