rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaked Video: Obama works out in Warsaw Gym

Watch the video here.

[Image: BpTPmsaCcAAyVl8.jpg]

Twitter is blowing up with jokes are the smallness of Obama's weights and the expression on his face as he lifts them. "Shake weights FTW!" and "This is why Putin doesn't take your threats seriously" are my two favorite responses so far.

Good thing Obama also shot a video with Biden promoting exercise with the motto "show us how you move."

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

News story mocks the video:

Quote:Quote:

Just look at the determination in his face — the grit of his teeth as he lifts what I assume is a really super dense weight that is way heavier despite it’s small appearance.

Just look at him yawn before he begins the workout as if to say “I’ve born the weight of more disasters from my administration than all the weights in the gym.”

This is without a doubt the most inspiring video you will see this week.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

This is just humiliating...lifting a five pound weight and grimacing like you're doing an Olympic deadlift.

I always see old guys in the gym lifting wimpy amounts of weight. I don't understand why. They never push themselves.

Form is a different thing.

What a sad state of affairs, not even that he's lifting like Michelle taught him how, but that its just a mockery in general. In other places or in another time the comments would all be about how its disrespectful. For example, president roosevelt and the wheelchair. Back in the day people cooperated to hide FDR in the wheelchair to preserve his dignity. Now it would be some sort of video expose with comments like "look at pussy president in his wheelchair...walk much buddy?!" and in a further extreme if this was an embarrassing video of putin lifting pansy weights or eating an ice cream sundae like napoleon in Bill+Ted the news story would be about how the person taking the video was now jailed like pussy riot.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

During Roosevelt's time the President wasn't using the IRS to viciously attack his political enemies. I'm friends with someone in the media who simply asked Obama a tough question once and was subsequently fired, attacked by the IRS (it was ridiculous, he paid his taxes) and had most of his friends audited by the IRS. I have absolutely no respect for Obama and will ridicule him as I please.

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:32 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I always see old guys in the gym lifting wimpy amounts of weight. I don't understand why. They never push themselves.

You've gotta respect your joints. They start to wear out as you get older and one bad injury could set you back a long ways.

Fitting president for the decline and the effeminated times...

Back in the old days president Roosevelt:

[Image: attachment.jpg19078]   

No one would dare make fun of that guy.

[Image: attachment.jpg19079]   

I bet he didn't even break a sweat during his workout routine. He reminds me of the middle age people I see at my gym on that elliptical machine with no resistance. I'll see them on there for 20 minutes and not even a single bead of sweat on their forehead. Then they walk away thinking they've accomplished something. Yet the serious cardio equipment like the stairmill is always empty. I get on that thing and my shirt is literally drenched within 5 minutes.

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:49 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

During Roosevelt's time the President wasn't using the IRS to viciously attack his political enemies. I'm friends with someone in the media who simply asked Obama a tough question once and was subsequently fired, attacked by the IRS (it was ridiculous, he paid his taxes) and had most of his friends audited by the IRS. I have absolutely no respect for Obama and will ridicule him as I please.

Thats what i mean though, If roosevelt took down your grandpa by abusing the power of the IRS would you post a video of him in his chair and say "look at our lame president in his weakling wheelchair" or would you just share the story (which is amazing btw). I may not be articulating it well but I think that attacking political figures for things completely unrelated to the crimes of their position is petty and weak. Its like a chick who is burnt over a breakup doing that sorry "he's bad in bed/small dick" routine grasping at any straw to inflict injury.

I think that the current president is pretty poor, so don't take this as me defending the job he's done.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

That's a good point. It is seemingly just become a fact of our age that anybody and everybody is mocked on the internet.

I want to take action and change the world, but what can I do? I like Bosch's idea that as men we act locally, start by effecting our personal social groups, and that the culture of masculine virtue will spread that way.

They ridiculed political leaders in the past over stupid stuff too though. Lincoln was mocked for his lankiness in much the same way.

The IRS scandal is the thing that bugs me the most about Obama though because its something that happened to real people in my life that I can put a face to.

