rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is making a prostitute be my fuckbuddy an alpha thing or rather betaish?

Hello everybody!

At first, let me introduce myself, since this is my first post on the forum.

I am 25 years old from Easter Europe, and am sexually active since the age of 21 (I had my first girlfriend for a year without any knowledge of the game).

I have suffered serious depression during the time at the university due to the lack of girls and the loneliness generated by my immature asshole persona (I studied at an engineering school btw).

I have been diagnosed with narcissistic traits and the usual stuffs.

In fact, my life had some similarities to that of the recent mascot, Elliot Rodger. My parents spoiled me, but luckily I did not become a rage filled idiot in my high school years. I was the moderately shy, overly intelligent, yet totally loser nerd, who eventually got some interest by adequate girls, but couldn't do anything with it. This is a very interesting matter, since I have the same physical characteristic as Elliot Rodger and I almost never went out.

My rage and envy towards girls and happy folks came up after I started studying at the university. Besides recurring mysogynstic statements, in one occasion I pulled a random girl's hair in a party then I ran away (I left the party immediately). I took long walks in the city alone contemplating life, and these walks sometimes almost ended in crying when I see couples. Sometimes I actually cried.

After leaving my first gf in the end of 2011, I began opening girls in nightclubs with the knowledge of the game and with some newly acquired guys from the local pua community. It required me 8 months to make my first lay (I rejected 2 girls before that).

Since that, I chase after the easy girls, who are into me for what I am (5-6s are accessible for me)...

I made my first SNL in 2014 January. The girl became my fuckbuddy, but after two months her fancy lifestyle has became very suspicious to me so I went to the most popular prostitute site of my country and I found her there. It shocked me so much that I had no sleep for almost 2 days...

My friends consider fucking a prostitute for two months for free as an alpha thing, but I think this is very betaish because the girl chose me. It would be alpha-ish only if her "occupation" wasn't a secret for everybody, so I could chose her because of my very will.

I would read your opinions on this.

(Update: I received the result of a HIV test and it was NEGATIVE! It was also negative for syphilis)

This alpha / beta shit is irrelevant here in your situation. How did you know she is prostitute?
Quote:Quote:

so I went to the most popular prostitute site of my country and I found her there.
Why did you go the most popular prostitute site of your country?

Quote:Quote:

We became fuckbuddies with the girl,
Who is we?

[Image: troll.gif]

Boom. under 15 minutes. Fasted ban in RVF history?

Well done tuth/roosh.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha