rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotel check in girl

Hotel check in girl

I'm staying at one of those extended stay hotels for a week or so while my house gets renovated.

A cute hotel check in girl just started working a few days ago. She always smiles at me and says hello....but probably just being professional.

I did a forum search but couldn't find anything on this subject...but think it's a good subject matter due to a lot of travelers here.

I was thinking of going down and asking for a toothbrush or something and getting her talking. I'm thinking she may be against dating and banging one of the guests especially since she's a new hire...so I'm trying to figure a way around this potential defense.....Ideas for striking up a good conversation and gaming her?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:24 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I'm staying at one of those extended stay hotels for a week or so while my house gets renovated.

A cute hotel check in girl just started working a few days ago. She always smiles at me and says hello....but probably just being professional.

I did a forum search but couldn't find anything on this subject...but think it's a good subject matter due to a lot of travelers here.

I was thinking of going down and asking for a toothbrush or something and getting her talking. I'm thinking she may be against dating and banging one of the guests especially since she's a new hire...so I'm trying to figure a way around this potential defense.....Ideas for striking up a good conversation and gaming her?

Go Direct, Reveal your Intentions, Polarize her to a yes or no. I don't mean to go ask her lets go to my room and bang, but do go to her and tell her that you would like to get to know her better and you don't want to get her in trouble with the bosses but lets meet outside for drinks etc, proceed to game as usual.

Do tell her that your house is getting renovated and or you just moved in town and bought a house etc.

Happy Hunting

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:24 PM)robreke Wrote:  

You can hit on any chick, as long as her boss is not looking. Being direct in a hotel is usually fine. Otherwise you beat around the bush too much due to the fact that plenty of girls are truly only nice or professional.

If she is into you she will go out with you. Depending on the hotel - 5-star, good 4-star etc. you are pre-qualified anyway.

If not, then at least she may be curious.

Hotel check in girl

Dude just be direct! Dont beat around the bush like these other guys are saying, if she says no you gives a fuck

Hotel check in girl

You are already looking for reasons as to why you shouldn't approach.

The next time you see her, just do it man!

Hotel check in girl

Yeah, I agree go direct after some small talk to get her warmed up. Don't do the toothbrush bit...easy to see through and lame.

You said she has been smiling, but have you had a little small talk already at some point? Have you at least been making strong eye contact and said hello as you pass by reception? These things could have warmed her up to you before you even approached.

As soon as the next opportunity arises, when no one is checking in, etc. then just go up to her and make a joke...I'd probably make a dry joke about living there in the hotel "for real" for the rest of your life because you get room service and concierge. I won't go into specifics about how to go about it, because it needs to be natural from you. Going this approach will depend on your sense of humor and delivery. I like to break the ice with humor when I can.

So if you're not sure about going in with light/dry humor, then just go up to her and strike up conversation. A simple "How's it going?" with a warm smile should set off the rest. There's plenty of little small talk you can have from there. You're there because of your renovation, and she's brand new, so ask her a few questions about how she got into the hotel industry,...etc. At some point after that, tell her your grabbing drinks later and she should join. Be prepared to set up an alternate time/day, depending on whether or not she'll be free that night. I don't guess you know if she's a midshift or nightshift person? You can figure that out as the conversation goes.

If you're getting strong vibes, and she's down to meet you that night or another night, have her "be sneaky" and write down her number on a piece of paper. Make it seem like she's just giving you information, or pointing out things on a map. I wouldn't do the usual thing of pulling out your phone because if her manager comes by, or the camera is on her, she won't want to be seen as the desk girl who gives out her number and hangs with guests. So keep it on the down low, and it'll be your little "secret." Girls love that sneaky shit.

Anyway, have fun with it.

Hotel check in girl

A lot of service industry workers at bars and hotels have their own (sometimes secret) bars, some that stay passed the regular serving hours (since these workers get off after last call). If you do want to go indirect, ask her where the service industry workers hang out. Mention that you always liked those crowds as opposed to the pretentious lounges. If she offers the information, tell her to drop by when you go.

Again, this is if you want to go indirect.

Hotel check in girl

I did this in 2004 and I'm still very close with the girl. We see each other every time I go back to her country. Worked out awesomely.

The main thing you have to keep in mind is to protect her job at all costs. Don't flirt with her in front of not even one other employee, regardless of status--not the door man, not her counterpart, not the bell boy, etc. You have to be very delicate and demonstrate to her that you can be discreet and keep things under wraps.

I would do a little casual flirting with her (on the side or under your breath) to show her that you aware of and respect her work situation and THEN ask her out. If she values her job and you go straight to guns and ask her out you're going to get blown up, for sure.

Don't try any of that sneaky shit unless it's just an opener to isolate her from her fellow employees for you to let her know, if not your true intentions, then at least your interest in her as more than someone who could find you a toothbrush...

Hotel check in girl

I'm interested in hearing how this played out. I wonder if there are perks to getting a hotel desk girl to love you...comped room, free booze, etc.

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 10:13 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

I'm interested in hearing how this played out. I wonder if there are perks to getting a hotel desk girl to love you...comped room, free booze, etc.

Haha... In my case, at the time, it was a little bit of drama--I was staying long-term and it effectively ended me bringing any other chicks back to my room, had to double down on being cautious when speaking to her at work, had to sneak around town and get other hotel rooms in which to be alone with one another, avoid her friends (who were all fellow hotel employees, even though they weren't employed by the same hotel), split up blocks away from our hotel and stagger our arrivals, etc. In the end it was all worth it.

I did get free laundry service for my stay and my clothes were always meticulously folded and put away when I returned. Had extra chocolates on my bed at night... When I thanked the front desk girl several months later in casual conversation, assuming she had done this--she was outraged and told me that my room service girl had confided in her that she had a crush on me, not knowing that she and I were seeing each other. LOL!

