rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mental health and sexual partner count

This is an observation some of my friends were making, a couple of them were actual females. Who noticed that the higher number of sexual partners a female had, the more mentally unstable she was. I recall an incident back in university, were this one pretty red head girl, used to always bring back guys to her student accommodation.

One time I found her in the shared kitchen, sitting on the chair, holding her legs, while repeating that she was a "good girl", while rocking back and forth.
Now this is one of the most liberal environments you can get, the girl was a third wave feminist or whatever the fuck they call themselves these days. So it would be unwise to suggest that this is a product of social conditioning, rather than something biological.

Men instinctively prefer women who have had lower sex partner numbers, and girls understand this. Even the most promiscuous girls I have met, seem to be very reluctant to tell their "number". This being within liberal circles.

I wondered if there are any correlations to these observations, or personal experience to suggest otherwise.

TLDR; Does anyone else notice that the more sexual partners a woman has had, the more crazy she is.

Yes I have noticed this. To me it seems like a void they are trying to feel, or a power they are trying to gain (which they can't cause they are women). They are either lonely and afraid of commitment, they are trying to act like men, or i'm just blowing smoke out my ass. That's my personal experience however.

I used to know a girl with major mental health issues...
She also smoked weed and drank to cope with it.

She was the freakiest girl i had met up till that point.
If you happened to catch her drunk/high at a party and turned her on enough every guy there could have run a train on her.
She wouldn't say no...
Often she confessed that she didn't feel good enough to keep a guy around that because the voices in her head said she was only good for sex and that's all.

I don't know if this is a case of chicken/egg but there is a connection between high N counts and mental health issues

they're broken in more ways then I'd like to know. constantly falling in a endless pit of darkness. never to return.....

freaka zoids indeed... top notch pussy I've had in my life has been served up by young little tramps (18-21).

I don't mind when a crazy girl admits she has emotional stability problems. It shows a certain degree of self-awareness and I can work with that.

It's bothersome though when a crazy girl is in denial of her issues and think she's "normal." I can't work with that.

Being surrounded by western culture for years is more than enough to make any woman mentally ill. Having multiple partners just feeds the flames of their illness.

These women aren't the only ones going crazy. I think I am going crazy as well of all the social decay and the debauchery going on in the west

A caveat:
It's women who let everyone know they have a high partner count who generally have obvious mental issues.

The sane® ones know it's better to keep that shit out of the headlines and largely do their sleeping around on the DL.

100% agree, here is some anecdotal evidence. 2nd year of uni met a high school girl and her two friends on the street and proceeded to bang her a week later. She let me know she was "used up" which I thought was funny, then she said she had been with 30+ dudes. At that point I didn't care because the sex was good and she was a freak, all while still being tight. She dropped little hints about how crazy she was "I banged my ex's best friend because he got too drunk at a party" and "When I was 15 I lost my virginity to a 26 year old". Still, I cared not a lick. Then, one day, after not seeing her for a few weeks we end up banging and she comes out with this gem "There are guys at my school that I could get to kill you if I offered them sex." She was certifiable and I eased my way out of her room and never looked back. (Except that one time she showed up drunk)

On the other side of the spectrum, met a girl who had a stated count of two before me. She was remarkably sensible, never resorted to crazy talk and was/is pretty fun to hang around with. Now, do I believe she only had 2? No, I don't, but the fact remains that she was in control of her own shit regardless. However, she has also been driven off the deep end a fair few times in response to some of my actions, so I don't think it is entirely accurate to say that women who have slept with less people are less likely to be bat shit. As this one always likes to tell me "I wasn't crazy before I met you, but now I am."

It seems to me that girls love being able to blame their mental incongruities based on the way men have treated them. So it follows that girls with higher counts have more "ammo" that they circulate in their head to create that level of crazy we all know about.

"Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed," as the saying goes.

Nothing wrong with getting with crazy chicks with high number counts. These things definitely do go together.

The problems come when guys allow these women to get too close or start relying on them for things outside of the women's area of expertise (i.e. anal, threesomes, etc.). If you're gonna go this route, make sure you remember the above quote along with the one about how you can't turn a whore into a housewife.

PS: The worst way to get with these kinds of women is by being overtly and aggressively sexual with them. The best way is pretending to take them seriously intellectually and let them think they "chose" you to bed. Yet another saying: Treat the whores like queens and the queens like whores. I'm just full of platitudes today...

Great how this is the opposite for men.

The most stable, well adjusted, clear headed guys I know are guys who are not thirsty at all because they have been with countless women.

I grew up with some serious depression, due mostly to feeling shitty from sexual repression.

Ever since notch 25 I have been one of the happiest people I know.

Chicks who are real sluts are really fucked in the head. You can see it in their eyes. Even though they might be drunkenly laughing at the bar and have big smiles, their eyes reveal that they are empty and soulless.

The high number of partners is a symptom not the cause. They are using sex like a drug. Most of these girls were already DG (damaged goods). Same with most strippers. They have a lot of sex because they are using it to validate themselves not much different than a guy who does the same. There is a high correlation between this behavior and child hood sexual abuse also.

BPD bitches lack impulse control. Any shrink will confirm you are onto something with them anyway.

They are usually DTF and damn fun too. But get caught up for any length of time with one and all that fun turns to dog shit. It's all part of the valuing/devaluing shit they do. And the constant seeking of validation helps to drive them on the cock corrall too

As crazy as it sounds I've dealt with enough BPD bitches to believe that I can pick them out based on their smile/facial expression and the look in their eyes.

I don't claim to know much guys. But unfortunately I do know a little about this

I thought this thread would say men with higher notch counts have better mental health.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Quote: (06-06-2014 07:01 PM)RURALGAMER Wrote:  

BPD bitches lack impulse control. Any shrink will confirm you are onto something with them anyway.

