rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krakow trip report

Krakow trip report

Krakow is a beautiful city and many of the girls are hot, but it isn´t easy to get laid with a native there when you are there only for a short amount of time like me because SNL are rare.Most girls are conservative in this regard, even when they are clearly into you.

The best way to approach in a club is actually a dance approach:Just grab her waist and see how she responds. You can get to dance very fast this way. But even getting a kiss/makeout takes patience often.
If you approach at the bar, the response will be 80% positive at first, but after some time they will make an excuse to get back to their friends.
I got a few makeouts, but taking it further was difficult because if I´d suggest to get to my place most of the times the girls would make up an excuse "Im shy" " I can´t do this" etc.
Many of them have the fear that they would appear like a slut in front of their friends if they put out so fast-Even if they clearly like you

Another problem is the language barrier: I guess about 25% Polish girls don´t speak good English.

Best nightlife spots: Wielopole street 15 (Kitsch and Lubu-Dubu clubs), Prozak club (plaz dominikanska) and Szewska and Florianska streets and other streets adjacent to the main market square.

Daygame is highly recommended: I was actually quite a pussy in this regard because i wasn´t used to it ( In my hometown i have the excuse that my rep. would drop if I approach too much because the city is so small ) but nevertheless i forced myself to do those approaches and got many positive responses and numbers. But then setting up a date was difficult because I was only there for 9 days. If you´re serious about getting your Polish flag, I think approaching during the day and then proceed from there is the way to go. But like I said, most of them don´t put out easy.

Krakow trip report

Places to stay: I tried different hostels: Cracow, Flamingo and Mama´s and one apartment.

Cracow hostel was dead: I was in an 18-bed dorm room with one other dude and then alone. That said, it would be a good place for a bang if you´re on a tight budget, because its dirt cheap.
In Flamingo there wasn´t going much on either.

Mama´s is the best hostel for partying and sozialising. There was a party every night and I had cool roommates from Spain. During one of the partys I catch a Polish chick eying me extensively and I approached her and I could tell she was into me and got a makeout soon after but it was the same old story: "Im shy. I have to go home now."
Last night I managed to capture my Dutch flag [Image: banana.gif]

Krakow trip report

Besides gaming, there is a lot to do in Krakow: It´s a really beautiful city with the biggest medieval main square in Europe and many museums and churches. If you like nature, check out the Zakrzowek area outside of the city centre or the Blonia park.
Trips to Auschwitz concentration camp are quite cheap. If you don´t care about day game you could also make trips to the Wieliczka salt mine or the skiing resort Zakopane during the day. ( I only did the Auschwitz guided tour)
Don´t forget to try the Polish vodka "Zubrowka"

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-15-2011 03:44 PM)Austrian Wrote:  

If you approach at the bar, the response will be 80% positive at first, but after some time they will make an excuse to get back to their friends.
You should join her friends so she gets more confidence in you.

Krakow trip report

Sorry if the report was a bit short but I accidently deleted my first write-up. [Image: bash.gif]
Feel free to ask specific questions.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-15-2011 03:44 PM)Austrian Wrote:  

Daygame is highly recommended: I was actually quite a pussy in this regard because i wasn´t used to it ( In my hometown i have the excuse that my rep. would drop if I approach too much because the city is so small ) but nevertheless i forced myself to do those approaches and got many positive responses and numbers. But then setting up a date was difficult because I was only there for 9 days. If you´re serious about getting your Polish flag, I think approaching during the day and then proceed from there is the way to go. But like I said, most of them don´t put out easy.

Leave the map at home and ask hot girls directions. In Budapest I´ve crossed the entire city to meet my friends, just asking directions to every hot girl I would meet. Ok I´ve got lost sometimes cause women are shit giving directions, but I´ve also got numbers.

Krakow trip report

Thanks for the good report man. In the meetups forum you stated that you are still new to game. I think it showed with some of your comments about your experience in Krakow. However, listen to the advice the guys on the forum give you and I am sure you will fair better in next time in Poland or wherever you go next.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-15-2011 08:35 PM)fman Wrote:  

Thanks for the good report man. In the meetups forum you stated that you are still new to game. I think it showed with some of your comments about your experience in Krakow. However, listen to the advice the guys on the forum give you and I am sure you will fair better in next time in Poland or wherever you go next.

thanks, man. could you get specific? what could I have done better?

Krakow trip report

Man T2g said a totally different thing about what Krakow is like, he said that Krakow has the easiest women in the world, so i dont get why you calling them conservative.

By the way, when you went to the clubs, didnt you see people having sex in the toilets?

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-16-2011 05:30 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Man T2g said a totally different thing about what Krakow is like, he said that Krakow has the easiest women in the world, so i dont get why you calling them conservative.

By the way, when you went to the clubs, didnt you see people having sex in the toilets?

Like i said earlier, i now assume this Tg3 guy must be a troll. I mean, it already seemed a bit unrealistic when i first read his reports, but now i´m sure he is full of shit. I also remember he said he had a 80% success rate in Riga with 3 somes mixed in in G Manifestos Riga thread. Also seemed phony to me.
I mean, if I was the only one who didn´t pull any ass, it would be a different story perhaps, but NOBODY of my temporary hostel buddys got laid (with Polish chicks) They had decent game.
Let me give you an example: A german guy i befriended in the hostel had a Polish "almost girl-friend". He met her 2 months ago and they chatted and camed everyday. He was also in Krakow for about 10 days and didn´t get to bang her. Instead he visited her parents with her !!!!
And that is the attitude of your average Polish chick regarding sex: They want a LTR and have conservative values. This guy also had at least decent game,but fell a bit for this chick.
Like i said, makeouts and dancing are easy, but not having sex.