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 11:10 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2014 10:13 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

Haha... In my case, at the time, it was a little bit of drama--I was staying long-term and it effectively ended me bringing any other chicks back to my room, had to double down on being cautious when speaking to her at work, had to sneak around town and get other hotel rooms in which to be alone with one another, avoid her friends (who were all fellow hotel employees, even though they weren't employed by the same hotel), split up blocks away from our hotel and stagger our arrivals, etc. In the end it was all worth it.

I did get free laundry service for my stay and my clothes were always meticulously folded and put away when I returned. Had extra chocolates on my bed at night... When I thanked the front desk girl several months later in casual conversation, assuming she had done this--she was outraged and told me that my room service girl had confided in her that she had a crush on me, not knowing that she and I were seeing each other. LOL!

Haha amazing. But if you could go back in time, would you make sure that the check in girl knows you're not mutually exclusive and that seeing multiple women is what you do?

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:07 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

Haha amazing. But if you could go back in time, would you make sure that the check in girl knows you're not mutually exclusive and that seeing multiple women is what you do?

No way. She's a good girl from a good family. That would've been a no-go for her (can't say for certain because I didn't try, but speaking with hindsight 20/20 speculation).

We had a really cool romance that bonded us for life. Work took me away for a very, very, long time and we lost contact. When we finally made re-contact (2 years later), she was still head-over-heels. And, to this day, we keep in touch and we see each other every time I go back. She's still open (sexually/emotionally) to me, although her circumstances have changed considerably.

That having been said, I think I played it right. Some of my workmates, to this day, say she and I should've married and that we were a great couple--we could be on our 3rd child by now, they say.

To that, I say, no thanks. Kids are cool, but I chose mutual funds instead. LOL!

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:23 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:07 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

No way. She's a good girl from a good family. That would've been a no-go for her (can't say for certain because I didn't try, but speaking with hindsight 20/20 speculation).

We had a really cool romance that bonded us for life. Work took me away for a very, very, long time and we lost contact. When we finally made re-contact (2 years later), she was still head-over-heels. And, to this day, we keep in touch and we see each other every time I go back. She's still open (sexually/emotionally) to me, although her circumstances have changed considerably.

That having been said, I think I played it right. Some of my workmates, to this day, say she and I should've married and that we were a great couple--we could be on our 3rd child by now, they say.

To that, I say, no thanks. Kids are cool, but I chose mutual funds instead. LOL!

There's some inspiration for OP.

TL;DR: No regrets

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 09:46 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I did this in 2004 and I'm still very close with the girl. We see each other every time I go back to her country. Worked out awesomely.

The main thing you have to keep in mind is to protect her job at all costs. Don't flirt with her in front of not even one other employee, regardless of status--not the door man, not her counterpart, not the bell boy, etc. You have to be very delicate and demonstrate to her that you can be discreet and keep things under wraps.

I would do a little casual flirting with her (on the side or under your breath) to show her that you aware of and respect her work situation and THEN ask her out. If she values her job and you go straight to guns and ask her out you're going to get blown up, for sure.

Don't try any of that sneaky shit unless it's just an opener to isolate her from her fellow employees for you to let her know, if not your true intentions, then at least your interest in her as more than someone who could find you a toothbrush...

Having trouble so far isolating her. There's always another worker in earshot....Yesterday, I started a conversation with her but as soon as I did the other FUGLY helper came right up and stood there trying to participate in the convo.
ALso...I discovered she's not just the check in girl...she works in the sales office. So...she was just training a few days behind the front desk....now she mostly sits in her office. The door is usually open but she's on her computer with her back facing the door. I was thinking about walking by and saying "excuse me" and trying to get a local restaurant recco. to start a convo again....but I'm still hoping maybe I can catch her alone at front desk where I don't have to "sneak up" behind her while she's in her office.
Will keep posted as to what happens.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Hotel check in girl

I'd start with an innocuous icebreaker:

1) hey what restaurant do you recommend around here?
2) ...ramble for a few about different types of food
3) ..."Hey would you like to join me at (restaurant she just suggested)

Doesn't matter if others are in earshot because for the first 2-3 minutes its totally innocuous. Just holla, "hey quick question: what restaurant do you recommend near here?"

The only thing that can get a little bothersome is if some fatties are nearby they always interrupt to give their restaurant recommendations because they like to eat.

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:47 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Having trouble so far isolating her. There's always another worker in earshot....Yesterday, I started a conversation with her but as soon as I did the other FUGLY helper came right up and stood there trying to participate in the convo.
ALso...I discovered she's not just the check in girl...she works in the sales office. So...she was just training a few days behind the front desk....now she mostly sits in her office. The door is usually open but she's on her computer with her back facing the door. I was thinking about walking by and saying "excuse me" and trying to get a local restaurant recco. to start a convo again....but I'm still hoping maybe I can catch her alone at front desk where I don't have to "sneak up" behind her while she's in her office.
Will keep posted as to what happens.

Hmmm... Works in sales where she has her own office... Could you invent a scenario where "a friend" (or yourself) was interested in conducting some business with the hotel? That would get you in the sales office. Maybe Fugly would respect your privacy in that case? Or initiate the conversation with a false business premise and ask her to talk about it over coffee? I dunno. Just throwing out some ideas.

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 01:02 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Hmmm... Works in sales where she has her own office... Could you invent a scenario where "a friend" (or yourself) was interested in conducting some business with the hotel? That would get you in the sales office. Maybe Fugly would respect your privacy in that case? Or initiate the conversation with a false business premise and ask her to talk about it over coffee? I dunno. Just throwing out some ideas.
Yeah, could say you travel there quite frequently on business because theres a big client there. What kind of deals do you have for people who do 4-5 week long stays per year?