rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fedor: "Women should be domestic goddesses"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/4/5778...ma-against

"I respect the girls who defend the country's honor at the Olympics, in wrestling, boxing... But I do not support female MMA. A woman must be a domestic goddess, raise her children and be feminine. There a lot of different sports which help her in that. But MMA is not one of them," he told a Russian TV interviewer (translation via MMA.tv).

It's incredible how Russian men are familiar with what it means to be feminine, yet the vast majority of American men have no real idea of what it means. Most American men don't know what a feminine woman is - they certainly have no modern Hollywood character they can point to as an example. When I've used the word feminine or girly to describe my ideal woman, some have even said "you mean like a princess or a diva? Why would I want that?" In America in the popular mind, the choice is diva or a girl who's 'down to earth' and 'one of the guys' who always wears sweatpants and flip flops.

It sounds like he merely tolerates boxing and wrestling for women because there are medals to be won in those sports, while there aren't in MMA. Like him, I believe women should be excluded from sports that promote mannishness among their ranks. Combat sports are prime suspects, as are team contact sports like field hockey and lacrosse. There's really little point to most female sports as a competitive spectacle - let them play recreationally, sure, but elite female athletic competition is something of a farce, when men are nearly always vastly superior.

[Image: randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Fedor's calm stoic masculinity and courage under pressure always stood to me as a direct contrast to the fidgety cursing bravado of Dana White, who now apparently tries to push female MMA on an audience which really doesn't want it. Anything for a dollar.

[Image: 8zkzm1.gif]

One of the all time greats. Just another reason to love the guy.

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:02 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: randleman-suplexes-fedor.gif]

Randleman is a beast with that suplex - I love that Fedor went on to submit him anyway, even after getting slammed like that.