rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan MOCKS White Knights

On Joe Rogan's podcast (episode #508, with new UFC Bantomweight champ TJ Dillashaw and his coach Duane Ludwig), the final hour or so started getting really silly and Rogan was just kind of rambling on.

Well, at about two hours and forty minutes, Rogan starts mocking White Knights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxrPM1Q-Xeg&t=2h40m

It's worth noting that Rogan - and everybody in the UFC - now puts their careers on their line when they say anything politically incorrect, so he was only mocking White Knights because he was letting his guard down and just kind of verbally rolling. The UFC now harshly penalize fighters for even the slightest violations of political correctness (such as suspending fighter Matt Mitrione when he refused to refer to a transvestite as a woman).

JOE ROGAN ON WHITE KNIGHTS: "Fuckin' pussies. You're the opposite of Clint Eastwood in all his best movies."
UFC CHAMP DILLASHAW LAUGHS IN AGREEMENT: "Perfect way to put it."

Out-fucking-standing.

The truth is getting out there.

[Image: clap.gif]

Lol, he mentions the guardian angels.

[Image: alg_sliwa.jpg]

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:52 AM)DavidMI Wrote:  

The UFC now harshly penalize fighters for even the slightest violations of political correctness (such as suspending fighter Matt Mitrione when he refused to refer to a transvestite as a woman).

Fuck I'm sick of hearing about transgender entitlement.

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:05 AM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

Rogan: "You're the opposite of Clint Eastwood in all his best movies."
The Eastwood comment was in reference to White Knights.

And, in principle, there is much good and nothing wrong with the Guardian Angels. (Rogan said as much when Duane Ludwig, himself a former UFC fighter, noted this.)

It's good that men want to stand up to violent crime waves, such as the one that infected America in the 1970s and 1980s. (It never really went away: people just appeased the criminals by never going into parks, not going out after dark, having a huge security presence in all urban areas, etc., etc. But crime is another topic.)

As far as I can tell, Joe Rogan is a white knight.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:14 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hmmm, that's disappointing, but not surprising. I know that Rogan has had many liberal activists on his podcasts and he's always deferential to them. And he would NEVER would dare have any sort of traditionalist advocate (he might have some phony neocon "conservative", but they don't count).

My hope and strong suspicion is that Rogan's prostration to liberals and feminists (I know he's had several of them on his show) is largely just to fit in with the crowd, and show that, even though he's into martial arts and MMA, he's "not a threatening guy".

But his rant here was excellent, and I think it's clear that this was from the heart. All the liberal supplication is just boilerplate to stay on good terms with his corporate paymasters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a transvestite just a cross dresser?
Vestments is an archaic word for clothing, so it would stand to reason that a transvestite would just be a man dressed like a woman or a woman dressed like a man.

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:19 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a transvestite just a cross dresser?
Vestments is an archaic word for clothing, so it would stand to reason that a transvestite would just be a man dressed like a woman or a woman dressed like a man.
Why don't you look it up for us.

The UFC fighter was speaking about somebody who'd self-mutiliated (had their penis cut off and was taking synthetic female hormones) which I suppose is "trans-gendered". But I think colloquially they're all just called transvestites. That's what I call them. (I've seen post-op transvestites, and they still looked like dudes.)

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:10 AM)DavidMI Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:05 AM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

Rogan: "You're the opposite of Clint Eastwood in all his best movies."

The Eastwood comment was in reference to White Knights.

And, in principle, there is much good and nothing wrong with the Guardian Angels. (Rogan said as much when Duane Ludwig, himself a former UFC fighter, noted this.)
It's good that men want to stand up to violent crime waves, such as the one that infected America in the 1970s and 1980s. (It never really went away: people just appeased the criminals by never going into parks, not going out after dark, having a huge security presence in all urban areas, etc., etc. But crime is another topic.)

I'm not opposed to the idea or the organization, I just completely forgot they exist. I definitely agree with making communities safer, which is a primary reason I am against gun-bans. I just got a laugh out of the quote in reference to white knights. It's been added to the OP so I'm just going to edit mine out.

