rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medelin in June

Medelin in June

I'm planning to go to Medellin around June 17-23 before I head down to Brazil for the Cup.

I heard somewhere that during summer people leave Medellin, is that true? or is it still happening during June? Or should I go to another city?

For the day game would you still recommend the universities during the day? My spanish is limit at best, that just means I got to step up my game.

Is there anyone who is going to be in Medellin during that time and is interested in meeting up?

Medelin in June

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:27 AM)IMM Wrote:  

I'm planning to go to Medellin around June 17-23 before I head down to Brazil for the Cup.

I heard somewhere that during summer people leave Medellin, is that true? or is it still happening during June? Or should I go to another city?

For the day game would you still recommend the universities during the day? My spanish is limit at best, that just means I got to step up my game.

Is there anyone who is going to be in Medellin during that time and is interested in meeting up?

I asked a similar question in this thread, which might be helpful.

I might be in Medellin at that time, but won't know until closer to the date.

Medelin in June

Quote: (06-04-2014 04:23 AM)newgame Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:27 AM)IMM Wrote:  

I asked a similar question in this thread, which might be helpful.

I might be in Medellin at that time, but won't know until closer to the date.

Thanks that answered my question. Let me know if you're down there.

Medelin in June

People with zero rep points asking the most basic questions without any acknowledged contribution. This forum is give and take, sharing......

Do a search champ. You will find all of your answers and then some.

Medelin in June

Quote: (06-04-2014 06:15 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

People with zero rep points asking the most basic questions without any acknowledged contribution. This forum is give and take, sharing......

Do a search champ. You will find all of your answers and then some.

I'm with you. I actually skim that thread before I asked the question. Just didnt see it.

Medelin in June

I'll be there in the next few weeks to.

To answer your question. I have many friends in Medellin. The only ones who travel are the ones who come from wealthy families, or girls who are models and have a wealthy boyfriend.

That being said, the best time to visit medallo is on december.