Regarding the fucking in the toilets: Never saw anything.

Krakow trip report

Krakow has become a lot harder to crack as result of the ryanair british stag parties that have been going there for a number of years now - same with riga, tallinn, vilnius, prague, bratislava etc

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 06:56 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Krakow has become a lot harder to crack as result of the ryanair british stag parties that have been going there for a number of years now - same with riga, tallinn, vilnius, prague, bratislava etc

That is sad news indeed for the weekend warrior traveler but that makes it ever better for someone who can stay longterm in that country with more of a purpose than someone there for 2-3 days to just to party, bullshit and collect flags. That's why I'm taking my ass over to Macedonia and Kosovo in April for 10 days. No Ryan Air Flights and both countries still use their own currency so no Euro [Image: smile.gif].

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 01:12 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

That is sad news for the weekend traveler so that makes it ever better for someone who can stay longterm in that country or longer than 2-3 to jus tparty and bullshit. That's why I'm taking my ass over to Macedonia and Kosovo in April. No Ryan Air Flights and both countries still use their own currency so no Euro [Image: smile.gif].

I have a Macedonian friend here in Canada who tells me that the girls in Skopje are smoking. It is a young city with a lot of university chicks. Same with Belgrade.

Krakow trip report

This guy is a known troll, he says this about every city. All of his city reports are bullshit.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 01:12 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

That's why I'm taking my ass over to Macedonia and Kosovo in April for 10 days. No Ryan Air Flights and both countries still use their own currency so no Euro [Image: smile.gif].

Kosovo uses the Euro, duder. They're not in the Eurozone but the government has named the Euro the official currency. Same with Montenegro.

Krakow trip report

Thanks for pointing that out...the main thing for me is that there are no Ryan Air/Easy Jet or cheap airlines that go there [Image: smile.gif]. Me and Fman will be staying in Old Town Skopje as our primary homebase and were just hitting Kosovo for a day or two since its so close but concentrating our efforts in Macedonia.

Krakow trip report

INternationalswagger be careful with Kosovo, i knew cats from there that used to tell me if me as a black person go there, they would kill me.

Krakow trip report

Austrian, in retrospect, if you had to approach things differently, what would you have done? Maybe some things which would have changed your luck with the Polish girls in Krakow.

Krakow trip report

Lottery, get off of TG3's cock already. The guy was a bullshitting troll. You seem to be the last to know.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 06:56 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

I posted this sentiment in one of the meetups:

Prague and Riga are two cities that have longstanding reputations for being sick of foreigners. Lots of Brits, Italians, etc coming over getting wasted, blunt propositions of sex, poorly dressed and presented, etc.

But my impression from my EE friends and following the forum is that Tallinn and Krakow are fast becoming (if not have become) the new Riga and Prague, respectively. Seems the foreign douche bags have shifted their attentions to the next closest haven.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 05:39 PM)Sirob Wrote:  

Austrian, in retrospect, if you had to approach things differently, what would you have done? Maybe some things which would have changed your luck with the Polish girls in Krakow.

Good question.
-approach more during the day. like i said, i chickened out a bit as opposed to clubs/bars, where i approach automatically.
-stay longer. It takes time in Poland.
-Maybe learn the language at an mediocre level at least. Polish is a very tough language to learn though, but i´d consider it in the future (if i find the time) because Poland is so close to my home.
-If you´re interested in Poland, then i´d say skip Krakow (especially in the summer) because it´s the most touristy city in Poland and maybe go to another big city like Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw, Poznan,Lodz ...

Or if somebody speaks the language, maybe smaller cities like Bialystok or Olsztyn in the northern/northeastern part of the country could be of interest. I guess not many good English speakers there, but you are more of a novelty as a foreigner. In addition, this part of Poland (Masuria) is supposed to be beautiful with many national parks, lakes, woods, which is always a plus for a guy like me who likes nature more than boring museums.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 05:43 AM)Austrian Wrote:  

And that is the attitude of your average Polish chick regarding sex: They want a LTR and have conservative values.
Second that. Most Polish girls are good catholic girls and will hold out. I've even had a Polish girl at the beach freak out on me when on a date the club I took her to had these huge posters of go-go dancing girls on its walls - she would not even get in the club. Well, I walked right in and left her to walk back to her hotel alone, but that did not help me get anywhere with her.

Krakow trip report

Quote: (02-17-2011 05:28 PM)lottery Wrote:  

INternationalswagger be careful with Kosovo, i knew cats from there that used to tell me if me as a black person go there, they would kill me.

What was their reasoning for telling you that? Can you elaborate? I think it was to get you to stay away from the women..lol. Everything I read is that they love Americans there. I chatted with Naughty Nomad and he said Kosovo would be gold for us, and all we needed to do was start speaking english. They are supposedly very curious about foreigners, especially Americans.

Krakow trip report

This article is dated 11 years back, but an interesting read on Kosovo.

http://www.converge.org.nz/pma/sslav.htm

Mixx

Krakow trip report

And then there are movies like Galerianka which is about teenage mall girls in Poland prostituting themselves for the latest cellphones and fashions. Apparently this type of behaviour is quite common.