They are usually DTF and damn fun too. But get caught up for any length of time with one and all that fun turns to dog shit. It's all part of the valuing/devaluing shit they do. And the constant seeking of validation helps to drive them on the cock corrall too

As crazy as it sounds I've dealt with enough BPD bitches to believe that I can pick them out based on their smile/facial expression and the look in their eyes.

I don't claim to know much guys. But unfortunately I do know a little about this

Then would you mind expounding a little bit on this knowledge of the crazies?

For me it seems that there is just something off which is spoken through the eyes and facially, well, they seem to have this little snark look to them. from there it's game on to get that good sex.

Quote: (06-06-2014 06:57 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The high number of partners is a symptom not the cause. They are using sex like a drug.

I agree, and my experiences support this. I think, though, that it's a feedback loop: promiscuity is a symptom of something deeper, but, like a drug, it exacerbates the problem, rather than alleviate it.

I've had good luck running the sort of bad boy/mountain man game that comes naturally for me with the really crazy ones, but lately I've been turning them down, because the older I get, the less bullshit I'm willing to endure, especially for some used ass.

Quote: (06-06-2014 09:45 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2014 07:01 PM)RURALGAMER Wrote:  

Then would you mind expounding a little bit on this knowledge of the crazies?

For me it seems that there is just something off which is spoken through the eyes and facially, well, they seem to have this little snark look to them. from there it's game on to get that good sex.

In general getting the pussy is pretty easy with Bpd bitches. For one they are constantly seeking validation. But instead of a constant run of hypergamy they over value people in their lives in the beginning stages. Basically show up at the right time and you are the greatest thing that has ever happened.
Pussy will be used as a tool to win you over-which usually means they can fuck at the beginning.
Soon they will devalue you. Hold frame all you want they WILL find a reason why you are a POS. This isn't about you. It's about you it's about them, the lack of ability to accept faults or blame.
Once you are 10 minutes late and they are ready to freak the fuck out all of a sudden you suck ass. Yet in the early stages you could just be an aloof guy with a hard cock and you were the savior of all injustices served to her.

They absolutely lack impulse control too. Pussy is given up easily. However expect other impulse control issues. Eating disorders are common. Poor money management is also very common. These bitches accept NO responsibility for ANYTHING they do. And having someone around (i.e. a hard cock) not only provides validation but also someone to devalue to make up for mistakes and faults.

I'll do a search on POF after the weekend and post pictures of all the girls I believe have BPD. I suspect you will see a pattern in the look that they have. The facial expression the shape and amount of smile, the distant or skepticism in the eyes.

It's fucking nuts man. I very much feel for anyone beta bitch boy or not who ends up stuck in a situation involving someone with this. (they'll give you a case of one-itis if you aren't careful they try 'THAT' hard in the beginning stages) At least other mental illnesses they can take medication to treat the crazy. BPD bitches can't.

As for other mental health issues.......I can't really say much with any confidence. I hooked up with a black chick awhile back who was Bi-polar. I can't remember what medication she was on but it was "only one". I honestly didn't peg her for crazy. BPD though.......I'm convinced I can spot it a mile away.

Great, looking forward to the pics.

Ugh, just went through this and this thread sheds a ton of light onto things. Anal, parking garages, bathrooms, HJ on public bus, road head...while she was driving. Omg but the headaches. And her drinking problems and her debt. The card listing out 26 reasons why I'm amazing. The unreturned I love you's. And the bizarre complaints. One time she started hitting herself with my roommate control when I told her I wasn't going to go to a wedding with her. I'd never heard of BDP before, but it's dead on. It's tough to keep your mental distance from that shit. Had to cut her out, but I miss having her just come over and bang three times. Consistently.

Is it really just women?

My mental health was suspect to say the least when I was younger. An my notch count is higher than giraffe pussy.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

@Catch How does a girl give you head while she's driving? DG (damage girls) are very addictive because like any good drug they burn very hot and very cold.

Borderline personality disorder IS overwhelmingly an issue with women.

But you are right. Mental health in general can be an issue with men too.

I think everyone knows on some level that girls with mental health issues are sluttier, they have been in my experience. Promiscuity can actually be a symptom of certain mental illnesses, Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar disorder in particular (which both mostly effect women). I strongly suspect my high school girlfriend was BPD, suffice to say it's a nightmare to deal with. She started seeing a therapist after we split, but I never found out what she was diagnosed with. She became very slutty after we split too, although her inner-freak was always there...

Looking back at the most hyper promiscuous women I know (the type who'll end up fucking 50+ guys over their lifetime), many if not most of them either were mentally ill or I strongly suspected they were. Many hyper-sluts I know are also big creative types too, although there's a big overlap between both those groups which has been scientifically documented. This why hardcore hipster and art school girls are like shooting fish in a barrel, they're very creative and the majority are mentally ill or have anxiety issues.

I feel like I'm trying to be an internet expert by posting about this in different posts. Not my intention just tossing out things I know to try and help.

Very young girls are less likely to have BPD. 18-21 percentages wise are less likely to have BPD in the sense that a psychologist would be able to nail down the diagnosis....

Most info says that there is a strong correlation with some form of child hood abandonment and BPD, but that most don't really start having characteristics of BPD until their "early 20's"

So with that info I would think it's given that adopted girls, those with parents who divorced or especially ones with a parent who just split entirely (out of the picture) are going to be more likely to have BPD as an adult.

Really what benefits are there to have sexual liberalisation in a society ?
Fair enough if you are a man with some good game and no intention to raise a family, then it is a pretty sweet deal, but aside from that. Its not like everyone is having free love and skipping holding hands. Instead we have nutters like Elliot Rodgers going around capping everyone; and whores like Kim Karadashian becoming goddesses.