'Transgender' is feminist gobbledygook
http://www.returnofkings.com/22447/the-o...-never-use

The proper words are transvestite, transsexual, hermaphrodite. And yes, transvestite is a cross dresser.

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:14 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I lost a huge amount of respect for Joe Rogan for this. He's basically still a liberal apologist and sides with the feminist agenda. The thing that people should remember is that he's a famous guy and goes with the status quo more often than not. He believes in blue pill gender relations because fame game benefits him a lot so he doesn't see the other side of things.

Mocking white knights isn't really demonstrative of any kind of insight if you do so while totally ignoring the role society plays in enforcing and encouraging their behavior.

Maybe if we weren't beaten over the head with the idea of women as tragic victims 24 hours a fucking day then stupid men wouldn't feel the need to "step in" and protect these poor little angels all the time.

Also, maybe if the same people who mock white knights embraced a place which tried to teach these men how to be better with women (and be better men in general) then this wouldn't be such an issue in the first place.

But no, let's just laugh at white knights until another writes a 140 page manifesto and murders six innocent people.

Ill probably sound like a Rogan fanboy, but I highly doubt he is a white knight. That white knightish comment against Roosh was so far out of left field. He is most famous after all for attacking feminism, or trolling some feminist heckler. Perhaps he "closet" agrees with Roosh, but it was the best way to promote the article?

Rooshs article was generally a lot harsher than standard antifeminism, so it would look bad on Rogan if he endorsed it outright(the standard antifeminism Rogan does is more subtle, but I dont think less redpill)

Iirc Roosh even said Rogan subbed to his twitter/youtube.

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:32 AM)Solus Wrote:  

Mocking white knights isn't really demonstrative of any kind of insight if you do so while totally ignoring the role society plays in enforcing and encouraging their behavior.

Maybe if we weren't beaten over the head with the idea of women as tragic victims 24 hours a fucking day then stupid men wouldn't feel the need to "step in" and protect these poor little angels all the time.

Also, maybe if the same people who mock white knights embraced a place which tried to teach these men how to be better with women (and be better men in general) then this wouldn't be such an issue in the first place.

But no, let's just laugh at white knights until another writes a 140 page manifesto and murders seven innocent people.

Listen to the vid. Rogan is talking for a while, then he mentions white knights who wont leave the chick alone even after the chick tells him to go away.(its white knight butting into chick and another guy having mild disagreement)

Even if I wasnt redpill(actually, maybe especially if I wasnt), I would leave chicks the fuck alone if she told me to. Anyone who doesnt (especially in a white knighty way) is highly annoying.

I think white knight shaming is one of the best forms of shaming. You shouldnt bother helping someone who doesnt want to be helped, but you need to call out someone who is doing something bad.

Quote: (06-04-2014 03:41 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Listen to the vid. Rogan is talking for a while, then he mentions white knights who wont leave the chick alone even after the chick tells him to go away.(its white knight butting into chick and another guy having mild disagreement)

Even if I wasnt redpill(actually, maybe especially if I wasnt), I would leave chicks the fuck alone if she told me to. Anyone who doesnt (especially in a white knighty way) is highly annoying.

I think white knight shaming is one of the best forms of shaming. You shouldnt bother helping someone who doesnt want to be helped, but you need to call out someone who is doing something bad.

I don't want to sound like I'm defending guys doing this sort of thing but Rogan totally ignores why some men feel compelled to act this way.

Maybe he can't address it because it's not politically correct to do so, who knows.

Which podcast does Rogan supposedly mention roosh?

Joe Rogan is a complicated guy. He's very thoughtful and his first take on an issue is likely not his last. In the podcast he did right after the Santa Barbara shooting he mentioned alludes to some PUAs and he follows Roosh on Twitter. My guess would be in a few months after he's had some time to think about it and get exposed to a few different view points he'll probably have a very good opinion on the matter.

