rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rules on Married Women

Rules on Married Women

I'm new to the manosphere and I'm still learning but I wanted to know about any rules there are about getting involved with a married woman or a woman who is already in a relationship.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Rules on Married Women

There are no rules.

Make every woman your slut.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Rules on Married Women

^Spot on.

However I have a few personal rules against women with children/who openly state they want to have children/have been imprisoned for murdering husbands/boyfriends. But seriously, every sloot is fair game.

Rules on Married Women

I'm assuming its bad to get emotionally involved

Rules on Married Women

Make it short, sweet and discrete. Married women who slut around aren't meant for long term dating. Fuck her hard but as soon as you get bored or she tries to make things more serious, disappear.

Rules on Married Women

I avoid married women and attached girls when/if i can.

Too many times history has shown the other dude killing both parties involved in the cheating

Rules on Married Women

History has shown time and again that a married woman will happily jump ship once another man demonstrates sufficient value.
My advice would be to avoid any emotional attachment, and be smart about the arrangement.
Never take her to where you live, avoid giving her personal information and contact her with varying means and in different locations to avoid being tracked by any potentially aggrieved partners.
And as always, don't put all your eggs in one basket. There's other sluts who will happily open their legs.

Rules on Married Women

Whatever floats your boat man. It depends on person.

Me personally, I wouldn't fuck with a woman I knew was married (unless she was separated). Ruining an LTR is ok with me. Ruining a marriage isn't. A married man who has been cheated on has fury like no other. From Proverbs 6:

Quote:King Solomon Wrote:

20 My son, keep your father’s command
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
21 Bind them always on your heart;
fasten them around your neck.
22 When you walk, they will guide you;
when you sleep, they will watch over you;
when you awake, they will speak to you.
23 For this command is a lamp,
this teaching is a light,
and correction and instruction
are the way to life,
24 keeping you from your neighbor’s wife,
from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.
25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
or let her captivate you with her eyes.
26 For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread,
but another man’s wife preys on your very life.
27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
without his clothes being burned?
28 Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?
29 So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.
30 People do not despise a thief if he steals
to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.
31 Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold,
though it costs him all the wealth of his house.
32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense;
whoever does so destroys himself.
33 Blows and disgrace are his lot,
and his shame will never be wiped away.
34 For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury,
and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.
35 He will not accept any compensation;
he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.

But like I said, if you know the risks to you conscience and physical self and are willing to play with those chances, go for it.

Rules on Married Women

@xpatplayer
Good advice thank you

Rules on Married Women

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:59 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I avoid married women and attached girls when/if i can.

Too many times history has shown the other dude killing both parties involved in the cheating

I work with a guy who had a long time friend (as in K-12 and after HS) who was banging some guys wife. Guy came home shot him and his wife then himself.

I always jokingly say that rings don't plug holes, and have even used that line but truth is Karma is too much of a herped cunt for me personally. I'll pass on married bitches.

Rules on Married Women

Stay away - that's the only rule

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Rules on Married Women

Quote: (06-05-2014 10:37 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

I'm assuming its bad to get emotionally involved

It is bad. Married women do the same thing to guys that married guys do to women - promise to leave them, but never do. So you imagine you'll be banging this hottie more frequently, won't have to shell out for hotels etc and sneak off like fugitives. But, of course, that's what she likes about it! The drama. She has NO intention of leaving her husband - if she did, she already would've done so!

Married women who cheat are the worst sort of sluts, and you should accept them on that premise: they are SLUTS to be enjoyed.