I'm a diehard libertarian, but heres any interesting opinion I have. I think McCain would have been worse. Obama was elected at a point in time in which no president would have done well. Obama's decision was between a car crash or a plane crash in the future. He chose to postpone the inevitable via propping up the bankers, but McCain would have done the same thing and compounded this bad decision by invading 5 more countries.

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:08 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Fitting president for the decline and the effeminated times...

Back in the old days president Roosevelt:

No one would dare make fun of that guy.

I think he meant franklin roosevelt, the guy that won world war 2 for us and stared down evil... while in a wheelchair.

^that is theodore roosevelt, who was most definitely badass (he wrestled bears for sport), but i don't think he ever was in a wheelchair. I could be wrong.

Both presidents were each 10x more man than Obama.

[Image: Obama-Muscle-Man.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

Damn I actually feel bad for the guy. Can't even exercise with some privacy.

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:32 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I could understand if they used wimpy weights with proper form but most of the oldies (and embarrassingly enough, a lot of the young 'uns too) at my gym swing their arms and move their whole bodies while they curl with dumbbells. They clearly can't handle the weight, but for some reason they'd rather pretend to be lifting 25s and 30s (while making no real muscle gains) with embarrassing form instead of getting their swole on with 10s and 15s.

I wouldn't make too much of this. People love painting Obama as a pussy, but this is hardly the best evidence for that. For all we know, this was his rest day. Cat is also getting old. It kinda reminds of me of when Granddad on the Boondocks was doing Tae Bo naked to the Billy Blanks commercial.

There's also footage of Obama playing some respectable ball for a nerd in his late 40s (@0:35):

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's also worth noting, this came out of a Moscow gym. Moscow has an interest in making the President look bad. Probably why the video was shot and leaked.

Keep in mind that these guys are old, and not everyone is on HGH and a "paleo diet."

I don't care to defend or indict these guys based on how much weight they lift.

[Image: attachment.jpg19080]   

That said, I am a little concerned with Obama's form. He's really cheating on the negative movements. I guess that's encouraged in the somewhat girly step aerobics he's doing.

[Image: attachment.jpg19082]   

But, to be fair, he seems to be doing like 25s or 30s on shoulder press. That's not horrible.

[Image: attachment.jpg19081]   

To be fair, in that second picture looks like he is doing lateral deltoid extensions, which is a low-weight exercise for most guys (though he is bent over so it could be reverse flies, I'd have to see the video to be sure).

Edit: the picture that Dusty posted

So was Michelle over by the bench press spotting Putin?

There are a bunch of people who would vote for this fat bastard with no hesitation, if he were to run, who are then turning around and clowning Obama for his supposed physical weakness. I don't deny that Obama is a pussy (I too am not a supporter), but I don't like when people try to masquerade criticism in one area with another.

[Image: attachment.jpg19083]   

EDIT: And countdown to pictures of Putin being uploaded into this thread for "comparison."

Yeah, I don't want to rag on him too much, because photos can be misleading...but you have to admit, this is an extremely unflattering photo.

It reminds me a lot of....Mike Dukakis in a tank.

Or Calvin Coolidge in Indian costume.

The gym was actually in Warsaw: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...-1.1816865

I don't think Obama will be visiting Russia anytime soon.

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I bet he didn't even break a sweat during his workout routine. He reminds me of the middle age people I see at my gym on that elliptical machine with no resistance. I'll see them on there for 20 minutes and not even a single bead of sweat on their forehead. Then they walk away thinking they've accomplished something. Yet the serious cardio equipment like the stairmill is always empty. I get on that thing and my shirt is literally drenched within 5 minutes.

Those guys are funny, and completely wasting their time.

In there 5-6 times a week, do the same damn zero-resistance workout, and their bodies never change.

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:31 PM)rainy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Those guys are funny, and completely wasting their time.

In there 5-6 times a week, do the same damn zero-resistance workout, and their bodies never change.

I see girls at the gym using those machines where you spread your legs. Their pecking away casually on their iPhone or talking in it while doing their exercise. No strain or effort at all. What a waste of time.

Take care of those titties for me.