I know Rogan is a huge supporter of he gay community.

I have the feeling that Joe swallowed the red pill but is having trouble digesting it. He wants to come over, but his mainstream career and leftist ideology is causing him pain that we see as contradictions in his behavior and message.

I called out Rogan last week for his lame, safe, cozy little comments in the wake of Eliot Rogers:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36406-...#pid738761

My bitterness towards his comments comes from the fact that I know he knows the truth, but he can't bring himself to say what he really thinks. People like this, and attitudes like this, are what have allowed feminism and political correctness to go unchallenged year after year after year.

He's just another sellout celebrity who takes refuge in stand-up comedy and fake tough-guy antics as a substitute for real action.

We've already got legions of guys like this. Many of them are in the military, are sports figures, or are entertainers. Fake tough guys.

Your average 7-Eleven clerk from Balochistan has more balls.

Ha, fucking brilliant.

Bojangles and I had a little run-in with a white knight on Saturday night.

We were in a new city and didn't know where to get a taxi from at like 5:30am. I opened these two girls who were walking in the same direction as us and we eventually stopped to talk a bit more as they were curious about where we were from.

Some little greasy twat comes out of nowhere and interrupts our conversation with "Does that really matter?"

I ask him "does what really matter?"

"Whatever you're talking about. Does it really matter? Are you okay girls?"

I ask "where did you come from?"

"It doesn't matter does it. Why don't you tell me what the problem is?"

Me and Bojangles laugh. I call him a white knight cunt and Bojangles tells him to fuck off but he doesn't budge. He thinks it's his moral position in life to protect these girls who were laughing and joking with us.

Anyway, there were some police just up the road. So as we left, I told the policeman that there's some guy standing over there next to these 2 girls acting really suspiciously. I told him that the guy is being creepy, has clearly had a lot to drink and is just being very, very suspicious around the girls.

The policeman went straight over to the guy and walked him away. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:09 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Ha, fucking brilliant.

Bojangles and I had a little run-in with a white knight on Saturday night.

We were in a new city and didn't know where to get a taxi from at like 5:30am. I opened these two girls who were walking in the same direction as us and we eventually stopped to talk a bit more as they were curious about where we were from.

Some little greasy twat comes out of nowhere and interrupts our conversation with "Does that really matter?"

I ask him "does what really matter?"

"Whatever you're talking about. Does it really matter? Are you okay girls?"

I ask "where did you come from?"

"It doesn't matter does it. Why don't you tell me what the problem is?"

Me and Bojangles laugh. I call him a white knight cunt and Bojangles tells him to fuck off but he doesn't budge. He thinks it's his moral position in life to protect these girls who were laughing and joking with us.

Anyway, there were some police just up the road. So as we left, I told the policeman that there's some guy standing over there next to these 2 girls acting really suspiciously. I told him that the guy is being creepy, has clearly had a lot to drink and is just being very, very suspicious around the girls.

The policeman went straight over to the guy and walked him away. [Image: lol.gif]

Nice. Did you get the girls back?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Haha, nah. We're in Croatia, it's a little bit harder doing that in such a short timeframe than back home!

The policeman went straight over to the guy and walked him away.
[Image: lol.gif]

While I agree this is justifiable in this case... Its scary that this is possible. What if white knights use this as a weapon against us?

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:29 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Haha, nah. We're in Croatia, it's a little bit harder doing that in such a short timeframe than back home!

So not really a white knight then but a nationalist/racist cockblocker? Not the same thing at all.

Quote: (06-04-2014 01:55 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

The policeman went straight over to the guy and walked him away.
[Image: lol.gif]

While I agree this is justifiable in this case... Its scary that this is possible. What if white knights use this as a weapon against us?

What if white knights use the existing police state/legal system and social stigma to punish men for having boring marriages, having children, having novel ideas, refusing feminist indoctrination, not supporting the gay/transgender agenda, approaching women, holding traditional ideals of feminine beauty and having independent goals in life?

Nah, they'd never start doing that.