rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Message to Up-and-Comers like me: Everything will fall into place.

After swallowing the red pill and diving head-first into this new and exciting realm, you'll encounter situations where the old, presumably blue-pill you will try to claw it's way out.

As it is with all other habits and behaviors you want to break, your body will try to keep you anchored down. It wants to keep you away from uncharted territory. If it can't completely stop you from doing new things, it will make you feel like a shitty person after the fact. This happened to me last week and almost derailed my progress.

After finding this community, I hit the ground running, and fast. The advice and information y'all have given me has led to more respect amongst peers, more productive use of time, and last but not least, more ass than ever.

Last week I hooked up with a very beautiful girl, but didn't get the bang. I'm currently living in the CR but leaving in a month, and I def want to bang this girl before I leave. The reason I even came to this country, however, is mainly because of another girl I fell for during an exchange semester. Say what you want, but I'm here and it is what it is.

The LTR with this girl is all but over, but we still fuck from time to time and I respect her as a person. We were out with some other people, and I was texting the other girl. Phone out on the table, plain as day texting another bitch. My friends asked me after the fact, "What the fuck were you thinking?" "Did you see X's face? She was clearly hurt." "You're a dick."

I felt like shit. I wondered if I moved too fast with all this. If I was too easily swept into this red-pill world. I questioned whether being a red-blooded, IDGAF alpha male is who I REALLY want to be.

And then the next day, my ex-LTR made me a banging meal, rode my dick like never before and said it was HER fault why the relationship failed.

Remain steadfast. Everything will fall into place.

Good reinforcement, I've asked my self the same question about who I really want to be. Looking back over the last couple of month, I definitely see progress too.

Keep it up!

There's a reason this forum has 14,000+ members. They're not all regular posters, but they're also not all trolls. This stuff works, and the fact that communities of men like this exist is a testament to that. Glad to see you're reaping the rewards of TRP.

Blue pill ideas are so engrained in the culture that at this point, I know it might sound crazy, but apart from my closest friends who know exactly what they're doing, I'm much more inclined to take advice on women from random people on the internet who I've never met than people who know the both of us in real life.

The next step is surrounding yourself with people who think like you and act like you want to act. That doesn't mean hanging out with only people you met on the forum (although it could) but it doesnt need to be. Find natural alphas and people who understand the game even if they don't belong to 'the red pill'. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what language you use, a lot of people are 'red pill' naturally. You just need to seek them out.

Best of luck.